Oath Keepers Plan ‘Bloody Civil War’ If Trump Leaves Office

Folks, instead of dwelling on-and giving creedance to- debunken and bizarre conspiacy theories about a stolen election, THIS is what we should be concerned about. It is those very allegations of voter fraud, being fueled by Trump and his moronic minions that spawns this sort of rhetoric that may well lead to real violence and blood shed. Ironically, it appears to be the same people who claim that the Democrats will turn this country into a Venezuela or Cuba, support this sort of insurection and treason that would indeed turn us into a thrid world failed state. Think about what you are doing!

Progressive Secular Humanist - (patheos.com)

In his open letter Oath Keepers leader Stewart Rhodes writes:

Through well-orchestrated mass vote fraud, the Communist Chinese and their domestic enemy allies are about to install their illegitimate puppet, Joe Biden, and his equally illegitimate puppet running mate, Kamala Harris, into the White House, with their treasonous fingers on the nuclear launch codes.
They continue:

If you fail to act while you are still in office, we the people will have to fight a bloody civil war and revolution against these two illegitimate Communist China puppets, and their illegitimate regime, with all of the powers of the deep state behind them, with nominal command of all the might of our armed forces (though we fully expect many units or entire branches to refuse their orders and to fight against them) and with their foreign allies also joining in to assist in the suppression of American patriots.

China may have favored Biden becase they dispise Trump, but it is one hell of a leaf over reality to declair that Biden is a puppet of China. These people need to stop this dangerur crap right now.
China favors chicom Biden because they both have the same goal. Destroy the US and make it a vassal state of communist China.

Do you have any idea just how childish that sounds?
gah gah goo goo

Folks, instead of dwelling on-and giving creedance to- debunken and bizarre conspiacy theories about a stolen election, THIS is what we should be concerned about. It is those very allegations of voter fraud, being fueled by Trump and his moronic minions that spawns this sort of rhetoric that may well lead to real violence and blood shed. Ironically, it appears to be the same people who claim that the Democrats will turn this country into a Venezuela or Cuba, support this sort of insurection and treason that would indeed turn us into a thrid world failed state. Think about what you are doing!

Through well-orchestrated mass vote fraud, the Communist Chinese and their domestic enemy allies are about to install their illegitimate puppet, Joe Biden, and his equally illegitimate puppet running mate, Kamala Harris, into the White House, with their treasonous fingers on the nuclear launch codes.
They continue:

If you fail to act while you are still in office, we the people will have to fight a bloody civil war and revolution against these two illegitimate Communist China puppets, and their illegitimate regime, with all of the powers of the deep state behind them, with nominal command of all the might of our armed forces (though we fully expect many units or entire branches to refuse their orders and to fight against them) and with their foreign allies also joining in to assist in the suppression of American patriots.

China may have favored Biden becase they dispise Trump, but it is one hell of a leaf over reality to declair that Biden is a puppet of China. These people need to stop this dangerur crap right now.
China favors chicom Biden because they both have the same goal. Destroy the US and make it a vassal state of communist China.
Sure, dupe. Trump has you looking the other way while he leaves the back door open for the Russians to rummage our most secure systems and says nothing while simultaneously trying to infect as many Americans as possible.
But by all means tell us more about Biden.

Dope.

They continue:

You need to get some information on how biden operates. To think biden has no connection to China isn't thinking at all with the head buried for years.

Many of these people most likely would burn American in favor of China in a heartbeat.

Slaves, protecting their oppressive masters. aka Imbeciles

Probably just addicted to cheap Walmart goods.... these are the same people that relish the EPA and the FDA shutting down American Factories while giving the nod to
Chinese slavery, pollution and thievery by denying that they should be punished with nominal tariffs.

JO

The Armed Forces aren't going to join them. They hate Trump.
Why do they hate Trump? I don't remember any wars he started
It's not all about wars. The Armed Forces value honor and Trump has none.
You think the Armed Forces values a man who gets naked and runs after a dog so he can pull its tail?

The armed forces adore Trump. He ended wars and brought them home,
He called the war dead suckers and losers, he denegrated gold star families, he said that McCain was not a hero because he got captured, and his record on veterins affairs is abysmal: Trump takes credit for passing veterans bill that passed under Obama | TheHill

The civil war would be between trained war fighters and a rag tag army of seething, undisiplined and untrained and disorganized hop heads made up of rival factions with no central command..
Save it. I don't buy into democrat bullshit.

Yep trained fighters. Army. Marines. Police. Fighting Burn Loot Murder blacks and leftist antifa screeching defund the police and abolish the military.

Communist democrsts are more disgusting than maggot shit.

Why do they hate Trump?

I don't remember any wars he started

I guess you also don't remember trump calling people in the military who were injured or killed or captured suckers and losers.

I also guess you don't remember him saying he likes people who aren't captured to justify trashing John McCain.

I was in the military.

I guess you weren't.

They continue:

Sure, dupe. Trump has you looking the other way while he leaves the back door open for the Russians to rummage our most secure systems and says nothing while simultaneously trying to infect as many Americans as possible.
But by all means tell us more about Biden.

Dope.
We
Why do they hate Trump?

I guess you also don't remember trump calling people in the military who were injured or killed or captured suckers and losers.

I also guess you don't remember him saying he likes people who aren't captured to justify trashing John McCain.

I was in the military.

I guess you weren't.
It never happened as people who were there stated. John McCain turned into trash. It was a shame,

Not all armed forces of all nations are Marxists.
Do you have any idea just how childish that sounds?
So leftists prefer adult entertainment to child's play, and that is the false dichotomy they use to push something unseemly on us.
I'm not sure what your silly remark has to do with the claim that our president elect wants to destroy the US and make it a vassal state of communist China, but thanks for playing.

Folks, this thread is derailing. Topic is Oathkeepers, not oral sex.

The terms of controversy are actually much more complex than the mental midget who started the thread is competent to address in tread form. It's much deeper than any specific group of people. Fundamental principles which are fully supported by founding documents are involved. Something that's often lacking from discussion, particularly when it's offered by frightened nobodies who are not qualified to offer it topically, much less discuss it in any elevated, intelligent, relevant manner.

The group should likely stick to oral sex. Circle jerking seems to be a specialty.

As a reminder, "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." - Thomas Jefferson

Last edited:
Why do they hate Trump?

I was in the military.

I guess you weren't.
Bullspit. He did no such thing. Left wing slander.

Not everybody who signs up or enlists or rises in the ranks is honorable.
I know, but they're a small % and the others will make sure the "civil war" types get what they deserve, if they try anything.

Why do they hate Trump?

I was in the military.

I guess you weren't.
Bullspit. He did no such thing. Left wing slander.

I guess fox and Alex Jones forgot to tell you about when he said those things.

They continue:

What we have to do is stop elections from being stolen in the future. That is even more important than Chinese influence on a senile man who will be president.

They continue:

Actually it's obama that will control biden.
If biden steps out of line, then the chinagate plan will be implemented.
Obama got blind sided when trump beat hillary. He never expected that.
So the next election He had to make sure trump didn't get reelected

You Trump Humpers should start writing books on this fiction.

They continue:

What we have to do is stop elections from being stolen in the future. That is even more important than Chinese influence on a senile man who will be president.

Maybe next election you won't follow an idiot, that would help.

They continue:

If we don't stop elections from being stolen by mail-in voting of dead people and illegals, it will not make any difference. That is the point.

They continue:

Stay scared honey.

THIS is what we should be concerned about. It is those very allegations of voter fraud, being fueled by Trump and his moronic minions that spawns this sort of rhetoric that may well lead to real violence and blood shed. Ironically, it appears to be the same people who claim that the Democrats will turn this country into a Venezuela or Cuba, support this sort of insurection and treason that would indeed turn us into a thrid world failed state. Think about what you are doing!

They continue:

you expect us serious researchers to listen to your babble after this bullshit lies of yours in your first sentence exposing as always you have no credibility?:cuckoo:

Folks, instead of dwelling on-and giving creedance to- debunken and bizarre conspiacy theories about a stolen election,

shut up stupid fuck liar,that is conspiracy FACT that has NOT been debunked America hater.
Serious research??

1608304216032.png
1608304248566.png

They continue:

If we don't stop elections from being stolen by mail-in voting of dead people and illegals, it will not make any difference. That is the point.

Come Shithead, you have been duped. Wake up man all that trash has been debunked, I know its hard to believe your saviour lost.

Forum List

Back