NY Post Story on Hunter Biden quickly unraveling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's foreign. Canuck I think.
Im not going to dispute that, but there are a million ways to make others believe that through time with pictures, and many other things.
They simply create a long term false idenity.

I told you this Hunter Biden story was garbage.

“The New York Post’s front-page article about Hunter Biden on Wednesday was written mostly by a staff reporter who refused to put his name on it, two Post employees said.

Bruce Golding, a reporter at the Rupert Murdoch-owned tabloid since 2007, did not allow his byline to be used because he had concerns over the article’s credibility, the two Post employees said, speaking on the condition of anonymity out of fear of retaliation.

Coming late in a heated presidential campaign, the article suggested that Joseph R. Biden Jr. had used his position to enrich his son Hunter when he was vice president. The Post based the story on photos and documents the paper said it had taken from the hard drive of a laptop purportedly belonging to Hunter Biden.

Many Post staff members questioned whether the paper had done enough to verify the authenticity of the hard drive’s contents, said five people with knowledge of the tabloid’s inner workings. Staff members also had concerns about the reliability of its sources and its timing, the people said”.

Let me put this in plain English for Trumpist simpletons: The Reporter did not want to have his name used in the by-line because he knew this story about Hunter Biden was a lie.

Only friggin idiots would consider Steve Bannon, a man now being prosecuted for fraud, and Rudy Guiliani, a known Russian useful idiot, credible sources.

It is an obvious lie...

How do we know? Because if it was true the Hard Drive would be in the FB I hands right now... This is a simple dirty trick...

The real question is did the Russians help? The FBI should add this to there investigations of Rudy...

“The New York Post’s front-page article about Hunter Biden on Wednesday was written mostly by a staff reporter who refused to put his name on it, two Post employees said.

Bruce Golding, a reporter at the Rupert Murdoch-owned tabloid since 2007, did not allow his byline to be used because he had concerns over the article’s credibility, the two Post employees said, speaking on the condition of anonymity out of fear of retaliation.

Coming late in a heated presidential campaign, the article suggested that Joseph R. Biden Jr. had used his position to enrich his son Hunter when he was vice president. The Post based the story on photos and documents the paper said it had taken from the hard drive of a laptop purportedly belonging to Hunter Biden.

Many Post staff members questioned whether the paper had done enough to verify the authenticity of the hard drive’s contents, said five people with knowledge of the tabloid’s inner workings. Staff members also had concerns about the reliability of its sources and its timing, the people said”.

Let me put this in plain English for Trumpist simpletons: The Reporter did not want to have his name used in the by-line because he knew this story about Hunter Biden was a lie.

Only friggin idiots would consider Steve Bannon, a man now being prosecuted for fraud, and Rudy Guiliani, a known Russian useful idiot and fraud, credible sources.

Poor, ignorant, brainwashed lemming...
Lol..look in the mirror for the lemming. See any other stories on RT you want to tell us about?

Says the Bubblecultist

Only friggin idiots would consider Steve Bannon, a man now being prosecuted for fraud, and Rudy Guiliani, a known Russian useful idiot and fraud, credible sources.

He is a Bubblecultist - Facts will never penetrate his bubble.

Only friggin idiots would consider Steve Bannon, a man now being prosecuted for fraud, and Rudy Guiliani, a known Russian useful idiot, credible sources.

It is an obvious lie...

How do we know? Because if it was true the Hard Drive would be in the FB I hands right now... This is a simple dirty trick...

The real question is did the Russians help? The FBI should add this to there investigations of Rudy...

It been in the hands of the FBI for a year.

It is an obvious lie...

Well, the Feds are investigating whether Russian connections were involved. It has all the hallmarks of a disinformation campaign. Look at the timing. After the unmasking probe dismissed the unmasking controversy as a hoax, the next day this story arises.

Last edited:

Lol..look in the mirror for the lemming. See any other stories on RT you want to tell us about?

Says the Bubblecultist
Truth hurts! No one is a bigger cultist than you.

Says the Bubblecultist

See you are an idiot - you believe everything that your Masters at The Democratic Media tell you to.
Even after what they tell you to believe is proven false - doesn't make a bit of difference to you.

Says the Bubblecultist

See you are an idiot - you believe everything that your Masters at The Democratic Media tell you to.
Even after what they tell you to believe is proven false - doesn't make a bit of difference to you.
No..People like yourself fall for any shit that is thrown at you. Once that story is discredited you still believe. There is a world for people like you. That word is brainwashed.

Are the people involved in the emails lying when they say its true?

No, but Fox is being less than honest.

So let's review. They contacted someone who is CC'd in an email... and they can remember the exact contents of an email they got 6 years ago? Really?

Which email were they shown? The ones that were kind of routine, or the supposedly 'incriminating' ones.

It is an obvious lie...

It been in the hands of the FBI for a year.
And they never went after Hunter Biden for raping and torturing minors.

The contents are accurate---------the lib media and trolls are now in full blown smear mode trying to discredit the messengers. DEMS are VIOLENT----very violent. We see this with anti-fa and BLM--------tag line wasn't put on likely to try to protect Golding. It's not a credibility thing but a safety thing.

Are the people involved in the emails lying when they say its true?

No, but Fox is being less than honest.

So let's review. They contacted someone who is CC'd in an email... and they can remember the exact contents of an email they got 6 years ago? Really?

Which email were they shown? The ones that were kind of routine, or the supposedly 'incriminating' ones.
And they can't name them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back