NYPD overtime to be cut to help pay for migrant crisis

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

What's next? Perhaps the Mayor will declare a state of emergency and decree that no one can retire?

If the Governor of NM can suspend the constitution I am sure the Mayor of NYC can make it up as he goes as well.

Blah, since the beginning of time.....Money gets tight, cut police and fire. Then the people take notice and vote for more taxes to be safe.

Last edited:

What's next? Perhaps the Mayor will declare a state of emergency and decree that no one can retire?

If the Governor of AZ can suspend the constitution I am sure the Mayor of NYC can make it up as he goes as well.

Blah, since the beginning of time.....Money gets tight, cut police and fire. Then the people take notice and vote for more taxes to be safe.
I am so happy that the governor of Texas took my advice and started putting the diseased illegals into the backyards of those people who support "sanctuary cities". Now those Marxists are howling how unfair it is, to have to support these vagrants and their anchor babies by having to divert funds from US citizens to these criminals who just take our resources and not even thanking US. With police cut backs, i can just see the Crap Apple going deeper and deeper into "Escape From New York". Maybe the prediction will come true....

This just gets more and more hilarious. that city has a population of around 8 million, and their dumbass racist Mayor is running round claiming 100,000 wetbacks are bankrupting them??? lol lol lol too funny. Send the Rainbow City a million more; they loved it when their illegals flooded other cities and states. They can live off the rats; ever seen the size of those things there? They own the streets in Manhattan. You could feed a family of five on one of them.

This just gets more and more hilarious. that city has a population of around 8 million, and their dumbass racist Mayor is running round claiming 100,000 wetbacks are bankrupting them??? lol lol lol too funny. Send the Rainbow City a million more; they loved it when their illegals flooded other cities and states. They can live off the rats; ever seen the size of those things there? They own the streets in Manhattan. You could feed a family of five on one of them.
I went to a Yankees/Baltimore double-header at Yankee Stadium in the 80s and rats the size of a medium possum were just prancing about like they owned the place.

I guess they did because the trash in the alleys between tenements was up past the first story windows. It looked like the "people" that lived on the upper floors just tossed their trash out the window. I remember the bus stopping in traffic in front of a alley and it looked like the trash pile was "breathing" due to all the rats rummaging through it.

R.3e95ca1c57e807d40e752d17d0fd074a

NM.....Wrong sand-land.....They all look the same. ;)

NM.....Wrong sand-land.....They all look the same. ;)

Holy crap

Forum List

Back