NYC smoking ban to include ecigs

Why is it that the progressives who push for tiny minority rights have no issue with controlling the lives of much larger groups?

Stupid law based on nothing. Ecigs help people to stop smoking real cigs. The justification for the law is pure BS.

This is their logic behind it. Since they have no medical proof ecigarettes are harmful, even though it's not tobacco nor smoking (they might as well ban hot coffee in bars due to the steam), that since it looks like smoking, and they want to control people's lives and make it hard for people to smoke, that allowing ecigs in public places (That are in reality private places), cannot be allowed because it goes against their goal of making life harder for people who appear to be smoking, even though they aren't.

How does vapor impact anyone in public?

I wouldn't know as I don't know what the vapor from these things smells like.

They have a very little smell at all. When you exhale there is a brief moment where you can smell it. But it's not unpleasant unless you hate the smell of blueberries or vanilla or one of the many other flavors.
I'll put it to you this way....the wife lets me vape in the house. She would skin me alive if she caught me smoking in the house.

Forum List

Back