NYC Rabbi A. Romi Cohn Has Sucked 25,000 Baby Penises......."It's A Joyous Occasion"

[

I admitted nothing of the sort. Nothing wrong with being a grow-er and not a show-er.

Again, not mutilation. and again with the insulting of other people's belief structure. Is your own belief structure so fragile that you have to bring others down.

Sign 1,000,234 that you are a sad pathetic creature.

When your belief structure involves abusing children, it deserves to be insulted, "Tiny".

That isnt abuse, no matter how much you want to think it is.

And again, if dick insults is the best you have left, I won this debate, like I win all of our debates, because you are an idiot.

Dude, you got totally spanked, because you just don't know when to let go...

When your belief structure involves abusing children, it deserves to be insulted, "Tiny".

That isnt abuse, no matter how much you want to think it is.

And again, if dick insults is the best you have left, I won this debate, like I win all of our debates, because you are an idiot.

Dude, you got totally spanked, because you just don't know when to let go...

Not even close douche-nozzle. All you have brought to this thread is anti-religous asshattery followed by the even nuttier anti-male circumcsion idiocy.

You lose. Its over. head to the lockeroom.

that is the ritual old as red sea. if you do not do circumscision in the hospital, but according to some very old laws, that is what it will look like

red wine is antibacterial.

same is saliva.

Surely this isn't legal.

There is nothing sexual about it. Its an ancient practice from when modern medical technology wasnt availible. Basically it is to assure the wound doesnt fester (they didnt know what caused infection back then, but they still knew what it was).

This has been going on for millenia, nothing to see here.

exactly.

it's amazing how many stupid uneducated people screaming "bloody murder" where it does not belong one can see around :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back