Trump’s gain of the black voting block in several key swing states stuns the CNN broadcasters

“Twenty-two percent of black voters behind Trump. That is not seen in the modern era for a Republican frontrunner, right? I mean, wow,” Harlow said.

“It’s startling,” CNN analyst Natasha Alford responded. “I looked at the Democratic response, Kevin Munoz, the spokesman for Biden, and this idea that, you know, we have a year. We can turn things around.”

You can only lie to people about their situation for so long. People know how much money they have and how much things cost.

The economy and the border. Biden completely blew it on these issues.
This was an obvious outcome, your open border has angered them as much as anyone especially when Texas sends buses to remind blackvpters in big cities.

“Twenty-two percent of black voters behind Trump. That is not seen in the modern era for a Republican frontrunner, right? I mean, wow,” Harlow said.

“It’s startling,” CNN analyst Natasha Alford responded. “I looked at the Democratic response, Kevin Munoz, the spokesman for Biden, and this idea that, you know, we have a year. We can turn things around.”

You can only lie to people about their situation for so long. People know how much money they have and how much things cost.

Translation: "I mean wow! We never imagined our loyal Black voters would stop believing our bullshit!"

This is really funny. Every day, retards come on this site and complain about the bad, evil mainstream media lies and how they are out to get their poor orange fuhrer.

And now suddenly, they start believing in the same bad evil MSM!!! First, it was the NYT poll and now it is CNN! :laughing0301:

Since you retards love conspiracy theory...here is one for you. Maybe, just maybe... the "drive-by" media is lying to you and setting up for a huge disappointment. Ever think of that? :heehee:

80% of Americans say they are worse off under Biden and since Democrats admit to social injustice, that means about 99% of blacks are worse off under Biden.

Forum List

Back