NYC school kids kicked out of school to house Biden’s illegals.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Another Biden policy disaster.

Remember when Democrats laughed at Tx Governor Abbott and his “stunt”? He is getting the last laugh as he spreads the misery inflicted by Biden’s illegal invasion.

All these sanctuary cities can’t cope with a tiny fraction of the illegals small Tx border towns are dealing with. I bet the parents of all these students are not happy with their Mayor right now.

GDbMphFWEAEj27C

I live in one of the metropolitan areas impacted by the decision of Southern border states to send Illegal Aliens northwards.

That said, I'm I'm enjoying the Northern LibProg teenage angst over the small percentage of Illegals being shipped to them.

And I encourage Southwestern governors to keep it up - to continue sending hordes of these Aliens into Sanctuary Cities.

Keep sending 'em Illegals until they choke on 'em... let 'em get a tiny sample of the pain that Border States have to endure.

It's the only way that the goddamned Democrats are going to be convinced to secure the border and begin mass deportations.

And re-tasking taxpayer-funded public schools in order to house Illegal Aliens will bring-out the protective-parent instinct...

Even amongst soft-in-the-head Democrats who otherwise would have bent over backwards to bring-in more Aliens.

As a political tactic these en masse shipments are pure genius.

Share the Wealth. :auiqs.jpg: :clap2: :cool:

Last edited:
I live in one of the metropolitan areas impacted by the decision of Southern border states to send Illegal Aliens northwards.

That said, I'm I'm enjoying the Northern LibProg teenage angst over the small percentage of Illegals being shipped to them.

And I encourage Southwestern governors to keep it up - to continue sending hordes of these Aliens into Sanctuary Cities.

Keep sending 'em Illegals until they choke on 'em... let 'em get a tiny sample of the pain that Border States have to endure.

It's the only way that the goddamned Democrats are going to be convinced to secure the border and begin mass deportations.

And closing taxpayer-funded public schools in order to house Illegal Aliens will bring-out the protective-parent instinct...

Even amongst soft-in-the-head Democrats who otherwise would have bent over backwards to bring-in more Aliens.

Make them live up to their words, their votes, their positions.

Deep down inside, Democrats are all for this illegal invasion. Elections are the only reason Democrats pretend to be against what's happening on our southern border. That's one of the many good reasons not to elect Marxist Democrats. MAGA

Something is seriously wrong

The communists turned it up to 11. The open border is by design for the communists to take power.

The useful idiots bark and clap like trained seals. They are so fucking stupid.

These are the same dipshits who KNOW the government lied to them about COVID, but they keep eating government shitburgers.

This is completely pathetic. Where are all the people in here who 'care' about these 'refugees', why aren't they opening up their homes and offering to house them? They think kicking American children out of their schools is acceptable in order to 'help' these people? What else should Americans sacrifice in order to 'help' these people? I guess if they're all gathered in one place, much easier to register them to vote and then harvest their votes on election day, right?

The communists turned it up to 11. The open border is by design for the communists to take power.

The useful idiots bark and clap like trained seals. They are so fucking stupid.

These are the same dipshits who KNOW the government lied to them about COVID, but they keep eating government shitburgers.

Close the goddamn border. It's not rocket science

This is completely pathetic. Where are all the people in here who 'care' about these 'refugees', why aren't they opening up their homes and offering to house them? They think kicking American children out of their schools is acceptable in order to 'help' these people? What else should Americans sacrifice in order to 'help' these people? I guess if they're all gathered in one place, much easier to register them to vote and then harvest their votes on election day, right?

I have been saying this for 3 years.

They are full of shit virtue signaling useful idiots.

They wouldn't piss on an illegal if they were on fire.

Another Biden policy disaster.

Is there one policy which isn't a disaster? Can't leave thousands of people out in tents during 70 mph winds! Guess those poor Biden-electing NYers will just have to up their school taxes by 50% if they want to actually spend the school year IN school! :auiqs.jpg:

Maybe they better hire a lawyer, and examine the contracts upon which the public school charter was written denoting whether there is a duty of the school boards to actually provide schools to learn in! :21:

Now I can't wait to hear how these places are absolutely wrecked after they house up 2000 of these wretched vagabonds who have trashed it!!! :lmao:

And re-tasking taxpayer-funded public schools in order to house Illegal Aliens will bring-out the protective-parent instinct...

The thing is eventually it will impact your personal life. It will reach you at some point and you won't be so happy about it then.

And if trump, or his equal, isn't elected all of these illegals will not go away. They will be here to stay.

If a republican with some balls doesn't win this year's elections then America is fucked because the illegals will keep coming and no one will kick them out. In fact if trump doesn't win I'd wager within 18 months of the next election all those illegals will be made citizens

Forum List

Back