NY Post Story on Hunter Biden quickly unraveling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I told you this Hunter Biden story was garbage.

“The New York Post’s front-page article about Hunter Biden on Wednesday was written mostly by a staff reporter who refused to put his name on it, two Post employees said.

Bruce Golding, a reporter at the Rupert Murdoch-owned tabloid since 2007, did not allow his byline to be used because he had concerns over the article’s credibility, the two Post employees said, speaking on the condition of anonymity out of fear of retaliation.

Coming late in a heated presidential campaign, the article suggested that Joseph R. Biden Jr. had used his position to enrich his son Hunter when he was vice president. The Post based the story on photos and documents the paper said it had taken from the hard drive of a laptop purportedly belonging to Hunter Biden.

Many Post staff members questioned whether the paper had done enough to verify the authenticity of the hard drive’s contents, said five people with knowledge of the tabloid’s inner workings. Staff members also had concerns about the reliability of its sources and its timing, the people said”.

Let me put this in plain English for Trumpist simpletons: The Reporter did not want to have his name used in the by-line because he knew this story about Hunter Biden was a lie.

Only friggin idiots would consider Steve Bannon, a man now being prosecuted for fraud, and Rudy Guiliani, a known Russian useful idiot, credible sources.

Never having had a similar experience......I was wondering how it feels to be revealed as a total imbecile......could you enlighten?

"Hunter Biden allegedly demanded laptop back a day before story broke via an attorney; repair shop owner shows email"
You calling anyone an imbecile is hilarious since you start the most worthless threads I have ever read. Now to school little Political Chick, otherwise known as Little Miss GED, she uses as a source a right-wing website known for its bias and fake news. But PC has always shown herself to be a fool for conspiracy theories and general inanity. Try again Ms. GED but pay attention to your sources next time

Let's check, to see if you're ready to face reality....and admit that you're an imbecile:

Well.....first the Schiff lies about Russia being behind the Hunter Biden computer emails.....shot down.
And no one on the Biden team is denying the computer is Biden's.

But lots of posters were yesterday.

Not today: watch this-

"Documents acquired by Fox News appear to show Hunter Biden's signature on $85 receipt for repair of laptops left at Delaware store at center of email scandal - while other paperwork reveals FBI's contact with owner

• A receipt from The Mac Shop in Wilmington, Delaware appears to show Hunter Biden's signature for work on three laptops for $85
  • It has not been verified yet if that signature is actually Biden's
  • FBI paperwork also shows that shop owner John Paul Mac Isaac received a subpoena to testify before the US District Court in Delaware in December 2019
  • Last week the New York Post published a report saying e-mails obtained from the laptop show Joe Biden allegedly was in on his son Hunter's business deals
  • House Intel chair Adam Schiff said the 'smear' on Biden 'comes from the Kremlin'
  • DNI John Ratcliffe said the laptop is not a Russian disinformation campaign
  • Biden's campaign says the Democratic nominee engaged in no wrongdoing
1603192427058.png

www.dailymail.co.uk

Receipt 'shows Hunter Biden's signature for repair work on laptop'
A receipt from The Mac Shop in Wilmington, Delaware appears to show Hunter Biden's signature for work on three laptops for $85 and FBI papers show the owner was subpoenaed in 2019.
www.dailymail.co.uk
www.dailymail.co.uk

Now......what were you saying???????
Your cut and paste shtick is old news. However, as you point out yourself:

• It has not been verified yet if that signature is actually Biden's.
  • Last week the New York Post published a report saying e-mails obtained from the laptop show Joe Biden allegedly was in on his son Hunter's business deals
  • House Intel chair Adam Schiff said the 'smear' on Biden 'comes from the Kremlin
  • Biden's campaign says the Democratic nominee engaged in no wrongdoing
Thank you.

I would also refer you to the 50 intelligence officials that signed a letter have called this a Russian disinformation campaign.

Now go back and do your homework.

It was linked and sourced.

But now you're a liar as well as a documented imbecile.

Here comes another custard pie in your ugly kisser:

He's where we dispense with the claim that the emails are fake.

"Biden surrogate’s shocking admission on emails: ‘I don’t think anybody is saying they are’ inauthentic

Biden campaign surrogate Jenna Arnold was a little too transparent in her efforts to spin past the question of whether emails purported to belong to Hunter Biden are in fact his, as she pretty much confirmed that they are in the quest to move on.

Arnold was being interviewed Sunday by Fox News host Leland Vittert, who first ran a clip of Democratic nominee Joe Biden insisting last year that he didn’t discuss any of his son’s overseas business dealings with him.

Vittert then asked his guest if Biden’s denial remains true, given the content found on a laptop Hunter Biden reportedly abandoned at a computer repair shop, and Arnold blew right by the question to comment on claims that much of what’s on the laptop is unconfirmed.

“Jenna, it’s real simple. You’re saying it’s unconfirmed. Tell us what parts are not true,” Vittert replied. “Hunter Biden knows what emails he has and hasn’t sent. Are you saying, and the campaign saying, these emails aren’t his?”

“The easiest thing in the world to do — stop with all the obfuscation, the easiest thing in the world to do would be to say these aren’t Hunter Biden’s emails,” he told Arnold. “Nobody, including Hunter Biden and including the campaign has said it.”

...can anyone say that these emails are inauthentic? And so far I haven’t heard anybody say that.”

“Yeah. I think that’s fair. I don’t think anybody’s saying that,” Arnold replied."
www.bizpacreview.com

Biden surrogate's shocking admission on emails: ‘I don’t think anybody is saying they are’ inauthentic
Pressed on whether Hunter Biden alleged emails are inauthentic, Biden campaign surrogate says, ‘I don’t think anybody is saying they are.’
www.bizpacreview.com

www.bizpacreview.com

Now.....what happened to "unraveling"???????

When will you be changing your avi to "Imbecile"???

I don't believe anyone else has scooped it up yet.
Thank you for my belly laugh. You called me liar when all did was quote your post. I am questioning now whether you really do have a GED.

I'm pretty sure she called you an imbecile for quoting her post, inasmuch is it proved nothing to support your viewpoint. The "liar" part was from all of your OTHER posts.

I'm not questioning whether YOU have any sort of diploma, since you obviously couldn't pass second grade.

Public Statement on the Hunter Biden Emails October 19, 2020

We are all individuals who devoted significant portions of our lives to national security. Some of us served in senior positions in policy departments and agencies, and some of us served in senior positions in the Intelligence Community. Some of us were political appointees, and some were career officials. Many of us worked for presidents of both political parties. We are all also individuals who see Russia as one of our nation’s primary adversaries. All of us have an understanding of the wide range of Russian overt and covert activities that undermine US national security, with some of us knowing Russian behavior intimately, as we worked to defend our nation against it for a career. A few of us worked against Russian informaon operations in the United States in the last several years.

Perhaps most important, each of us believes deeply that American citizens should determine the outcome of elections, not foreign governments. All of us agree with the founding fathers’ concern about the damage that foreign interference in our politics can do to our democracy. It is for all these reasons that we write to say that the arrival on the US political scene of emails purportedly belonging to Vice President Biden’s son Hunter, much of it related to his time serving on the Board of the Ukrainian gas company Burisma, has all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operaon. We want to emphasize that we do not know if the emails, provided to the New York Post by President Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani, are genuine or not and that we do not have evidence of Russian involvement -- just that our experience makes us deeply suspicious that the Russian government played a significant role in this case. If we are right, this is Russia trying to influence how Americans vote in this election, and we believe strongly that Americans need to be aware of this.

There are a number of factors that make us suspicious of Russian involvement. Such an operation would be consistent with Russian objectives, as outlined publicly and recently by the Intelligence Community, to create political chaos in the United States and to deepen political divisions here but also to undermine the candidacy of former Vice President Biden and thereby help the candidacy of President Trump.

For the Russians at this point, with Trump down in the polls, there is incentive for Moscow to pull out the stops to do anything possible to help Trump win and/or to weaken Biden should he win. A “laptop op” fits the bill, as the publication of the emails are clearly designed to discredit Biden.

More....

Such an operation would be consistent with some of the key methods Russia has used in its now multi-year operation to interfere in our democracy – the hacking (via cyber operations) and the dumping of accurate information or the distribution of inaccurate or misinformation.

Russia did both of these during the 2016 presidential election – judgments shared by the US Intelligence Community, the investigation into Russian activities by Special Counsel Robert Mueller, and the entirety (all Republicans and Democrats) on the current Senate Intelligence Committee.

Such an operation is also consistent with several data points.

The Russians, according to media reports and cybersecurity experts, targeted Burisma late last year for cyber collection and gained access to its emails.

And Ukrainian politician and businessman Adriy Derkach, identified and sanctioned by the US Treasury Department for being a 10-year Russian agent interfering in the 2020 election, passed purported materials on Burisma and Hunter Biden to Giuliani.

Our view that the Russians are involved in the Hunter Biden email issue is consistent with two other significant data points as well. According to the Washington Post, citing four sources, “U.S. intelligence agencies warned the White House last year that Giuliani was the target of an influence operation by Russian intelligence.”

In addition, media reports say that the FBI has now opened an invesgation into Russian involvement in this case. According to USA Today, “…federal authories are investigating whether the material supplied to the New York Post by Rudy Giuliani…is part of a smoke bomb of disinformation pushed by Russia.”

We do not know whether these press reports are accurate, but they do suggest concern within Executive Branch departments and agencies that mirrors ours. It is high time that Russia stops interfering in our democracy.
Jim Clapper and John Brennan have no credibility. None.

Zero.

Zip.

Nada.

And you are an idiot for pushing that joke of a letter by folks who are no longer in the know. Our current intel agencies confirm this has NOTHING to do with Russia, Dummy.

Brennan and Clapper have 100% more integrity than that bragging, lying, cheating fool in the WH!

Pssst!! Integrity is not defined as "saying things I want to hear."

I love how all these Trumpists are so outraged at this Hunter Biden nothingburger. All these posts by you rightists nut jobs have proved absolutely nothing other than Hunter Biden has some issues which we knew all along.

All your myriad posts have amounted to no more than insane shouting at the wind

This Hunter Biden farce will be off the news after the election just the caravan, Hillary's e-mails, unmasking, etc. etc. etc.

It is just more right-wing smears because you have nothing on VP Joseph Biden.

See also:

Last edited:
why I should care if Hunter was working for Burisma.
he obviously wasn't working for Burisma and had no qualifications to do so and was a drug addict. Joe was working for Burisma. This is covered under "foreign corrupt practices act"
And THAT is an outright fabrication, with zero zip nada, proof.
Actually, Adam Schiff's little conspiracy with Nancy and the girls to impeach President Trump on Hillary's lying dossier named and blamed on a British spy and Russia were outright fabrications sans any semblance of probity, doll.

Hunter Biden is going down with both hands grasping papa Joe's lying, extorting ankles.
The impeachment, was about Trump, abusing his power, in the Ukraine, by withholding military aid, (passed by congress for the Ukraine to defend themselves from further Russian encroachment in to Ukraine), until the President of Ukraine would go on CNN and make an announcement that he began an investigation in to Hunter and Joe Biden.
Except he didn't. And Hunter's emails show that Trump was absolutely right to suggest Ukraine look into all this corruption, as our intelligence agencies should have been. CBS News just confirmed that the FBI does have Hunter's laptop, just like the DE shop owner said they did, and the FBI confirms that it's Hunter's laptop, not the product of Russian disinformation like Schiff and the other 50 psychopathic liars claimed.

The Constitution puts bribery in the same phrase as treason for obvious reasons. Biden doesn't acquire immunity simply because he enters presidential primaries.

What is detailed in Hunter's emails are terrible crimes, and Hunter isn't the mastermind, he is nothing more than the Biden Family Crime Boss, Joe Biden's Mule, and what Hunter describes is a system that dates back to when Biden became chair of the powerful Senate Foreign Relations Committee.

Hunter needs help, he has a very serious drug problem and his easy access to $Millions is going to kill him. He needs to get away from his exploitive father and into recovery. Hopefully sobriety and a 90 day chip are in his future and very very quickly.

Whether he realized it or not, dropping that laptop off was a cry for help. And he may need it very very quickly. How his Dad could continue to exploit him like this when he is clearly spiraling, didn't Obama say that "at some point you have made enough?" Hasn't Joe Biden, at this point, stolen enough, been bribed enough?
Oh silly naive one....

We actually have rules and laws and procedures that govern a situation with an American allegedly committing crime overseas....
Oh silly naïve one, cite the law that states that the President is not free to give his opinion in a conversation with a fellow President. No such law exists, and if it did, it would be unconstitutional.
... a rogue president...
You think Congress can pass a law that restricts what the President may say to a foreign leader? Cite the Constitutional provision that empowers Congress to do that.
... his personal campaign lawyer named Giuliani...
The President is free to use who he wishes as his envoy. Giuliani is one of the most effective prosecutors our nation has ever produced.
... If the laptop emails and documents proved Trump was right, in his impeachment, THEN WHY DIDN'T TRUMP USE IT in his defense at the impeachment trial?...
He didn't have it.
.... Giuliani had it for months before the impeachment... :rolleyes-41:
I have not heard that. I appreciate your response, while we certainly don't agree, you always stick to the facts and I appreciate that. On this final point, please support this claim.

Take care,
Zorro
Let me see if I can find where I read it, and get you a link....

If memory serves MacIssac said he had the computer about 3 months, before having a friend contact Giuliani's lawyer, to give it to him.... 3 months would have been around July 20, 2019.... if it took a month or two in the least, to actually reach him and give it to him, that would be August or September 2019....months before the impeachment trial.

Trump was impeached around December 18, 2019 and the impeachment trial was a month later, January 16, 2020 thru Feb 5, 2020.

The FBI subpoena of the laptop was dated December 9, 2019....and it would take at least a month to get enough info, for the FBI to get a court approved subpoena with probable cause.... my complete guess from reading a bunch of articles is that Devon Archer, Hunter' s partner was under investigation or already charged with money laundering, and the FBI got the subpoena ....for their fraud case against Devon.....and some other guy who was a partner.

You should try to remember these names -

Tony Bobulinski
James Gilliar
Kenes Ralishev
Karim Rakakhstan
Valerie Owens
Mykola Zlochevsky
Devan Archer
Hunter Biden
Joe Biden
The only one that is important is JOE BIDEN.
I'm still looking for the link for what I had read.... everything I've found so far says Bannon and Giuliani, got it the same time period as the FBI but I could swear the guy said he had his friend get it to Giuliani earlier....

How did the FBI even get a subpoena for the laptop, unless they knew the laptop was at the Mac Shop? And what criminal investigation were they working on before they subpoenaed the laptop, to even get the subpoena?

And it still doesn't explain why Giuliani and Trump would not have used the laptop info to help Trump in his impeachment trial, if it was helpful to prove Trump' s innocence?

And, why would Rudy silently hold on to it for 11 months if all of these alleged crimes of underage sex was on it?

Just an FYI, the FBI is limited to what they are allowed to view on the laptop..... They can only review emails related to the subpoena, by law. So, as example, if the subpoena was for fraud, they can only search emails that could be related to fraud.... not the sex, drugs, and rock n roll pictures... is my understanding of the law and our right to privacy.

But Rudy had access to it all, if there were questionable pictures of Hunter with girls under age, Rudy should have done something to get law enforcement involved, instead of holding on to it, for his October surprise...imo.

I love how all these Trumpists are so outraged at this Hunter Biden nothingburger. All these posts by you rightists nut jobs have proved absolutely nothing other than Hunter Biden has some issues which we knew all along.

This Hunter Biden farce will be off the news after the election just the caravan, Hillary's e-mails, unmasking, etc. etc. etc.

Keep digging, Moron.

:dig: :dig: :dig: :dig:

Keep digging, Moron.

You are so easily triggered that it is actually sad.

Keep digging, Moron.

You are so easily triggered that it is actually sad.
I have no idea how you think your post "triggered" me.

But then, I have no idea how you came up with this thread title either. :iyfyus.jpg:

"Hunter Biden Text Message To Daughter: ‘Unlike Pop, I Won’t Make You Give Me Half Your Salary’

Rudy Giuliani released a private text message retrieved from Hunter Biden’s abandoned laptop hard drive suggesting the distribution scheme in the Biden crime family involves Joe Biden receiving “half” of his son Hunter’s shady earnings.

In what type of family does a father demand half of his son’s earnings?

Rudy Giuliani and Steve Bannon, via The New York Post delivered an October surprise on Wednesday when they began to drip feed explosive Hunter Biden emails, with the promise of much more to come.

The New York Post reported Wednesday that a laptop abandoned at a Delaware computer repair shop contained emails between Hunter Biden and various foreign actors offering millions of dollars to have access to his VP father Joe.

GWP report: The recovered hard drive also contained photos of Hunter Biden with a crackpipe in his mouth and a “raunchy” 12-minute video of Hunter partying with prostitutes.

Giuliani released a private text message sent from Hunter Biden to his daughter Naomi Biden revealing the Biden crime family’s distribution scheme.

It sounds like Joe Biden takes half of what Hunter Biden gets paid from Ukraine, China, Russia, Romania and other countries.

Joe Biden also gets 50% of what his slimy grifter brother makes."

Wow....the "unraveling" side sure has quieted down.
QUESTIONABLE SOURCE
A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

www.media bias.com

Why bother responding to a FAKE NEWS site article?

Who cares whether you or the Fascists who censor the Right question the source.

The preponderance and the history of the Democrats and the Biden Crime Family make clear what took place and what you endorse.

It's clear you would support Beelzebub if there was a D in front of the name.

Americans generally dislike supposed Americans who sell out our nation to foreign governments.
You're right, most Americans don't like a sell out to a foreign country, and that is why most Americans do not like Trump!

That never happened.....you're simply proving that you are a low-life lying Liberal.

With respect to your ability to follow a trail, you are on a par with Inspector Cousteau and the Pink Panther.

Nothing new here.

why I should care if Hunter was working for Burisma.
he obviously wasn't working for Burisma and had no qualifications to do so and was a drug addict. Joe was working for Burisma. This is covered under "foreign corrupt practices act"
And THAT is an outright fabrication, with zero zip nada, proof.
Actually, Adam Schiff's little conspiracy with Nancy and the girls to impeach President Trump on Hillary's lying dossier named and blamed on a British spy and Russia were outright fabrications sans any semblance of probity, doll.

Hunter Biden is going down with both hands grasping papa Joe's lying, extorting ankles.
The impeachment, was about Trump, abusing his power, in the Ukraine, by withholding military aid, (passed by congress for the Ukraine to defend themselves from further Russian encroachment in to Ukraine), until the President of Ukraine would go on CNN and make an announcement that he began an investigation in to Hunter and Joe Biden.
Except he didn't. And Hunter's emails show that Trump was absolutely right to suggest Ukraine look into all this corruption, as our intelligence agencies should have been. CBS News just confirmed that the FBI does have Hunter's laptop, just like the DE shop owner said they did, and the FBI confirms that it's Hunter's laptop, not the product of Russian disinformation like Schiff and the other 50 psychopathic liars claimed.

The Constitution puts bribery in the same phrase as treason for obvious reasons. Biden doesn't acquire immunity simply because he enters presidential primaries.

What is detailed in Hunter's emails are terrible crimes, and Hunter isn't the mastermind, he is nothing more than the Biden Family Crime Boss, Joe Biden's Mule, and what Hunter describes is a system that dates back to when Biden became chair of the powerful Senate Foreign Relations Committee.

Hunter needs help, he has a very serious drug problem and his easy access to $Millions is going to kill him. He needs to get away from his exploitive father and into recovery. Hopefully sobriety and a 90 day chip are in his future and very very quickly.

Whether he realized it or not, dropping that laptop off was a cry for help. And he may need it very very quickly. How his Dad could continue to exploit him like this when he is clearly spiraling, didn't Obama say that "at some point you have made enough?" Hasn't Joe Biden, at this point, stolen enough, been bribed enough?
Oh silly naive one....

We actually have rules and laws and procedures that govern a situation with an American allegedly committing crime overseas....
Oh silly naïve one, cite the law that states that the President is not free to give his opinion in a conversation with a fellow President. No such law exists, and if it did, it would be unconstitutional.
... a rogue president...
You think Congress can pass a law that restricts what the President may say to a foreign leader? Cite the Constitutional provision that empowers Congress to do that.
... his personal campaign lawyer named Giuliani...
The President is free to use who he wishes as his envoy. Giuliani is one of the most effective prosecutors our nation has ever produced.
... If the laptop emails and documents proved Trump was right, in his impeachment, THEN WHY DIDN'T TRUMP USE IT in his defense at the impeachment trial?...
He didn't have it.
.... Giuliani had it for months before the impeachment... :rolleyes-41:
I have not heard that. I appreciate your response, while we certainly don't agree, you always stick to the facts and I appreciate that. On this final point, please support this claim.

Take care,
Zorro
Let me see if I can find where I read it, and get you a link....

If memory serves MacIssac said he had the computer about 3 months, before having a friend contact Giuliani's lawyer, to give it to him.... 3 months would have been around July 20, 2019.... if it took a month or two in the least, to actually reach him and give it to him, that would be August or September 2019....months before the impeachment trial.

Trump was impeached around December 18, 2019 and the impeachment trial was a month later, January 16, 2020 thru Feb 5, 2020.

The FBI subpoena of the laptop was dated December 9, 2019....and it would take at least a month to get enough info, for the FBI to get a court approved subpoena with probable cause.... my complete guess from reading a bunch of articles is that Devon Archer, Hunter' s partner was under investigation or already charged with money laundering, and the FBI got the subpoena ....for their fraud case against Devon.....and some other guy who was a partner.

You should try to remember these names -

Tony Bobulinski
James Gilliar
Kenes Ralishev
Karim Rakakhstan
Valerie Owens
Mykola Zlochevsky
Devan Archer
Hunter Biden
Joe Biden
The only one that is important is JOE BIDEN.
I'm still looking for the link for what I had read.... everything I've found so far says Bannon and Giuliani, got it the same time period as the FBI but I could swear the guy said he had his friend get it to Giuliani earlier....

How did the FBI even get a subpoena for the laptop, unless they knew the laptop was at the Mac Shop? And what criminal investigation were they working on before they subpoenaed the laptop, to even get the subpoena?

And it still doesn't explain why Giuliani and Trump would not have used the laptop info to help Trump in his impeachment trial, if it was helpful to prove Trump' s innocence?

And, why would Rudy silently hold on to it for 11 months if all of these alleged crimes of underage sex was on it?

Just an FYI, the FBI is limited to what they are allowed to view on the laptop..... They can only review emails related to the subpoena, by law. So, as example, if the subpoena was for fraud, they can only search emails that could be related to fraud.... not the sex, drugs, and rock n roll pictures... is my understanding of the law and our right to privacy.

But Rudy had access to it all, if there were questionable pictures of Hunter with girls under age, Rudy should have done something to get law enforcement involved, instead of holding on to it, for his October surprise...imo.

Rudy only had it a couple of days (approx.)
when he saw the kiddie porn he rushed to to the proper authorities
The FBI stated and the paperwork confirms it was a money laundering investigation initially.

Here is NPR's brilliant response as to why they are not covering the Hunter Biden farce:

1603400985867.png

Trump’s son is so distressed by NPR's position that he now wants to cut NPR's funding.

If this is not a sign that this story has unraveled and is pure bullshit nothing is.

Last edited:
Here is NPR's brilliant response as to why they are not covering the Hunter Biden farce:

View attachment 405219

Trump is so distressed by NPR's position that he now wants to cut NPR's funding.

If this is not a sign that this story has unravelled and is pure bullshit nothing is.

Well - that's a lie
That's okay
The Bubble Media simply doesn't run stories that are negative regarding their Democrat family
For the same reason I don't post negative photos or stories about family on Fakebook.

We all protect our families.

Why all the hatred toward Hunter Biden? I don't get it.

View attachment 405012

It's what Republicans do; desperate, hypocritical b@stards! They normally say "families are off-limits!" Of course that's all Trump and his minions have been doing to the extreme in conservative media! On Fox News, each segment mentions these bogus charges trying to dirty up Biden thru his son Hunter! If anyone has a reason to do the reverse it's Biden looking at the crooked Trump family! It's a shame he probably won't go after them once they leave, but everyone knows Ivanka made personal trade deals/trademarks with China while working in the Oval Office! Her husband's also in serious trouble due to shady dealings with that building his family owns in NY! Trump's lawsuits are too numerous to count and he'll spend his waning years fending them all off! Couldn't happen to a greater dictator! :(

Americans generally dislike supposed Americans who sell out our nation to foreign governments.

That's what the Biden Crime Family did....to Ukraine, Russia and China.

All of same is documented.

You muse be an imbecile, huh?

While totally ignoring the present mob family holding court in DC! Ignore it for now! :itsok:

And then the FBI kept it pretty quiet. It looks like the FBI likes having blackmail stuff on elected officials in power.
No, the FBI is conducting an investigation without blabbing it to everyone like the FBI is SUPPOSED to do.
Wrong. They were just letting it sit there

I don't think that is true
They have opened a money Laundering ( at least that is how it's coded) investigation at least.

View attachment 405219

Trump is so distressed by NPR's position that he now wants to cut NPR's funding.

If this is not a sign that this story has unraveled and is pure bullshit nothing is.
Why are we funding NPR?

Why all the hatred toward Hunter Biden? I don't get it.

View attachment 405012

It's what Republicans do; desperate, hypocritical b@stards! They normally say "families are off-limits!" Of course that's all Trump and his minions have been doing to the extreme in conservative media! On Fox News, each segment mentions these bogus charges trying to dirty up Biden thru his son Hunter! If anyone has a reason to do the reverse it's Biden looking at the crooked Trump family! It's a shame he probably won't go after them once they leave, but everyone knows Ivanka made personal trade deals/trademarks with China while working in the Oval Office! Her husband's also in serious trouble due to shady dealings with that building his family owns in NY! Trump's lawsuits are too numerous to count and he'll spend his waning years fending them all off! Couldn't happen to a greater dictator! :(

That's what the Biden Crime Family did....to Ukraine, Russia and China.

All of same is documented.

You muse be an imbecile, huh?

While totally ignoring the present mob family holding court in DC! Ignore it for now! :itsok:

The current occupant is the least Mob Like, least dictator like President that can be imagined.
You live in totally opposite world.

View attachment 405219

Why are we funding NPR?

Because the leftists in Government can't resist spending money.

Biden bots respond: Yeah? And? The age of consent in Kekistan is 13

Yeah, that'll go over well with Americans. Do you think voters will care about the age of consent in China? A presidential candidate's son and business partner go halfway around the world so he could have sex with children and leave Joe wide open for blackmail.

What a kid!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back