NYC Mayor Warns of ‘Draconian’ Steps If Migrant Flow Continues

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Adams say's New Yorkers will begin to see, “visual signs of this crisis”.
I've got news for him, this entire country will be seeing these "signs", and they'll be feeling it in the wallet as well.

(Bloomberg) -- Handing out tents to migrants to allow them to sleep in New York City parks might sound like a far-fetched idea, but it’s an option under consideration, Mayor Eric Adams said Wednesday.

The proposal, reported earlier by the Wall Street Journal, is just one of many potential solutions the city has considered as it struggles to manage the roughly 130,000 migrants who have arrived in the city since April 2022. About 65,000 are currently in the city’s care.

Mayor Adams needs to call his Party's leader and ask him, what's up with the open border mxthxr fxckxr

I've got news for him, this entire country will be seeing these "signs", and they'll be feeling it in the wallet as well.

Sorry, I've already seen this movie

1698334496272.png

He needs to read the sign on the Statue of Liberty. Also, his is a "sanctuary" city, and they're not even remotely close to being full yet. A couple million more on the way, mayor!

The should have Trump design and build cool apartments, millions across the nation, tens of millions. Then we can all have nice beautiful homes, the best, perfect homes.

Only Trump can fix housing for us and the illegal aliens.

A problem is what the democrats make and see and can not fix without going full Hitler.

Trump see a business opportunity that is easily solved. Build perfect apartments and let them make Trump coffee cups and red neckties.

MAGA

Xenophobia in action ..

Hope he and his constituents enjoy eating in the area where they shit. DeSantis and Abbott need to continue sharing the love.

So, this Adams punk is looking for sympathy? You'll get none of that here, just a few thousand more busses of illegals. And when Manhattan is full, then we'll work on Montauk and the Hamptons. MAGA

The scary thing is out of all the Dems running for office, he was the LEAST lefty.

And what good would that do? The Senate won't approve it and Biden wouldn't sign it.
It would show how members of the house stand on the topic and that they are willing and able to craft legislation addressing it...sort of like when they voted to remove the ACA a dozen times knowing it would be futile.

Maybe someday conservatives will control both the executive and legislative branches and can do it then...oh wait...they had control recently. Never mind. Lobbyists win again.

It would show how members of the house stand on the topic and that they are willing and able to craft legislation addressing it...sort of like when they voted to remove the ACA a dozen times knowing it would be futile.

Maybe someday conservatives will control both the executive and legislative branches and can do it then...oh wait...they had control recently. Never mind. Lobbyists win again.
Everyone already knows how members of the House stand on the topic.

Forum List

Back