NYC students forced to go remote as city houses nearly 2K migrants displaced by storm at their school

The law needs to be changed

Biden could make them wait in mexico

But he wants to flood the country with poor people

Then have Congress change it
As of now, they are legally allowed in this country

WTF is with you guys?

Is a Fox News education really that bad?
Those migrants are here LEGALLY while they wait the disposition of their request for refugee status

They did not sneak across the border. They came to the border, filled out the required paperwork and were allowed temporary migrant status
It's wrong. There are many nations in South America where they can go. Why do you want them here?

A manufacturered humanitarian measure. They should not be in this country. Why do you despise your fellow citizens?

It was a real storm
I went through it last weekend. 35 mph winds, heavy rain and snow, widespread flooding.

Why are Republicans outraged over humanitarian treatment

WTF is with you guys?

Is a Fox News education really that bad?
Those migrants are here LEGALLY while they wait the disposition of their request for refugee status

They did not sneak across the border. They came to the border, filled out the required paperwork and were allowed temporary migrant status
Illegally, and an administration who is allowing the invasion.
And you're hiding behind it like a good little minion....pathetic and how unAmerican of you.

It was a real storm
I went through it last weekend. 35 mph winds, heavy rain and snow, widespread flooding.

Why are Republicans outraged over humanitarian treatment
Why do you want them here when there are many nations in South America where they can go.

Illegally, and an administration who is allowing the invasion.
And you're hiding behind it like a good little minion....pathetic and how unAmerican of you.
What is illegal about them being here?
What law did they break?

Your continued trolling of inaccurate information does not help you make your case.
You may not like our current immigration laws….but that does not make them illegal

What is illegal about them being here?
What law did they break?

Your continued trolling of inaccurate information does not help you make your case.
You may not like our current immigration laws….but that does not make them illegal
Why do you want illegal immigrants here when there are many countries in South America for them to live.

Votes....if you can't win at the polls with Americans, just let the illegals
in, and they will vote democrat.
RW knows it, but he hides behind the most corrupt administration in our history.
More misinformation on your part
Are Conservative news sites really this bad?

Only citizens can vote. It takes years to qualify and be granted citizenship. My ancestors did it and I assume yours did also

Only citizens can vote. It takes years to qualify and be granted citizenship. My ancestors did it and I assume yours did also
Do you actually think that your ilk would state the truth???? :auiqs.jpg:
What an idiot you are.
Do you actually think that your ilk gives a shit about those illegals if there wasn't
some kind of payback for them?:laughing0301:
What an idiot you are.

Your ilk will send a blanket ballot to an address and not sure if the recipient is even residing their any longer.
And you ilk really don't care if a signature is valid or not.
Tell me you're not this stupid.

Do you actually think that your ilk would state the truth???? :auiqs.jpg:
What an idiot you are.
Do you actually think that your ilk gives a shit about those illegals if there wasn't
some kind of payback for them?:laughing0301:
What an idiot you are.

Which illegals are you talking about?
There were no illegals moved to that school

Forum List

Back