NY Post Story on Hunter Biden quickly unraveling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
And, of course, there is no way of telling how many people who supposedly died of covid.....really didn't die of something else.

The 220,000 number has always been suspect.
EXACTLY! How long was the CDC simply treating every death as a covid caused death?
People forget this simple fact when these numbers are thrown around. It's deceptive and dishonest.

And, of course, there is no way of telling how many people who supposedly died of covid.....really didn't die of something else.

EXACTLY! How long was the CDC simply treating every death as a covid caused death?
People forget this simple fact when these numbers are thrown around. It's deceptive and dishonest.

It is not rocket science, but it is medical science.

If you contracted Covid and prior you were not given a prognosis of death in a year or less and suddenly you die Covid is a contributory factor in your death, perhaps even the direct cause so all medical science counts it that way in every country.

Still in the ignorant cult of Trump science has not place.

If you contracted Covid and prior you were not given a prognosis of death in a year or less and suddenly you die Covid is a contributory factor in your death, perhaps even the direct cause so all medical science counts it that way in every country.

Under those particular sets of circumstances you could be right.
However that's not how many people were counted on their death certificates to such an extent the CDC stopped attributing deaths to covid when there were other significant factors at play.

However those deaths, wrongly attributed by the CDC, are still on the books (as it were) and give
ideologues like you the chance to exaggerate the case against America, for whatever you think that's worth.

That's not science, speaking of ignorance. That's the politicizing of death in America. Does it make
you proud of yourself?

Under those particular sets of circumstances you could be right.
However that's not how many people were counted on their death certificates to such an extent the CDC stopped attributing deaths to covid when there were other significant factors at play.

However those deaths, wrongly attributed by the CDC, are still on the books (as it were) and give
ideologues like you the chance to exaggerate the case against America, for whatever you think that's worth.

That's not science, speaking of ignorance. That's the politicizing of death in America. Does it make
you proud of yourself?

Can you provide a source where the CDC states that they counted people who died and did not contract Covid?

Every country counts Covid as a factor in the death if the prognosis was not one of mortality in 12 months.

So if the CDC is removing numbers who had Covid but they feel there were other causes than the US is actually doing worse compared to other countries because they do count it as a Covid death.

Well there you have it.

Covid is the underlying cause of death in 95% of cases.

And that of course would be the case through out the world, so we can still rationally compare outcomes and Germany's outcome is much better than America's.

Well there you have it.

And that of course would be the case through out the world, so we can still rationally compare outcomes and Germany's outcome is much better than America's.
Dude is talking to himself. :cuckoo:

Well there you have it.

Nostra what are you doing, did I not instruct you to go back to the drawing board and learn how to read a basic chart?

I can get the Cookie Monster and Snuffleupagus to come over and help you.

Well there you have it.

Nostra what are you doing, did I not instruct you to go back to the drawing board and learn how to read a basic chart?

I can get the Cookie Monster and Snuffleupagus to come over and help you.
:cuckoo:

Well there you have it.

I think his middle name is actually wanker, not winker

Well there you have it.

With a wit like that you could play Oscar Wilde's brain damaged cousin in my new play Born to Be Wilde.

NO. That is NOT the case throughout the world unless the CDC is now managing the health of the entire planet.
The subject is how the CDC inflated deaths in the US by attributing all deaths to the Chinese originated
covid virus if the virus was present at all. So much so that the CDC was pressured into changing that policy.

Nevertheless that policy was in place for months and the US death toll remains inflated and uncorrected
and you remain disingenuous.

Like that kid in FL who crashed his motorcycle and cracked open his skull who died of the Kung Flu?

Well there you have it.

With a wit like that you could play Oscar Wilde's brain damaged cousin in my new play Born to Be Wilde.
The viciousness with which you attacked me indicates that my post must have stung. That shows it must have been fairly witty. Also, it shows that you're another psycho like FAUX

Well there you have it.

The viciousness with which you attacked me indicates that my post must have stung. That shows it must have been fairly witty. Also, it shows that you're another psycho like FAUX
Not at all, just like most others, he recognizes what an utter fucking moron you are.

Well there you have it.

Not at all, just like most others, he recognizes what an utter fucking moron you are.
You're used to being called a psycho, aren't you FAUX?

Well there you have it.

You're used to being called a psycho, aren't you FAUX?
No, but coming from you, I merely chalk that up to you lying again...

yes, I did lie about that. I said it simply to trigger morons like you, and it worked.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back