NY Times : voters in swing states ***OPPOSE***impeachment

Contumacious

Radical Freedom
Aug 16, 2009
Adjuntas, PR , USA
What Our Poll Shows About Impeachment Views in 6 Swing States

In the six closest states carried by the president in 2016, registered voters support the impeachment inquiry by a five-point margin, 50 percent to 45 percent. The same voters oppose impeaching Mr. Trump and removing him from office, 53 percent to 43 percent.

________________---------------------------------

Now , to be honest I was surprised that a key member of the Lamestream Media would be honest enough to publish those results , but there you have it ,

In the six closest states carried by the president in 2016, registered voters support the impeachment inquiry by a five-point margin, 50 percent to 45 percent. The same voters oppose impeaching Mr. Trump and removing him from office, 53 percent to 43 percent.

Now , to be honest I was surprised that a key member of the Lamestream Media would be honest enough to publish those results , but there you have it ,
So they support what the Democrats are doing
An impeachment inquiry

So 14% of the sample didn’t even vote in 2016. Another 7% didn’t vote for either Clinton or Trump. And of course more Dems were surveyed than Reps. Soooo....

polls are fake...:290968001256257790-final:

This is fucking amazing.

If you exclude Fox News, EVERY NEWS OUTLET IN THE COUNTRY has been bad mouthing Trump, 24 hours a day for the past three months on this bullshit charge - claiming that his actions are some sort of felony.

And yet a majority remain able to see through the barrage of bullshit.

God bless the American voter. Not as stupid as Pelosi thinks.

Forum List

Back