NYC Mayor Warns of ‘Draconian’ Steps If Migrant Flow Continues

But the point is, passing the legislation in the House will add up to a big fat zero, meaning absolutely nothing. They might as well just all take a permanent vacation until the next election.
I have explained to you what the benefit is.

It's the same benefit that uselessly trying to revoke the ACA had. It hold politicians accountable by putting their vote on the public record.

I just read Republicans (not verified yet) are voting to reduce the sec of energies pay to 1 dollar.

What is the purpose of that vote if it will never pass the Senate or Biden?

I have explained to you what the benefit is.

It's the same benefit that uselessly trying to revoke the ACA had. It hold politicians accountable by putting their vote on the public record.

I just read Republicans (not verified yet) are voting to reduce the sec of energies pay to 1 dollar.

What is the purpose of that vote if it will never pass the Senate or Biden?
Everyone already knew how these people stood on the issue. A vote doesn't change that.

You keep repeating that but don't address my points.

Everybody knew where Republicans stood regarding the ACA.
This isn't the ACA. The ACA is irrelevant. All Republicans would be in favor of the legislation while 90% of Democrats would be against it. Again, a vote would change nothing. Everyone always wants to hold politicians accountable for their votes but they have like a 90% re-election rate. They are almost never held accountable.

This isn't the ACA. The ACA is irrelevant.

Not in regards to bringing bills to the floor knowing it would never pass.

All Republicans would be in favor of the legislation while 90% of Democrats would be against it. Again, a vote would change nothing. Everyone always wants to hold politicians accountable for their votes but they have like a 90% re-election rate. They are almost never held accountable.
I do agree voters don't really hold their politicians accountable typically blindly voting incumbents back in office.

it's bad and will get worse ....for the whole country....:mad:

1698355848017.png

Forum List

Back