Obama 2015 Christmas Vacation: $3,590,313.60 in Flight Expenses (FLOTUS gets her own 757!)

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
"NI66ER RICH"and trying to prove it each and every day!

rXfiXcY.jpg

Judicial Watch ^ | MARCH 30, 2016
Judicial Watch announced today that it has obtained records from the Department of the Air Force revealing the Obama family 2015 Christmas vacation to Honolulu, Hawaii, cost the taxpayers $3,590,313.60 in flight expenses alone. According to the Air Force records, the Obamas used both Air Force One and a Boeing C-32A, the military equivalent of a Boeing 757, which was apparently use to transport the First Lady. Judicial Watch also has obtained records from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security revealing that President Obama’s four trips to New York City, Chicago, Los Angeles, and Palm City, Florida in 2014 and...

yep. ~$3K/min just to haul em' one plane. Then when they get there Katie bar the door.........so to speak. Land O' Freakin' Goshen! Not tonight. Not tonight. I go ahead say it, no.....I won't.

"NI66ER RICH"and trying to prove it each and every day!

rXfiXcY.jpg

Judicial Watch ^ | MARCH 30, 2016
Judicial Watch announced today that it has obtained records from the Department of the Air Force revealing the Obama family 2015 Christmas vacation to Honolulu, Hawaii, cost the taxpayers $3,590,313.60 in flight expenses alone. According to the Air Force records, the Obamas used both Air Force One and a Boeing C-32A, the military equivalent of a Boeing 757, which was apparently use to transport the First Lady. Judicial Watch also has obtained records from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security revealing that President Obama’s four trips to New York City, Chicago, Los Angeles, and Palm City, Florida in 2014 and...
And on the top of everything Obama wants to be paid more. For what? For playing golf and flying his family back and forth to Hawaii? I am still shocked he has bought 20 thousand dollars dresses for his daughters.

I know one guy in here who recently lost his job, maybe two of them? Hoss? and some guy in Brooklyn or VA? As older worker, I now join you. Not a good week to read this crap.

ooops my bad..........Cuba on the way to Argentina........almost forgot the Tango. Not tonight........not tonight. Sweet Mother Mary!

Here is another good one I stumbled across. Nothing to do with thread, but I have to clean up temp folder before return laptop.

lies-truth.jpg

Forum List

Back