NYC ventilators auctioned

If this was REAL news, not your typical RW conspiracy FAKE news, then why don't you link up Fox News?
Instead of the RW rag no one has ever heard of?

Last edited:
Using trumps words, is this some kinda gotcha moment?

Those ventilators were then auctioned off some time before 2016 because the city could not afford to maintain them in working order, partially because the model of ventilator the city had purchased was no longer in production after 2009, the report said.

So why is this bad?

Using trumps words, is this some kinda gotcha moment?

Those ventilators were then auctioned off some time before 2016 because the city could not afford to maintain them in working order, partially because the model of ventilator the city had purchased was no longer in production after 2009, the report said.

So why is this bad?
I didn’t say it was bad as I said in my OP I’m not trashing NY hindsight is 20/20. I find it interesting that NY seemed to understand the risk of something like COVID-19 better than most they still weren’t better prepared but no one else really was either. From federal to state to local government right down to individuals no one was. If you had ask people six months ago if they were prepared for a pandemic to strike few if any would have been which is why we had all the panic buying and hoarding.

Forum List

Back