NYPD arrest Muslim woman who claimed she was attacked by Trump supporters

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
Why do liberals do this shit? 9 times out of 10 they will get caught.

I mean what is it they want attention?

Or think Republicans are so ugly they want to show how ugly they are by being 10 times worse?

I never get the indocterated low information liberal.. I mean our their minds so weak they can't break away from the bull shit?

Whatever the story...

New York City college student Yasmin Seweid who claimed to be the victim of a hate crime by Trump supporters is under arrest and charged with filing a false report, a police source told The New York Daily News. The 18-year-old Seweid caused quite the media stir with her sensationalized account of Trump supporters attacking her on the subway. She claimed three men attempted to pull off her hijab while calling her a terrorist and yelling Trump’s name. All this happened, she said, while New Yorkers sat idly by and watched her get assaulted.

The police source told The News that police gave Seweid numerous opportunities to recant her story but she kept sticking to it. Finally, on Wednesday, she admitted she made the whole thing up, citing “family problems.”

Why do liberals do this shit? 9 times out of 10 they will get caught.

I mean what is it they want attention?

Or think Republicans are so ugly they want to show how ugly they are by being 10 times worse?

I never get the indocterated low information liberal.. I mean our their minds so weak they can't break away from the bull shit?

Whatever the story...

New York City college student Yasmin Seweid who claimed to be the victim of a hate crime by Trump supporters is under arrest and charged with filing a false report, a police source told The New York Daily News.
The 18-year-old Seweid caused quite the media stir

with her sensationalized account of Trump supporters attacking her on the subway. She claimed three men attempted to pull off her hijab while calling her a terrorist and yelling Trump’s name. All this happened, she said, while New Yorkers sat idly by and watched her get assaulted.

The police source told The News that police gave Seweid numerous opportunities to recant her story but she kept sticking to it. Finally, on Wednesday, she admitted she made the whole thing up, citing “family problems.”
The 18-year-old Seweid caused quite the media stir
i.e., the real fake news...

Just standard operating procedure for some of the lefty idiots. They know the original headlines will resonate with their fellow low information dopes and that's the goal. Far fewer will hear the 'rest of the story,' and likely won't believe it anyway.

Apparently she had got drunk, and as a Muslim she knew her father might kill her, so she made the story up.
Her father is still out there. Now he's been disgraced twice. Once for her getting drunk and then making a false accusation.
Let's hope she doesn't get knocked up.
There won't be a safe hiding place for her on the planet.
She may as well buy the can of gas and matches herself.

Apparently she had got drunk, and as a Muslim she knew her father might kill her, so she made the story up.
Her father is still out there. Now he's been disgraced twice. Once for her getting drunk and then making a false accusation.
Let's hope she doesn't get knocked up.
There won't be a safe hiding place for her on the planet.
She may as well buy the can of gas and matches herself.

Yep, I'm afraid so.

Forum List

Back