Oath. Someone explain in laymans terms

Biden is a terrible President. I didn’t vote in 2020 because I refused to make a choice between two steaming piles of shit and pretend there was a difference.

But Biden is the President. The Commander in Chief. Don’t like that? Fine. Run someone who isn’t a full blown nut job next time. I voted for Trump in 16. But I just couldn’t in 20. He was too awful as well.

The Military will follow legal orders from the President. Period. The refusal to follow legal orders from the President or one of the officers is called Mutiny. The Military tends to give you quite a few years to consider your actions after that.

Nowhere does it say the orders have to be wise. Nor does it say the orders have to please someone. It says they must be lawful.

The Officers and Senior NCO’s will object to orders which are not lawful. They will advise Biden if the orders are not wise. But in the end. He is the President. It’s his call.
Oh well. Mutiny it is then.

So....strawman argument here. Lets say Biden won fair and square. So the POTUS, no matter what he does that is against the constitution, nothing will be done because he has the title of potus? And his generals are assisting him in going against the constitution...what exactly does the oath mean then? How can the military defend against foreign and domestic if the domestic is overranking the soldiers?

Biden is a terrible President. I didn’t vote in 2020 because I refused to make a choice between two steaming piles of shit and pretend there was a difference.

But Biden is the President. The Commander in Chief. Don’t like that? Fine. Run someone who isn’t a full blown nut job next time. I voted for Trump in 16. But I just couldn’t in 20. He was too awful as well.

The Military will follow legal orders from the President. Period. The refusal to follow legal orders from the President or one of the officers is called Mutiny. The Military tends to give you quite a few years to consider your actions after that.

Nowhere does it say the orders have to be wise. Nor does it say the orders have to please someone. It says they must be lawful.

The Officers and Senior NCO’s will object to orders which are not lawful. They will advise Biden if the orders are not wise. But in the end. He is the President. It’s his call.
This is not about Trump.

Hell Hunter admitted it.
Admitted that he did something illegal? Hell no. Even your lame ass Townhall merely claims that Hunter got the job because of his last name. You have a problem with that? Because I hate to break the news to you, but that is how this world works. You don't go to Harvard or Yale because they provide a superior education, you go there because of the contacts you can develop. There is absolutely nothing illegal about using contacts and connections to push your career forward. I just took a new job, a plum assignment with huge upside potential. The reason, my name. I am certainly not worried that some prosecutor is going to attempt to indict me. You are merely a damn fool.

So....strawman argument here. Lets say Biden won fair and square. So the POTUS, no matter what he does that is against the constitution, nothing will be done because he has the title of potus? And his generals are assisting him in going against the constitution...what exactly does the oath mean then? How can the military defend against foreign and domestic if the domestic is overranking the soldiers?
UCMJ is not the same as civilian justice system. Nor is court Martial.

But there are times that even at the cost of a career they say ENOUGH. The Politicians don't care about them. Never did. That is why we have been fighting to pad pockets and not win a war.

We have to get the career politicians out of office ....both sides...and then purge the 4th tier of gov't the federal workers who create laws by proxy.

Admitted that he did something illegal? Hell no. Even your lame ass Townhall merely claims that Hunter got the job because of his last name. You have a problem with that? Because I hate to break the news to you, but that is how this world works. You don't go to Harvard or Yale because they provide a superior education, you go there because of the contacts you can develop. There is absolutely nothing illegal about using contacts and connections to push your career forward. I just took a new job, a plum assignment with huge upside potential. The reason, my name. I am certainly not worried that some prosecutor is going to attempt to indict me. You are merely a damn fool.
He got off Airforce 2 went to a Golf Course and all of a sudden got a job at a Gas company at the same time Tax payer dollars were flooding in. Like A gas company needed a coke head to run their company.

Yeah right........then the other politicians got their people in to feed also.

You know it. But will just keep lying

Whether Biden won fair and square or not, as far as the military is concerned he IS the Commander in chief and must be obeyed, UNLESS his order is clearly unconstitutional, i.e., unlawful. He cannot order a subordinate to murder someone, for instance. Perhaps it will help if we remember that there is something called the Posse Comitatus Act that bars federal troops from participating in civilian law enforcement except when expressly authorized by law. This 143-year-old law embodies an American tradition that sees military interference in civilian affairs as a threat to both democracy and personal liberty.

True, the President and the Secretary of Defense and the four service secretaries (Army, Air Force, Navy, and Marines), are civilians; it was designed that way to avoid a military coup. The highest ranking generals are subordinate to their civilian leaders; should any of those civilians issue an unconstitutional order then that person would be subject to impeachment by the Congress. Checks and balances; our gov't was designed so that no person or group could take over complete control. Hope that helps.

Last edited:
Whether Biden won fair and square or not, as far as the military is concerned he IS the Commander in chief and must be obeyed, UNLESS his order is clearly unconstitutional, i.e., unlawful. He cannot order a subordinate to murder someone, for instance. Perhaps it will help if we remember that there is something called the Posse Comitatus Act that bars federal troops from participating in civilian law enforcement except when expressly authorized by law. This 143-year-old law embodies an American tradition that sees military interference in civilian affairs as a threat to both democracy and personal liberty.

True, the President and the Secretary of Defense and the four service secretaries (Army, Air Force, Navy, and Marines), are civilians; it was designed that way to avoid a military coup. The highest ranking generals are subordinate to their civilian leaders; should any of those civilians issue an unconstitutional order then that person would be subject to impeachment by the Congress. Checks and balances; our gov't was designed so that no person or group could take over complete control. Hope that helps.
Thank you for explaining instead of attacking for asking. I appreciate it.

The left don't care about the Constitution, the Republic or the laws of this country. They are power mad hungry Communists and nothing more.

1636721494197.jpeg

Forum List

Back