Oath. Someone explain in laymans terms

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
I, _____, do solemnly swear that I will support & defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign & domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

Ok. So...does "defend" mean against all enemies foreign and domestic EXCEPT a fake potus who did a coup/steal and the officers appointed over them is part of the coup does not apply?

The way it is worded means they will do as told...regardless of any enemies WITHIN the ranks of "those above them in rank and the potus". So how can that oath be a true oath to defend the USA against foreign AND domestic?

We are under attack...by our own government. Surely the people who swore that oath sees it, saw it, and now cannot do a thing due to the rest of the oath?

I'm going to get a flag and hang it upside down.

signal of dire distress in instances of extreme danger to life or property

I wonder if anyone will even know what that means Libs won't and neither will Gen X, Y or Z and if anything will ever be done by those who do know what it means.

I sometimes wonder if there is a maximum IQ that once you reach that, you are too intelligent to believe any of this nonsense. Like when you pass room temperature, you’re too smart to even consider that nonsense.

I, _____, do solemnly swear that I will support & defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign & domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

Ok. So...does "defend" mean against all enemies foreign and domestic EXCEPT a fake potus who did a coup/steal and the officers appointed over them is part of the coup does not apply?

The way it is worded means they will do as told...regardless of any enemies WITHIN the ranks of "those above them in rank and the potus". So how can that oath be a true oath to defend the USA against foreign AND domestic?

We are under attack...by our own government. Surely the people who swore that oath sees it, saw it, and now cannot do a thing due to the rest of the oath?
You are presuming anyone knows the USC; we don't because it's subject to the whims of the SC.

The saying is salute the rank and not the person . Respect is earned and not given.

Brandon is a criminal along with most of the politicians in Washington. People with common sense know that.

This very Oath is under fire with current law suits in the military right now. Over the vaccine. Including a bunch of Navy Seals and even my nephew.

The left don't care about the Constitution, the Republic or the laws of this country. They are power mad hungry Communists and nothing more.

Same with the other poster who moons everyone.

You have a duty to support and defend the Constitution. PERIOD. You don't get to make the claim that the president is "fake". The whole system depends on trust in the process. We have a three prong government, an executive branch, a legislative branch, and a judicial branch. Even a cursory reading of the Federalist papers, especially number 51, should help clear things up for you. But when you want to claim the president is "fake", that he stole the election, and you fail to abide by the rulings of the judicial branch, you are turning our democracy into anarchy.

You have to get many shotz when joining the military and when you are sent overseas, don't like it don't join.
Soo........Got 7 shots in about 2 minutes in boot camp.

This is not the same..........PERIOD........This is experimental..........PERIOD........This is not a VAX when you will have to have booster shots for new strains forever.

Go be a lab rat moony. Don't tell me to do so.

You have a duty to support and defend the Constitution. PERIOD. You don't get to make the claim that the president is "fake". The whole system depends on trust in the process. We have a three prong government, an executive branch, a legislative branch, and a judicial branch. Even a cursory reading of the Federalist papers, especially number 51, should help clear things up for you. But when you want to claim the president is "fake", that he stole the election, and you fail to abide by the rulings of the judicial branch, you are turning our democracy into anarchy.
When you go to Ukraine and get your son LAUNDERED MONEY FROM THE TREASURY..........you are a criminal.........That is Biden..........Pelosi...........Romney..............Kerry........but you don't care do you.

You really think they all got money working from home in a Gas company for their talent at BEING GAS BAGS...........lmao

Secondly...........the oath doesn't mean you can pick and choose the laws your will Obey like Biden

I am not telling you to get any shotz that is yer imagination.
Yawn. You know what that meant.........but I'd never listen to you anyways......just like you will NOT OBEY ME......That is how it is supposed to work in a Free Country.

I sometimes wonder if there is a maximum IQ that once you reach that, you are too intelligent to believe any of this nonsense. Like when you pass room temperature, you’re too smart to even consider that nonsense.
Are you saying Biden has not violated his oath of office?

If you are, consider your intelligence, not others.

Sure, but the military is not a free country.
I've heard that too.......when I got sunburnt and they said that is destruction of Gov't property.......I told them I'm not gov't property........they said they would mast me.........I said you better learn how to fix stuff then because I'll suddenly forget how to do so..........they left me alone.

When you go to Ukraine and get your son LAUNDERED MONEY FROM THE TREASURY..........you are a criminal.........That is Biden..........Pelosi...........Romney..............Kerry........but you don't care do you.

You really think they all got money working from home in a Gas company for their talent at BEING GAS BAGS...........lmao

Secondly...........the oath doesn't mean you can pick and choose the laws your will Obey like Biden
Thank you for proving my point. We have a judicial branch for a reason. Some stupid ass turd like you don't get to play judge and jury. Hunter Biden has never been charged, not even with a Trump appointed AG. Neither has the current president. Quit reading trash.

Thank you for proving my point. We have a judicial branch for a reason. Some stupid ass turd like you don't get to play judge and jury. Hunter Biden has never been charged, not even with a Trump appointed AG. Neither has the current president. Quit reading trash.
Hell Hunter admitted it.

Are you saying Biden has not violated his oath of office?

If you are, consider your intelligence, not others.

Biden is a terrible President. I didn’t vote in 2020 because I refused to make a choice between two steaming piles of shit and pretend there was a difference.

But Biden is the President. The Commander in Chief. Don’t like that? Fine. Run someone who isn’t a full blown nut job next time. I voted for Trump in 16. But I just couldn’t in 20. He was too awful as well.

The Military will follow legal orders from the President. Period. The refusal to follow legal orders from the President or one of the officers is called Mutiny. The Military tends to give you quite a few years to consider your actions after that.

Nowhere does it say the orders have to be wise. Nor does it say the orders have to please someone. It says they must be lawful.

The Officers and Senior NCO’s will object to orders which are not lawful. They will advise Biden if the orders are not wise. But in the end. He is the President. It’s his call.

Forum List

Back