NY Post Story on Hunter Biden quickly unraveling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The desperation is real! Just surfed by FBN's, w/ Lou Dobbs; segment labeled "text show Hunter Biden meeting 14 y.o. naked crack smoker!" I cringe thinking people who can possibly come up with something like that just to save a creep like Trump! How do these people show up to the pearly gates 'A.D.' to puff up their chests bragging about being that much a lowlife? :dunno:
GROSS: Hereā€™s a Sampling of the Hunter Biden Texts Giuliani Turned Over to the Police.

The texts implicate Democrat nominee Joe Biden in covering up his sonā€™s sexual abuse and in taking part in some of Hunter Bidenā€™s deals.​
Biden Family Crime Boss, Joe Biden, has repeatedly lied to the American People and sold his office to the highest bidder, foreign or domestic.

Hunter Biden's text messages detail Hunter Bidenā€™s abuse of teenage girls and sordid financial deals which have been turned over to Delaware State Police. The texts implicate Biden Crime Family Boss, Joe Biden in covering up his sonā€™s sexual abuse and in taking part in Hunter Bidenā€™s "deals."

Hunter Biden sent the text messages to his father. In the messages, he accused his sister-in-law and lover, Hallie Biden, of telling Hunterā€™s therapist that he was having some sort of an inappropriate sexual relationship with a 14-year-old girl.

The text messages read as follows:

Joe Biden: This is [name of 14-year-old girl redacted] right

Hunter Biden: She told my therapist that I was sexually inappropriate with [name of 14-year-old girl redacted] when she says that I facetime naked with her and the reason I canā€™t have her out to see me is because Iā€™ll walk around naked smoking crack talking [redacted] girls on face time. When she was pressed she said that [the unnamed 14-year-old girl] never said anything like that but the bottom line is that I created and caused

Hunter Biden: A very unsafe environment for the kids.

Hunter Biden: If it stopped there I would let it go

Hunter Biden: But then [redacted] friend [redacted] sober coach.

And in addition to the emails, this is supported by numerous pictures of underage girls. Giuliani turned the text messages over to the Delaware State Police so that they could ensure that these young girls were protected from predation.

Joe Biden has known about it, and concealed it for three years.

The laptop also contains proof that Biden Crime Family Boss, Joe Biden, has direct financial ties to the notoriously corrupt Ukrainian gas firm Burisma, the Chinese Communist Party and the Chinese businesses his son "worked" with.

Thereā€™s a memo that details that 10 percent of the money that was being racked up, $10 million a year, and then 50 percent of the profits with three Chinese communists, one of whom was a Chinese intelligence operative, that 10 percent of that was going to H for the ā€˜Big Guy.ā€™

Another email identified Biden Crime Family Boss, Joe Biden, as the ā€œBig Guy,ā€ when business associates asked for a set of office keys.

Hunter Biden sexually abusing a 14-year-old girl with his father knowledge, who then concealed it, is a crime. It's unclear how the Democrat can claim to stand up for women if he did nothing with this.
You know..that's not exactly a smoking gun, right? Hunter is telling his father that his ex lied to her therapist about him..and then retracted it. You do know that that shit happens all the time, right?

That he created an unsafe environment is a given..in that he was a crack addict. Probably did walk around naked.....

...but all Joe did was listen--as any good dad would do.
The smokeing gun is Hunter admitting he kicks back some of the money he receives to his father. Also the pictures of Biden posing with his fellow crooks. The pedophile stuff is a distraction. However, it demonstrates that the contents of the laptop are genuine.

Why all the hatred toward Hunter Biden? I don't get it.

View attachment 405012

It's what Republicans do; desperate, hypocritical b@stards! They normally say "families are off-limits!" Of course that's all Trump and his minions have been doing to the extreme in conservative media! On Fox News, each segment mentions these bogus charges trying to dirty up Biden thru his son Hunter! If anyone has a reason to do the reverse it's Biden looking at the crooked Trump family! It's a shame he probably won't go after them once they leave, but everyone knows Ivanka made personal trade deals/trademarks with China while working in the Oval Office! Her husband's also in serious trouble due to shady dealings with that building his family owns in NY! Trump's lawsuits are too numerous to count and he'll spend his waning years fending them all off! Couldn't happen to a greater dictator! :(

Oh...now this is funny.

Did anyone hide Ivanka's activities.

Or deny them. ?

think-jpg.405125

Why all the hatred toward Hunter Biden? I don't get it.

View attachment 405012

It's what Republicans do; desperate, hypocritical b@stards! They normally say "families are off-limits!" Of course that's all Trump and his minions have been doing to the extreme in conservative media! On Fox News, each segment mentions these bogus charges trying to dirty up Biden thru his son Hunter! If anyone has a reason to do the reverse it's Biden looking at the crooked Trump family! It's a shame he probably won't go after them once they leave, but everyone knows Ivanka made personal trade deals/trademarks with China while working in the Oval Office! Her husband's also in serious trouble due to shady dealings with that building his family owns in NY! Trump's lawsuits are too numerous to count and he'll spend his waning years fending them all off! Couldn't happen to a greater dictator! :(
Thatā€™s never stopped a demofk. But you know that

why I should care if Hunter was working for Burisma.
he obviously wasn't working for Burisma and had no qualifications to do so and was a drug addict. Joe was working for Burisma. This is covered under "foreign corrupt practices act"
And THAT is an outright fabrication, with zero zip nada, proof.
Actually, Adam Schiff's little conspiracy with Nancy and the girls to impeach President Trump on Hillary's lying dossier named and blamed on a British spy and Russia were outright fabrications sans any semblance of probity, doll.

Hunter Biden is going down with both hands grasping papa Joe's lying, extorting ankles.
The impeachment, was about Trump, abusing his power, in the Ukraine, by withholding military aid, (passed by congress for the Ukraine to defend themselves from further Russian encroachment in to Ukraine), until the President of Ukraine would go on CNN and make an announcement that he began an investigation in to Hunter and Joe Biden.
Except he didn't. And Hunter's emails show that Trump was absolutely right to suggest Ukraine look into all this corruption, as our intelligence agencies should have been. CBS News just confirmed that the FBI does have Hunter's laptop, just like the DE shop owner said they did, and the FBI confirms that it's Hunter's laptop, not the product of Russian disinformation like Schiff and the other 50 psychopathic liars claimed.

The Constitution puts bribery in the same phrase as treason for obvious reasons. Biden doesn't acquire immunity simply because he enters presidential primaries.

What is detailed in Hunter's emails are terrible crimes, and Hunter isn't the mastermind, he is nothing more than the Biden Family Crime Boss, Joe Biden's Mule, and what Hunter describes is a system that dates back to when Biden became chair of the powerful Senate Foreign Relations Committee.

Hunter needs help, he has a very serious drug problem and his easy access to $Millions is going to kill him. He needs to get away from his exploitive father and into recovery. Hopefully sobriety and a 90 day chip are in his future and very very quickly.

Whether he realized it or not, dropping that laptop off was a cry for help. And he may need it very very quickly. How his Dad could continue to exploit him like this when he is clearly spiraling, didn't Obama say that "at some point you have made enough?" Hasn't Joe Biden, at this point, stolen enough, been bribed enough?
Oh silly naive one....

We actually have rules and laws and procedures that govern a situation with an American allegedly committing crime overseas....
Oh silly naĆÆve one, cite the law that states that the President is not free to give his opinion in a conversation with a fellow President. No such law exists, and if it did, it would be unconstitutional.
... a rogue president...
You think Congress can pass a law that restricts what the President may say to a foreign leader? Cite the Constitutional provision that empowers Congress to do that.
... his personal campaign lawyer named Giuliani...
The President is free to use who he wishes as his envoy. Giuliani is one of the most effective prosecutors our nation has ever produced.
... If the laptop emails and documents proved Trump was right, in his impeachment, THEN WHY DIDN'T TRUMP USE IT in his defense at the impeachment trial?...
He didn't have it.
.... Giuliani had it for months before the impeachment... :rolleyes-41:
I have not heard that. I appreciate your response, while we certainly don't agree, you always stick to the facts and I appreciate that. On this final point, please support this claim.

Take care,
Zorro
Let me see if I can find where I read it, and get you a link....

If memory serves MacIssac said he had the computer about 3 months, before having a friend contact Giuliani's lawyer, to give it to him.... 3 months would have been around July 20, 2019.... if it took a month or two in the least, to actually reach him and give it to him, that would be August or September 2019....months before the impeachment trial.

Trump was impeached around December 18, 2019 and the impeachment trial was a month later, January 16, 2020 thru Feb 5, 2020.

The FBI subpoena of the laptop was dated December 9, 2019....and it would take at least a month to get enough info, for the FBI to get a court approved subpoena with probable cause.... my complete guess from reading a bunch of articles is that Devon Archer, Hunter' s partner was under investigation or already charged with money laundering, and the FBI got the subpoena ....for their fraud case against Devon.....and some other guy who was a partner.
The FBI gave him a receipt for it in Dec 2019, you brain-dead troll.

he obviously wasn't working for Burisma and had no qualifications to do so and was a drug addict. Joe was working for Burisma. This is covered under "foreign corrupt practices act"
Actually, Adam Schiff's little conspiracy with Nancy and the girls to impeach President Trump on Hillary's lying dossier named and blamed on a British spy and Russia were outright fabrications sans any semblance of probity, doll.

Hunter Biden is going down with both hands grasping papa Joe's lying, extorting ankles.
The impeachment, was about Trump, abusing his power, in the Ukraine, by withholding military aid, (passed by congress for the Ukraine to defend themselves from further Russian encroachment in to Ukraine), until the President of Ukraine would go on CNN and make an announcement that he began an investigation in to Hunter and Joe Biden.
Except he didn't. And Hunter's emails show that Trump was absolutely right to suggest Ukraine look into all this corruption, as our intelligence agencies should have been. CBS News just confirmed that the FBI does have Hunter's laptop, just like the DE shop owner said they did, and the FBI confirms that it's Hunter's laptop, not the product of Russian disinformation like Schiff and the other 50 psychopathic liars claimed.

The Constitution puts bribery in the same phrase as treason for obvious reasons. Biden doesn't acquire immunity simply because he enters presidential primaries.

What is detailed in Hunter's emails are terrible crimes, and Hunter isn't the mastermind, he is nothing more than the Biden Family Crime Boss, Joe Biden's Mule, and what Hunter describes is a system that dates back to when Biden became chair of the powerful Senate Foreign Relations Committee.

Hunter needs help, he has a very serious drug problem and his easy access to $Millions is going to kill him. He needs to get away from his exploitive father and into recovery. Hopefully sobriety and a 90 day chip are in his future and very very quickly.

Whether he realized it or not, dropping that laptop off was a cry for help. And he may need it very very quickly. How his Dad could continue to exploit him like this when he is clearly spiraling, didn't Obama say that "at some point you have made enough?" Hasn't Joe Biden, at this point, stolen enough, been bribed enough?
Oh silly naive one....

We actually have rules and laws and procedures that govern a situation with an American allegedly committing crime overseas....
Oh silly naĆÆve one, cite the law that states that the President is not free to give his opinion in a conversation with a fellow President. No such law exists, and if it did, it would be unconstitutional.
... a rogue president...
You think Congress can pass a law that restricts what the President may say to a foreign leader? Cite the Constitutional provision that empowers Congress to do that.
The President is free to use who he wishes as his envoy. Giuliani is one of the most effective prosecutors our nation has ever produced.
... If the laptop emails and documents proved Trump was right, in his impeachment, THEN WHY DIDN'T TRUMP USE IT in his defense at the impeachment trial?...
He didn't have it.
I have not heard that. I appreciate your response, while we certainly don't agree, you always stick to the facts and I appreciate that. On this final point, please support this claim.

Take care,
Zorro

If memory serves MacIssac said he had the computer about 3 months, before having a friend contact Giuliani's lawyer, to give it to him.... 3 months would have been around July 20, 2019.... if it took a month or two in the least, to actually reach him and give it to him, that would be August or September 2019....months before the impeachment trial.

Trump was impeached around December 18, 2019 and the impeachment trial was a month later, January 16, 2020 thru Feb 5, 2020.

The FBI subpoena of the laptop was dated December 9, 2019....and it would take at least a month to get enough info, for the FBI to get a court approved subpoena with probable cause.... my complete guess from reading a bunch of articles is that Devon Archer, Hunter' s partner was under investigation or already charged with money laundering, and the FBI got the subpoena ....for their fraud case against Devon.....and some other guy who was a partner.
The FBI gave him a receipt for it in Dec 2019, you brain-dead troll.
And then the FBI kept it pretty quiet. It looks like the FBI likes having blackmail stuff on elected officials in power.

And then the FBI kept it pretty quiet. It looks like the FBI likes having blackmail stuff on elected officials in power.
No, the FBI is conducting an investigation without blabbing it to everyone like the FBI is SUPPOSED to do.

No, the FBI is conducting an investigation without blabbing it to everyone like the FBI is SUPPOSED to do.
Sure, with exoneration of Trump in their possession, during impeachment, the correct thing is keep it quiet? Just like they concealed all the materials that exonerated Carter Page and Michael Flynn.

Have fun selling that one.

I told you this Hunter Biden story was garbage.

ā€œThe New York Postā€™s front-page article about Hunter Biden on Wednesday was written mostly by a staff reporter who refused to put his name on it, two Post employees said.

Bruce Golding, a reporter at the Rupert Murdoch-owned tabloid since 2007, did not allow his byline to be used because he had concerns over the articleā€™s credibility, the two Post employees said, speaking on the condition of anonymity out of fear of retaliation.

Coming late in a heated presidential campaign, the article suggested that Joseph R. Biden Jr. had used his position to enrich his son Hunter when he was vice president. The Post based the story on photos and documents the paper said it had taken from the hard drive of a laptop purportedly belonging to Hunter Biden.

Many Post staff members questioned whether the paper had done enough to verify the authenticity of the hard driveā€™s contents, said five people with knowledge of the tabloidā€™s inner workings. Staff members also had concerns about the reliability of its sources and its timing, the people saidā€.

Let me put this in plain English for Trumpist simpletons: The Reporter did not want to have his name used in the by-line because he knew this story about Hunter Biden was a lie.

Only friggin idiots would consider Steve Bannon, a man now being prosecuted for fraud, and Rudy Guiliani, a known Russian useful idiot, credible sources.

ROTFL! The info in the article confirms reports from other sources.

The desperation is real! Just surfed by FBN's, w/ Lou Dobbs; segment labeled "text show Hunter Biden meeting 14 y.o. naked crack smoker!" I cringe thinking people who can possibly come up with something like that just to save a creep like Trump! How do these people show up to the pearly gates 'A.D.' to puff up their chests bragging about being that much a lowlife? :dunno:
GROSS: Hereā€™s a Sampling of the Hunter Biden Texts Giuliani Turned Over to the Police.

The texts implicate Democrat nominee Joe Biden in covering up his sonā€™s sexual abuse and in taking part in some of Hunter Bidenā€™s deals.​
Biden Family Crime Boss, Joe Biden, has repeatedly lied to the American People and sold his office to the highest bidder, foreign or domestic.

Hunter Biden's text messages detail Hunter Bidenā€™s abuse of teenage girls and sordid financial deals which have been turned over to Delaware State Police. The texts implicate Biden Crime Family Boss, Joe Biden in covering up his sonā€™s sexual abuse and in taking part in Hunter Bidenā€™s "deals."

Hunter Biden sent the text messages to his father. In the messages, he accused his sister-in-law and lover, Hallie Biden, of telling Hunterā€™s therapist that he was having some sort of an inappropriate sexual relationship with a 14-year-old girl.

The text messages read as follows:

Joe Biden: This is [name of 14-year-old girl redacted] right

Hunter Biden: She told my therapist that I was sexually inappropriate with [name of 14-year-old girl redacted] when she says that I facetime naked with her and the reason I canā€™t have her out to see me is because Iā€™ll walk around naked smoking crack talking [redacted] girls on face time. When she was pressed she said that [the unnamed 14-year-old girl] never said anything like that but the bottom line is that I created and caused

Hunter Biden: A very unsafe environment for the kids.

Hunter Biden: If it stopped there I would let it go

Hunter Biden: But then [redacted] friend [redacted] sober coach.

And in addition to the emails, this is supported by numerous pictures of underage girls. Giuliani turned the text messages over to the Delaware State Police so that they could ensure that these young girls were protected from predation.

Joe Biden has known about it, and concealed it for three years.

The laptop also contains proof that Biden Crime Family Boss, Joe Biden, has direct financial ties to the notoriously corrupt Ukrainian gas firm Burisma, the Chinese Communist Party and the Chinese businesses his son "worked" with.

Thereā€™s a memo that details that 10 percent of the money that was being racked up, $10 million a year, and then 50 percent of the profits with three Chinese communists, one of whom was a Chinese intelligence operative, that 10 percent of that was going to H for the ā€˜Big Guy.ā€™

Another email identified Biden Crime Family Boss, Joe Biden, as the ā€œBig Guy,ā€ when business associates asked for a set of office keys.

Hunter Biden sexually abusing a 14-year-old girl with his father knowledge, who then concealed it, is a crime. It's unclear how the Democrat can claim to stand up for women if he did nothing with this.
You know..that's not exactly a smoking gun, right? Hunter is telling his father that his ex lied to her therapist about him..and then retracted it. You do know that that shit happens all the time, right?

That he created an unsafe environment is a given..in that he was a crack addict. Probably did walk around naked.....

...but all Joe did was listen--as any good dad would do.
The smokeing gun is Hunter admitting he kicks back some of the money he receives to his father. Also the pictures of Biden posing with his fellow crooks. The pedophile stuff is a distraction. However, it demonstrates that the contents of the laptop are genuine.
Yup. The Constitution lists Bribery with Treason. Crime Family Boss, Joe Biden, is caught red-handed using his position of trust to sell out The United States of America.

"Hunter Biden Text Message To Daughter: ā€˜Unlike Pop, I Wonā€™t Make You Give Me Half Your Salaryā€™

Rudy Giuliani released a private text message retrieved from Hunter Bidenā€™s abandoned laptop hard drive suggesting the distribution scheme in the Biden crime family involves Joe Biden receiving ā€œhalfā€ of his son Hunterā€™s shady earnings.

In what type of family does a father demand half of his sonā€™s earnings?

Rudy Giuliani and Steve Bannon, via The New York Post delivered an October surprise on Wednesday when they began to drip feed explosive Hunter Biden emails, with the promise of much more to come.

The New York Post reported Wednesday that a laptop abandoned at a Delaware computer repair shop contained emails between Hunter Biden and various foreign actors offering millions of dollars to have access to his VP father Joe.

GWP report: The recovered hard drive also contained photos of Hunter Biden with a crackpipe in his mouth and a ā€œraunchyā€ 12-minute video of Hunter partying with prostitutes.

Giuliani released a private text message sent from Hunter Biden to his daughter Naomi Biden revealing the Biden crime familyā€™s distribution scheme.

It sounds like Joe Biden takes half of what Hunter Biden gets paid from Ukraine, China, Russia, Romania and other countries.

Joe Biden also gets 50% of what his slimy grifter brother makes."

Wow....the "unraveling" side sure has quieted down.
Yeah, Crime Family Boss, Joe Biden, is the center pin and takes anywhere from 10% to 50%. Hunter's merely the mule.

Oh silly naive one....

... a rogue president...
He didn't have it.

Take care,
Zorro

You should try to remember these names -

Tony Bobulinski
James Gilliar
Kenes Ralishev
Karim Rakakhstan
Valerie Owens
Mykola Zlochevsky
Devan Archer
Hunter Biden
Joe Biden
The only one that is important is JOE BIDEN.

"Hunter Biden Text Message To Daughter: ā€˜Unlike Pop, I Wonā€™t Make You Give Me Half Your Salaryā€™

Rudy Giuliani released a private text message retrieved from Hunter Bidenā€™s abandoned laptop hard drive suggesting the distribution scheme in the Biden crime family involves Joe Biden receiving ā€œhalfā€ of his son Hunterā€™s shady earnings.

In what type of family does a father demand half of his sonā€™s earnings?

Rudy Giuliani and Steve Bannon, via The New York Post delivered an October surprise on Wednesday when they began to drip feed explosive Hunter Biden emails, with the promise of much more to come.

The New York Post reported Wednesday that a laptop abandoned at a Delaware computer repair shop contained emails between Hunter Biden and various foreign actors offering millions of dollars to have access to his VP father Joe.

GWP report: The recovered hard drive also contained photos of Hunter Biden with a crackpipe in his mouth and a ā€œraunchyā€ 12-minute video of Hunter partying with prostitutes.

Giuliani released a private text message sent from Hunter Biden to his daughter Naomi Biden revealing the Biden crime familyā€™s distribution scheme.

It sounds like Joe Biden takes half of what Hunter Biden gets paid from Ukraine, China, Russia, Romania and other countries.

Joe Biden also gets 50% of what his slimy grifter brother makes."

Wow....the "unraveling" side sure has quieted down.
QUESTIONABLE SOURCE
A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

www.media bias.com

Why bother responding to a FAKE NEWS site article?

I told you this Hunter Biden story was garbage.

ā€œThe New York Postā€™s front-page article about Hunter Biden on Wednesday was written mostly by a staff reporter who refused to put his name on it, two Post employees said.

Bruce Golding, a reporter at the Rupert Murdoch-owned tabloid since 2007, did not allow his byline to be used because he had concerns over the articleā€™s credibility, the two Post employees said, speaking on the condition of anonymity out of fear of retaliation.

Coming late in a heated presidential campaign, the article suggested that Joseph R. Biden Jr. had used his position to enrich his son Hunter when he was vice president. The Post based the story on photos and documents the paper said it had taken from the hard drive of a laptop purportedly belonging to Hunter Biden.

Many Post staff members questioned whether the paper had done enough to verify the authenticity of the hard driveā€™s contents, said five people with knowledge of the tabloidā€™s inner workings. Staff members also had concerns about the reliability of its sources and its timing, the people saidā€.

Let me put this in plain English for Trumpist simpletons: The Reporter did not want to have his name used in the by-line because he knew this story about Hunter Biden was a lie.

Only friggin idiots would consider Steve Bannon, a man now being prosecuted for fraud, and Rudy Guiliani, a known Russian useful idiot, credible sources.

Never having had a similar experience......I was wondering how it feels to be revealed as a total imbecile......could you enlighten?

"Hunter Biden allegedly demanded laptop back a day before story broke via an attorney; repair shop owner shows email"
You calling anyone an imbecile is hilarious since you start the most worthless threads I have ever read. Now to school little Political Chick, otherwise known as Little Miss GED, she uses as a source a right-wing website known for its bias and fake news. But PC has always shown herself to be a fool for conspiracy theories and general inanity. Try again Ms. GED but pay attention to your sources next time

Let's check, to see if you're ready to face reality....and admit that you're an imbecile:

Well.....first the Schiff lies about Russia being behind the Hunter Biden computer emails.....shot down.
And no one on the Biden team is denying the computer is Biden's.

But lots of posters were yesterday.

Not today: watch this-

"Documents acquired by Fox News appear to show Hunter Biden's signature on $85 receipt for repair of laptops left at Delaware store at center of email scandal - while other paperwork reveals FBI's contact with owner

• A receipt from The Mac Shop in Wilmington, Delaware appears to show Hunter Biden's signature for work on three laptops for $85
  • It has not been verified yet if that signature is actually Biden's
  • FBI paperwork also shows that shop owner John Paul Mac Isaac received a subpoena to testify before the US District Court in Delaware in December 2019
  • Last week the New York Post published a report saying e-mails obtained from the laptop show Joe Biden allegedly was in on his son Hunter's business deals
  • House Intel chair Adam Schiff said the 'smear' on Biden 'comes from the Kremlin'
  • DNI John Ratcliffe said the laptop is not a Russian disinformation campaign
  • Biden's campaign says the Democratic nominee engaged in no wrongdoing
1603192427058.png

www.dailymail.co.uk

Receipt 'shows Hunter Biden's signature for repair work on laptop'
A receipt from The Mac Shop in Wilmington, Delaware appears to show Hunter Biden's signature for work on three laptops for $85 and FBI papers show the owner was subpoenaed in 2019.
www.dailymail.co.uk
www.dailymail.co.uk

Now......what were you saying???????
Your cut and paste shtick is old news. However, as you point out yourself:

• It has not been verified yet if that signature is actually Biden's.
  • Last week the New York Post published a report saying e-mails obtained from the laptop show Joe Biden allegedly was in on his son Hunter's business deals
  • House Intel chair Adam Schiff said the 'smear' on Biden 'comes from the Kremlin
  • Biden's campaign says the Democratic nominee engaged in no wrongdoing
Thank you.

I would also refer you to the 50 intelligence officials that signed a letter have called this a Russian disinformation campaign.

Now go back and do your homework.

Yes, the FBI is investigating, and one of the things done in an investigation is to verify whether the signature is his. What one does NOT do is say, "It hasn't been verified yet, so that means we should dismiss the whole thing, rather than trying to verify it!"

I have no idea what you think reiterating that emails obtained from the laptop show Dementia Joe as being in on Hunter's deals will prove for your viewpoint.

Yes, Adam Schiff tried to blame the Russians. However, as the Director of National Intelligence directly contradicted him - and all but called him a lying dumbass openly - I again fail to see what you think you have proven here.

"Biden's campaign denies wrongdoing." Well, that just settles it, then, doesn't it? Because everyone knows that all people who break the law immediately confess it the instant they're asked. I seem to recall Trump denying wrongdoing back when you were accusing him of the Russian collusion hoax.

I would also refer you to the fact that those "50 intelligence officials" aren't intelligence officials any more, no matter HOW much they agree with you.

So go and do some homework to start with beyond your talking points memo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back