NYT: Kushner got loans from companies after White House Meetings

We have to import uranium, why would we sell what we have?
"We have"? Uh.... wha? Since when is the uranium mining business nationalized in the United states? What in the world are you talking about????

When it required federal approval for the sale. You know there is a federal law against exporting uranium from the US, right? Uranium Ones has already violated that one.

no,they haven't

good try, though

After the Obama administration approved the sale of a Canadian mining company with significant U.S. uranium reserves to a firm owned by Russia’s government, the Nuclear Regulatory Commission assured Congress and the public the new owners couldn’t export any raw nuclear fuel from America’s shores.

“No uranium produced at either facility may be exported,” the NRC declared in a November 2010 press release that announced that ARMZ, a subsidiary of the Russian state-owned Rosatom, had been approved to take ownership of the Uranium One mining firm and its American assets.

A year later, the nuclear regulator repeated the assurance in a letter to Sen. John Barrasso, a Wyoming Republican in whose state Uranium One operated mines.
<<snip>>

Yet NRC memos reviewed by The Hill show that it did approve the shipment of yellowcake uranium — the raw material used to make nuclear fuel and weapons — from the Russian-owned mines in the United States to Canada in 2012 through a third party. Later, the Obama administration approved some of that uranium going all the way to Europe, government documents show.

Uranium One deal led to some exports to Europe, memos show

So a “private equity firm” lent him money? Why would anyone care?

well, if you don't know why, then there could not possibly be a reason!

I will forward your insight to banking regulators. ;) By the way Deutsche and Citi are not private equity firms. I see you are auditioning for Spicey''s stuffed suit.

So Kushner gets a loan from a bank and has to pay it back with interest like anyone else, but suddenly it’s illegal for him to take a loan just because he is a White House advisor? It’s the bank’s money, they can lend it out to whoever they want.

Are you morons suggesting he won’t pay it back? Are you mad he’ll pay it back with interest?

shouldn't you be yelling at a cloud somewhere?

So you have no answer to my post. Thanks for admitting it.

you're not worth answering, obtuse old man

When it required federal approval for the sale.
And literally every entity approved it? Hillary's fault, eh?

hah... oookay! You know, I don't think there is any shortage of uranium One threads here... why not take a hike and find one?

Feel free to list my posts where I blame the bitch, I just said it shouldn't have been done.

We have to import uranium, why would we sell what we have?
"We have"? Uh.... wha? Since when is the uranium mining business nationalized in the United states? What in the world are you talking about????

When it required federal approval for the sale. You know there is a federal law against exporting uranium from the US, right? Uranium Ones has already violated that one.

no,they haven't

good try, though

After the Obama administration approved the sale of a Canadian mining company with significant U.S. uranium reserves to a firm owned by Russia’s government, the Nuclear Regulatory Commission assured Congress and the public the new owners couldn’t export any raw nuclear fuel from America’s shores.

“No uranium produced at either facility may be exported,” the NRC declared in a November 2010 press release that announced that ARMZ, a subsidiary of the Russian state-owned Rosatom, had been approved to take ownership of the Uranium One mining firm and its American assets.

A year later, the nuclear regulator repeated the assurance in a letter to Sen. John Barrasso, a Wyoming Republican in whose state Uranium One operated mines.
<<snip>>

Yet NRC memos reviewed by The Hill show that it did approve the shipment of yellowcake uranium — the raw material used to make nuclear fuel and weapons — from the Russian-owned mines in the United States to Canada in 2012 through a third party. Later, the Obama administration approved some of that uranium going all the way to Europe, government documents show.

Uranium One deal led to some exports to Europe, memos show

do you know what violate means, slick?

So a “private equity firm” lent him money? Why would anyone care?

well, if you don't know why, then there could not possibly be a reason!

I will forward your insight to banking regulators. ;) By the way Deutsche and Citi are not private equity firms. I see you are auditioning for Spicey''s stuffed suit.

The OP says the Apollo company is a private equity firm.

I’m sure banks would be upset, they want that interest money. Funny to see libs all for the bank oligarchy.

So Kushner gets a loan from a bank and has to pay it back with interest like anyone else, but suddenly it’s illegal for him to take a loan just because he is a White House advisor? It’s the bank’s money, they can lend it out to whoever they want.

Are you morons suggesting he won’t pay it back? Are you mad he’ll pay it back with interest?

Then why do you keep hitting the reply button, moron?

President Grant from his grave:....
"Finally, another damn administration MORE crooked than mine"

et me get this straight- if someone in a Republican administration does influence for money, it’s bad, but if the Clinton’s do it, it’s they haven’t been convicted of anything. Got it!
Pathetic "whataboutism". I got news for you: the bank regulators don't give a shit about parties, unlike you...

I’m just pointing out the hypocrisy of the poster and his ilk (you) who never were bothered by this sort of thing when Slick Willie and the pantsuit bull dyke were doing it.

Then why do you keep hitting the reply button, moron?

my parents taught me to be polite to the elderly, no matter how stupid they are, sir.

Forum List

Back