NY Judge Claimed MAL is Worth ~$18 Million - Everything the Judge Said in His Ruling Is a Complete Lie

what other Resorts like and equal to Mara Lago are on his street or in his neighborhood?
If there isnt a comparison in that neighborhood, you go outside of that neighborhood. You might even have to compare it to something in another state.

There arent any unique properties. You always have other golf courses to base your "comparison appraisal" off of.
Remember the basis of property value.
Location ... location ... location ...

Take the value of Disneyland or Disneyworld and compare it to Euro-Disney.

1. Since when does a New York judge have the authority to perform a property value assessment in Florida?
2. Where is the list of banks that have presented fraud alerts on Trump's loans or property values? I haven't found a single one.
3. List of loans Trump did not pay back? Can't find a single one.

Last edited:
Remember the basis of property value.
Location ... location ... location ...

Take the value of Disneyland or Disneyworld and compare it to Euro-Disney.
You can also look at the land values right next to it, then multiply that number based on the increased acreage at Disneyland. Then you appraise every individual structure (which would be a bitch in this case). Then you look at their financials at you total everything up.

Appraisers from banks and insurance companies don't just ask for the number and take your word for it you know. The $18 M figure may have been the tax assessment, which may be an accurate number and easily checked as well by the bank.
no doubt the appraiser was duped or on Trump's payroll!

SO YOU GUYS ARE NO LONGER CLAIMING THE JUDGE MADE UP THE $18 million appraisal and

YOU NOW CLAIM THE $18 million worth is accurate based on similar appraisals and Trump's financial assessment sent to the appraiser on why it was only worth $18 mil.
If there isnt a comparison in that neighborhood, you go outside of that neighborhood. You might even have to compare it to something in another state.

Nope, it doesn't work that way.

Do you have a link for this? Im not doubting your claim, but i cant give you a good answer without seeing some more details about it.

I thought the claim was that Trump was OVER valuing his company, not under valuing it.
It depends who asked. For his creditors, his company was worth more than it actually was.
For the tax man, his property was worth much less than it actually was.

no doubt the appraiser was duped or on Trump's payroll!

SO YOU GUYS ARE NO LONGER CLAIMING THE JUDGE MADE UP THE $18 million appraisal and

YOU NOW CLAIM THE $18 million worth is accurate based on similar appraisals and Trump's financial assessment sent to the appraiser on why it was only worth $18 mil.
Again, i dont know what youre talking about, but im happy to look at any link that you provide.

1. Since when does a New York judge have the authority to perform a property value assessment in Florida?

He's not doing property assessments in Florida, the Palm Beach County did the assessment in Florida.

2. Where is the list of banks that have presented fraud alerts on Trump's loans or property values? I haven't found a single one.

Not required. The state gets to sue for business law violation on their own.

3. List of loans Trump did not pay back? Can't find a single one.

Irrelevant to business law violations.

WW

It depends who asked. For his creditors, his company was worth more than it actually was.
For the tax man, his property was worth much less than it actually was.
The tax men are ALWAYS wrong when it comes to the improvement values, and i dont believe they ever do financial value appraisals. The tax assessors dont actually do appraisals. They do mini appraisals that arent accurate.

Nope, it doesn't work that way.
Yes it does. It was very rare that i ever found a commercial comparison appraisal in the same town, or even in the same county sometimes, and you have to find at least 3 comparison appraisals, so a lot of driving is involved.

He's not doing property assessments in Florida, the Palm Beach County did the assessment in Florida.

Not required. The state gets to sue for business law violation on their own.

Irrelevant to business law violations.

WW

Why is a New York judge making claims for violations in Florida? Its out of their state.

My property is valued MUCH LESS for tax purposes than what it would sell for. It's also valued 3 times higher by the insurance company if it has to be rebuilt in a total loss situation. Nothing here is out of the ordinary. Everyone does it.

Because he gets loans from banks in New York.

Guys, you need to read more about the actual case.

Then the banks in new york need to make claims against Trump. If they had no issues with it and all loans were paid, where exactly is the crime?

Why is a New York judge making claims for violations in Florida? Its out of their state.

Because the Trump Organization and the lenders are in New York State which is where the business is conducted.

My property is valued MUCH LESS for tax purposes than what it would sell for. It's also valued 3 times higher by the insurance company if it has to be rebuilt in a total loss situation. Nothing here is out of the ordinary. Everyone does it.

Again, you are conflating "what I can sell it for" with tax assessments and financial disclosures provided by law to lenders.

The two are not the same thing.

WW

Because the Trump Organization and the lenders are in New York State which is where the business is conducted.

Again, you are conflating "what I can sell it for" with tax assessments and financial disclosures provided by law to lenders.

The two are not the same thing.

WW

They CAN be the same thing. No law says they can't.

White-Collar Crime​

Federal Bureau of Investigation (.gov)
https://www.fbi.gov › investigate › white-collar-crime

Corporate Fraud · False accounting and/or misrepresentations of financial conditions · Fraudulent trades designed to inflate profits or hide losses · Illicit ...

Forum List

Back