NYC will soon change vac to include boosters

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
worse is, you'll never live to know just what's in it......

The FDA has asked a federal judge to make the public wait until the year 2076 to disclose all of the data and information it relied upon to license Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine. That is not a typo. It wants 55 years to produce this information to the public.

~S~

Then the lines before the charge will be getting longer, everyone depended on the free vaccinations.

worse is, you'll never live to know just what's in it......

The FDA has asked a federal judge to make the public wait until the year 2076 to disclose all of the data and information it relied upon to license Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine. That is not a typo. It wants 55 years to produce this information to the public.

~S~

The booster is a half-dose of the original but most people I know who have had it have said it made them sicker on Day 2 than the originals. Supposedly that is because the original doses trained the immune system to react more swiftly.

free vaccinations.
nothing in this life is 'free' Pene

1639735958155.png

~S~

The booster is a half-dose of the original but most people I know who have had it have said it made them sicker on Day 2 than the originals. Supposedly that is because the original doses trained the immune system to react more swiftly.
all i hear from are those who react badly on my turf Dekster, and we didn't hear anything about these boosters during the whole FDA 'operation warp speed', because i highly suspect they knew the efficacy wasn't there.....

which is why.....

1639736415873.png

~S~

Looks like he's going to be a asshole up till the last minute he's in office.

I don't know which is worse, him or our outgoing governor Klanrobes tossing our tax money about on his "thank you" tour.

Forum List

Back