NYC mayor declares a state of emergency over migrants trafficked into his city by the Biden administration

More fear mongering from the right

MeZico is sending murderers and rapists to kill us in our sleep
No. Wrong again right winger how many does that make now? Too many.

Criminal activity committed by illegal migrants is absolute evidence as to why they avoided being vetted.

Try going to the border of any country, let’s use Canada for simplicity. Tell the border guard you want Canadian residency but you don’t have proper ID. See how that works out for you.

Three out of four looters caught in Florida after the hurricane were illegal immigrants.

Crime reports prove unvetted migrants avoid being sent back because they know they don’t qualify for asylum. Only around 13% of those vetted qualify for asylum ; certainly the unvetted don’t qualify and they know it.

Last edited:
No. Wrong again right winger how many does that make it now? Too many.

Criminal activity committed by illegal migrants is absolute evidence as to why they avoided being vetted.

Try going to the border of any country, let’s use Canada for simplicity. Tell the border guard you want Canadian residency but you don’t have proper ID. See how that works out for you.

Three out of four looters caught in Florida after the hurricane were illegal immigrants.

Crime reports prove unvetted migrants avoid being sent back because they know they don’t qualify for asylum. Only around 13% of those vetted qualify for asylum ; certainly the unvetted don’t qualify and they know it.

The Border Patrol reports that so far, they captured over 35 terrorists since Dementia weakened our border.

The addiction comes from them getting here in the first place........THEN the market is created. Without those drugs coming here, people are much less likely to get addicted.
Exactly Ray. Even the typical drug users living on the street cannot differentiate from heroin laced with fentanyl and heroin that is not. The cartels use fentanyl because it’s much cheaper than heroin to produce and it ups the high significantly so they can sell it as “a great buzz” with good odds of dying. Drug cartels don’t care about loss of life because they’re many more addicts to replace the dead ones. A combination of police and agents need to step it up targeting these flourishing cartels, significant increased
penalties for drug cartel runners (fine paid gets them out within 24 hours as it stands- not working) and sending them to prison- no catch and release bs. That’s not working either.

Exactly Ray. Even the typical drug users living on the street cannot differentiate from heroin laced with fentanyl and heroin that is not. The cartels use fentanyl because it’s much cheaper than heroin to produce and it ups the high significantly so they can sell it as “a great buzz” with good odds of dying. Drug cartels don’t care about loss of life because they’re many more addicts to replace the dead ones. A combination of police and agents need to step it up targeting these flourishing cartels, significant increased
penalties for drug cartel runners (fine paid gets them out within 24 hours as it stands- not working) and sending them to prison- no catch and release bs. That’s not working either.

And now the new thing is Rainbow Fentanyl. They're trying to get unsuspecting kids hooked on the stuff so they make it look like candy. Anybody selling that stuff should get the death penalty in my opinion. Those candies are strong enough to get an adult hooked but also strong enough to kill a child. Very frightening with Halloween coming up.

I'm not an addictive person outside of my beer and cigarettes, but I had eye surgery a few weeks ago. The anesthesiologist said he was going to give me some fentanyl in the cocktail mix. I requested he not use that stuff on me just in case. I've had all kinds of opioid products before and as soon as I can take the pain, I quit using them. I don't like the way they make me feel.

And now the new thing is Rainbow Fentanyl. They're trying to get unsuspecting kids hooked on the stuff so they make it look like candy. Anybody selling that stuff should get the death penalty in my opinion. Those candies are strong enough to get an adult hooked but also strong enough to kill a child. Very frightening with Halloween coming up.

I'm not an addictive person outside of my beer and cigarettes, but I had eye surgery a few weeks ago. The anesthesiologist said he was going to give me some fentanyl in the cocktail mix. I requested he not use that stuff on me just in case. I've had all kinds of opioid products before and as soon as I can take the pain, I quit using them. I don't like the way they make me feel.
Evil intent: make huge profits regardless of deaths- the motto of Hispanic cartels that are openly operating. Evidently they are openly operating because otherwise how do the FBI and DHS and similar government agencies track them exactly and show where they are located on the US map? That is absolutely mind-boggling! Their side kick affiliates- US gangs like M-13 need to given long prison sentences as well, no parole. Distributing fentanyl to minors on the streets should be one of the highest offenses in the land.

I read an important article I should try to find it about Mexican government being corrupted yet again (no shocker for anyone) and how various drug cartels primarily 2 of them, have been running the roost in many parts of Mexico for years and planning to expand their business north of the border tenfold. If our lax feds don’t handle it, all states will be required to step up like Texas did along the border and form their own patrols. Also, if our federal government lets this go and does not target these growing cartels we will not be able to get them out because they will absolutely infiltrate positions of power, just like in Mexico.

Evil intent: make huge profits regardless of deaths- the motto of Hispanic cartels that are openly operating. Evidently they are openly operating because otherwise how do the FBI and DHS and similar government agencies track them exactly and show where they are located on the US map? That is absolutely mind-boggling! Their side kick affiliates- US gangs like M-13 need to given long prison sentences as well, no parole. Distributing fentanyl to minors on the streets should be one of the highest offenses in the land.

I read an important article I should try to find it about Mexican government being corrupted yet again (no shocker for anyone) and how various drug cartels primarily 2 of them, have been running the roost in many parts of Mexico for years and planning to expand their business north of the border tenfold. If our lax feds don’t handle it, all states will be required to step up like Texas did along the border and form their own patrols. Also, if our federal government lets this go and does not target these growing cartels we will not be able to get them out because they will absolutely infiltrate positions of power, just like in Mexico.

I have no idea why in the world we don't just send troops into Mexico do deal with these cartels. If the government is scared, we invade just like their people are invading our country. Give officials all the protection they need until every last cartel member is pushing up cactus's. They are entirely responsible for sending illegals here, fatal narcotics, children that end up in human smuggling. I can't think of a bigger enemy we have than the drug cartels. We should have several air force bases in Mexico along with military camps with armed solders and the best technology to track them down.

I have no idea why in the world we don't just send troops into Mexico do deal with these cartels. If the government is scared, we invade just like their people are invading our country. Give officials all the protection they need until every last cartel member is pushing up cactus's. They are entirely responsible for sending illegals here, fatal narcotics, children that end up in human smuggling. I can't think of a bigger enemy we have than the drug cartels. We should have several air force bases in Mexico along with military camps with armed solders and the best technology to track them down.
Part of the reason that would be extremely difficult to have a successful outcome is that would need to include targeting upper echelons among the Mexican government and police forces.

Going back to 2006, when Mexico began their war against the cartels, they stated it would be years into the future before the cartel problem would be resolved. Well, here we are and infiltration blew up over time in area and in numbers of cartels. I’m not sure how much this factors into it but the Mexican population is relatively dense compared to the states. Mexico’s land mass is about 1/5 the size of the US. I just checked the numbers: US population: 333,191,085 with Mexico’s population: 132,003,035. A targeted effort would require huge numbers.

The report Mexico: Crime and Drug Trafficking Organizations, prepared by the U.S. Congressional Research Service, shows the situation of the cartels in Mexico:

“In 2022, law enforcement cooperation between the United States and Mexico is the weakest it has been in 15 years," it states.”

“It details that structural factors compromising security and stability in the country include persistent criminal impunity, entrenched corruption, and continued demand for illegal drugs from the United States and Europe.”

DEA needs to work overtime to get the job done in the states. The following is a good attempt but a drop in the bucket to what’s needed. Clean up on aisle 7 doesn’t help much when the store is flooded.

Rainbow fentanyl isn't designed to get kids hooked on drugs. It's designed to kill them.

NY City Mayor should be talking to the president the real cause of this mess and not Florida, Texas and Ariz..

Most illegal immigrants do not qualify for US asylum. If you are not prepared to process 2 million illegal aliens why are you letting them in?

Under US law, most migrants coming here without permission must be expelled.
The only exceptions are migrants fleeing torture or racial, religious, ethnic, political or social-group persecution.

“Economic refugee” is a contradiction, and “seeking a better life” means nothing if a migrant lacks permission to enter.

Although those migrants are commonly called “asylum-seekers,” these statistics show fewer than 5% are.

Unlike all his predecessors, Biden is not deterring illegal entrants at the border. Instead, he’s inviting every foreign national in the world to come illegally and seek asylum — whether they’re “asylum-seekers” or not.

“Only 15%" of migrants apprehended when crossing the southern border qualify for asylum status and "only about half of them even show up for their court cases."

Those 2 million have a year to apply for asylum? WTF>
Biden's action on immigration an American tragedy and should be a crime and he should be charged accordingly and impeached. Unfit to run this country.

They were not illegals. They are here legally, seeking asylum, documented here and awaiting their immigration court date.

Venezuela, Cuba, and I believe it is Afghanistan or maybe it is Haiti?, but 3 countries where the people are in distress, that we allow to seek asylum....about 30% of these designated groups of refugee seekers, will be approved by the immigration court, the others will be sent back to their country, if not approved by the judge.

They are not here illegally, until they have their court hearing and are DENIED refugee status, and skip town before they are shipped out, from my understanding.

They are here illegally until they are given asylum and they have a year to apply and by that time they have disappeared like the 11 million already here who have not applied for asylum. They are released without applying for asylum because applications are so backed up.

And although President Donald Trump tried to comply with a statutory mandate to detain all who entered illegally until they are granted asylum or removed, President Biden largely just ignores that rule.

The administration complains it can’t detain illegal migrants because it lacks space and must instead release most into the US pending removal proceedings. Consequently, seven times as many of those illegal migrants were released between July 2021 and July 2022 than were removed or returned.

Forum List

Back