NY Post Story on Hunter Biden quickly unraveling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well there you have it.

Covid is the underlying cause of death in 95% of cases.

And that of course would be the case through out the world, so we can still rationally compare outcomes and Germany's outcome is much better than America's.
Dude is talking to himself. :cuckoo:
I think his middle name is actually wanker, not winker

With a wit like that you could play Oscar Wilde's brain damaged cousin in my new play Born to Be Wilde.
The viciousness with which you attacked me indicates that my post must have stung. That shows it must have been fairly witty. Also, it shows that you're another psycho like FAUX
Not at all, just like most others, he recognizes what an utter fucking moron you are.
You're used to being called a psycho, aren't you FAUX?
No, but coming from you, I merely chalk that up to you lying again...

yes, I did lie about that. I said it simply to trigger morons like you, and it worked.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Ask anyone who disagrees with you what they think about your mental stability.

Well there you have it.

And that of course would be the case through out the world, so we can still rationally compare outcomes and Germany's outcome is much better than America's.

With a wit like that you could play Oscar Wilde's brain damaged cousin in my new play Born to Be Wilde.
The viciousness with which you attacked me indicates that my post must have stung. That shows it must have been fairly witty. Also, it shows that you're another psycho like FAUX
Not at all, just like most others, he recognizes what an utter fucking moron you are.

yes, I did lie about that. I said it simply to trigger morons like you, and it worked.

Why would I care what you yahoos think of me? Exactly how fucking moronic are you?? :ack-1:

Well there you have it.

Why would I care what you yahoos think of me? Exactly how fucking moronic are you?? :ack-1:
We know you do.

Well there you have it.

We know you do.
I know you're lying.

Another fake editorial thread title.
Not only is it not unraveling but the cement has hardened around Hunter Briben up to his knees.

The Hunter Biden thing is just not sticking other than with the demented members of the Trump cult.

You are running out of time.
You mean that the lib media isn't running the facts about Hunter raping children don't you?

What real evidence to you have he did so?

The cult of Trump will believe any evil garbage they need to believe.

This says something sick about your subliminal thoughts too.

Paging Doctor Freud, paging Doctor Freud.

And, of course, there is no way of telling how many people who supposedly died of covid.....really didn't die of something else.

The 220,000 number has always been suspect.
EXACTLY! How long was the CDC simply treating every death as a covid caused death?
People forget this simple fact when these numbers are thrown around. It's deceptive and dishonest.

It is not rocket science, but it is medical science.

If you contracted Covid and prior you were not given a prognosis of death in a year or less and suddenly you die Covid is a contributory factor in your death, perhaps even the direct cause so all medical science counts it that way in every country.

Still in the ignorant cult of Trump science has not place.
Like that kid in FL who crashed his motorcycle and cracked open his skull who died of the Kung Flu?

Nostra reading your posts I am getting very concerned.

If you lived in Australia I would tell you to go get a cat scan as medical care here is civilised and affordable but as you live in America at least put a cold pack on your head and consult a Ouija board.

Well there you have it.

You Trump cult members are a hoot.

You start every interaction with an insult, usually something more of grunt like "moron" and they cry like little girls who lost their Barbie dolls when you get it back.

There there, it will be alright.

Don't cry.

NO. That is NOT the case throughout the world unless the CDC is now managing the health of the entire planet.
The subject is how the CDC inflated deaths in the US by attributing all deaths to the Chinese originated
covid virus if the virus was present at all. So much so that the CDC was pressured into changing that policy.

Nevertheless that policy was in place for months and the US death toll remains inflated and uncorrected
and you remain disingenuous.

All countries are using that methodology, they have an "excess death mythology" as defined as " A range of estimates for the number of excess deaths was calculated as the difference between the observed count and one of two thresholds (either the average expected count or the upper bound threshold), by week and jurisdiction. Negative values, where the observed count fell below the threshold, were set to zero."

And the method of if one did not have a prognosis of death within the year and contracted COVID it is counted across the globe as a Covid related death.

There is no world health body, or American for that matter, which believes the USA is doing well in this pandemic.

Just wishing Americans were not dropping like flies by playing semantics with the numbers is not going to save any American lives.

Last edited:
Indeed the CDC is saying and I quote:

"Summary
What is already known about this topic?

As of October 15, 216,025 deaths from COVID-19 have been reported in the United States; however, this might underestimate the total impact of the pandemic on mortality."

Covid contributed deaths are deaths in part caused by Covid.

Some medical bodies
think the US could be underestimating COVID deaths by much higher than the CDC is underestimating.

And, of course, there is no way of telling how many people who supposedly died of covid.....really didn't die of something else.

The 220,000 number has always been suspect.
EXACTLY! How long was the CDC simply treating every death as a covid caused death?
People forget this simple fact when these numbers are thrown around. It's deceptive and dishonest.

It is not rocket science, but it is medical science.

If you contracted Covid and prior you were not given a prognosis of death in a year or less and suddenly you die Covid is a contributory factor in your death, perhaps even the direct cause so all medical science counts it that way in every country.

Still in the ignorant cult of Trump science has not place.
Like that kid in FL who crashed his motorcycle and cracked open his skull who died of the Kung Flu?

Nostra reading your posts I am getting very concerned.

If you lived in Australia I would tell you to go get a cat scan as medical care here is civilised and affordable but as you live in America at least put a cold pack on your head and consult a Ouija board.
So you have no coherent comment on the kid killed in a motorcyle wreck being classified as a covid death.

If my game was as weak as yours, I would run away just like you are. :itsok:

Well there you have it.

You start every interaction with an insult, usually something more of grunt like "moron" and they cry like little girls who lost their Barbie dolls when you get it back.

Don't cry.

You start every interaction with an insult

The irony of your dumbassery is hilarious. :abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::iyfyus.jpg:

All of Joe Biden’s tax records are public. None of Donald Trump’s are. Mic drop.

"Hunter Biden's ex-business partner implicates Joe Biden in secret China deals"

"Former Hunter Biden business partner Tony Bobulinski speaks out ahead of debate: 'Everything I’m saying is corroborated'"

"Former Hunter Biden Partner Tony Bobulinski Meeting with Senate Investigators to Turn Over Information"
Repeat posting of the same post is a violation of TOS and an example of your lack of intellect. Joe’s finances are ALL ONLINE. Every tax return for 22 years. The reason you and your filthy right wing nuts are trading in innuendo and not facts is that it’s bullshit. If Joe got money show it to me on his return. You are full of crap.
You believe people don't cheat on their taxes? LOL
Capone cheated and it was the only thing that put the murderer in jail Why not put Trump ,the filth, the stinking example of humanity in jail too?
Maybe because despite multiple audits, the IRS hasn't found Trump to be cheating on his taxes. The IRS is damned good at finding cheating, especially since no one, not even the IRS can understand the tax laws.

All of Joe Biden’s tax records are public. None of Donald Trump’s are. Mic drop.

"Hunter Biden's ex-business partner implicates Joe Biden in secret China deals"

"Former Hunter Biden business partner Tony Bobulinski speaks out ahead of debate: 'Everything I’m saying is corroborated'"

"Former Hunter Biden Partner Tony Bobulinski Meeting with Senate Investigators to Turn Over Information"
Repeat posting of the same post is a violation of TOS and an example of your lack of intellect. Joe’s finances are ALL ONLINE. Every tax return for 22 years. The reason you and your filthy right wing nuts are trading in innuendo and not facts is that it’s bullshit. If Joe got money show it to me on his return. You are full of crap.
You believe people don't cheat on their taxes? LOL
Capone cheated and it was the only thing that put the murderer in jail Why not put Trump ,the filth, the stinking example of humanity in jail too?
Weird how the IRS has been auditing Trump for years and he is still a free man, huh?

I wonder why.
If he showed his taxes he could go to jail The man is a stone crook but money talks ,,,,loudly
The IRS has all his tax records. If Trump had withheld then he WOULD be in jail. Only Trump's political enemies don't have access to his tax records and they've been trying to find a method to get around the secrecy laws for four years.

NO. That is NOT the case throughout the world unless the CDC is now managing the health of the entire planet.
The subject is how the CDC inflated deaths in the US by attributing all deaths to the Chinese originated
covid virus if the virus was present at all. So much so that the CDC was pressured into changing that policy.

Nevertheless that policy was in place for months and the US death toll remains inflated and uncorrected

All countries are using that methodology, they have an "excess death mythology" as defined as " A range of estimates for the number of excess deaths was calculated as the difference between the observed count and one of two thresholds (either the average expected count or the upper bound threshold), by week and jurisdiction. Negative values, where the observed count fell below the threshold, were set to zero."

And the method of if one did not have a prognosis of death within the year and contracted COVID it is counted across the globe as a Covid related death.

There is no world health body, or American for that matter, which believes the USA is doing well in this pandemic.

Just wishing Americans were not dropping like flies by playing semantics with the numbers is not going to save any American lives.
America is far from the worst record when it comes to covid deaths and far from the best.
I know it serves your agenda to state otherwise, however. Saying we are "dropping like flies" is disingenuous and misleading and it won't win Joe the election you so desperately want.
Nothing will including all the post election chaos and disorder the left has planned.

As things stand right now we will have a covid vaccine soon and society will begin to come out of
politicized lockdown box leftist swine has tried to keep us in.

Joe Biden and all the Karens can wear their little masks all day long, if it thrills them to do so.

America is far from the worst record when it comes to covid deaths and far from the best.
I know it serves your agenda to state otherwise, however. Saying we are "dropping like flies" is disingenuous and misleading and it won't win Joe the election you so desperately want.
Nothing will including all the post election chaos and disorder the left has planned.

As things stand right now we will have a covid vaccine soon and society will begin to come out of
politicized lockdown box leftist swine has tried to keep us in.

Joe Biden and all the Karens can wear their little masks all day long, if it thrills them to do so.

Only Spain in Europe has a worse death per 100K rate right now.

As in the chart I have provided in this thread many times.

Well there you have it.

Don't cry.

You start every interaction with an insult

The irony of your dumbassery is hilarious. :abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::iyfyus.jpg:

I have my moments.

Maybe I should do lunch with Netflix?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back