OAN Scrubbing Its Election Fraud Conspiracy Lies

So you are saying the Governor’s of Georgia and Arizona are cheating Democrats along with former AG Barr and all those Republicans that certified the election are closet Democrats including Mike Pence and they are all in on the cheating?

I mean seriously dude do you know how insane that would be?

Also which one was it that had that news story about the U.S. Military invading Germany for a Dominion Server?

Was it OANN or Newsmax or both tabloid sites?

In the end Biden won and Trump is now in Florida laughing at all of you that donated to his slush fund!

I think you should retreat to the kids table your thinking and debate skills are lacking. Allow me to demonstrate how you just stepped on a debate landmine...do you deny that Biden and GA Dems PURCHASED votes in the GA run offs with the promise of $2,000 payments? OH SNAP, now run and hide. :itsok:

What the fuck are you writing about you blooming idiot?

Both political parties promise shit to their voting base all the time for votes, so are you that pathetic to think Republicans are any different with their tax break promises?

Also you did not answer my question and are you claiming all those Republicans are closet Democrats that certified the election and do you still believe the U.S. Military invaded Germany for a Dominion Server and if so why are you so fucking stupid?
I just cant believe how some of these idiots actually believed that Q stuff. :laugh:

I mean how fucking stupid can you be to believe a pussy grabbing pedo would be the one to take down a bunch of satan worshipping pedos? :laugh:

So you are saying the Governor’s of Georgia and Arizona are cheating Democrats along with former AG Barr and all those Republicans that certified the election are closet Democrats including Mike Pence and they are all in on the cheating?

Also which one was it that had that news story about the U.S. Military invading Germany for a Dominion Server?

In the end Biden won and Trump is now in Florida laughing at all of you that donated to his slush fund!

I think you should retreat to the kids table your thinking and debate skills are lacking. Allow me to demonstrate how you just stepped on a debate landmine...do you deny that Biden and GA Dems PURCHASED votes in the GA run offs with the promise of $2,000 payments? OH SNAP, now run and hide. :itsok:
Is that another Q conspiracy? :laugh:

Shut up liar, its been widely reported that GA voters are livid that now Dems are screwing them over on the $2,000 bribes.

Is this you? :laugh:

Shut up liar, its been widely reported that GA voters are livid that now Dems are screwing them over on the $2,000 bribes.

I am a liar about what moron?

Fact that you made the retarded claim Democrats cheated when even Barr said there was not enough evidence to overturn the election?

You hate reality don’t you?

What the fuck are you writing about you blooming idiot?

Both political parties promise shit to their voting base all the time for votes, so are you that pathetic to think Republicans are any different with their tax break promises?

Also you did not answer my question and are you claiming all those Republicans are closet Democrats that certified the election and do you still believe the U.S. Military invaded Germany for a Dominion Server and if so why are you so fucking stupid?
I just cant believe how some of these idiots actually believed that Q stuff. :laugh:

I mean how fucking stupid can you be to believe a pussy grabbing pedo would be the one to take down a bunch of satan worshipping pedos? :laugh:

Trump will one day admit he was using his base to pad his slush fund and when he does watch how fast all these fools claim the never votes for him...

I defended Trump at times but after the election I accepted Biden win and even voted for Biden because let me say it again I truly hate Trump!

His base are people that believe Wrestling is real and Trump is really a billionaire, so they are truly special in the damn head!

Is this you? :laugh:

You are creepy. :cuckoo:

I am a liar about what moron?

Fact that you made the retarded claim Democrats cheated when even Barr said there was not enough evidence to overturn the election?

You hate reality don’t you?

^^^ illegitimate Biden supporter

New Topics

Forum List

Back