NY Grand Jury meeting canceled…

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
Womp womp.

Canceled for “unknown reasons”. LOL

Sounds like a clown show at the NY “justice department”.

It won’t fully be a clown show without the head clown- the orange god

District Attorney Alvin Bragg meeting with his top prosecutors plans to announce the termination of the Trump case.

Aware that the most he could obtain from the Grand Jury is a misdemeanor indictment which, without more, is already time barred, the New York County District Attorney, Alvin Bragg, has determined that proceeding with this case against the former President would constitute a violation of the ethical rules which constrain the professional conduct of attorneys in New York State, including prosecutors.

Advanced word about the DA’s pending announcement suggests that Mr. Bragg intends to also hand in his resignation from office by the end of next week.

— source: thecreativefictionwritingclass.scm

(This may not be a real story. But it should be.)

Last edited:
Womp womp.

They need to conduct more polls and focus groups.

...would constitute a violation of the ethical rules which constrain the professional conduct of attorneys in New York State, including prosecutors.

rotflmao what 'ethics'????

Awkwardly trying to climb out of their toilet while wailing Trump put the shit there that came out of their ass and not his

What charges? How can you drop charges that weren't filed?
Fair enough.....I should have said the case dropped (they will call it a suspension) on some Friday.

I understand that Bragg is having some difficulty forming the case to even get a NY grand jury to bill Trump so I suspect it will be dropped/suspended to save Bragg the further embarrassment of a no bill.

Bragg's behavior in other incidents of not following NY law is being brought to the forefront by the right and left alike, not to mention his own DA's office.....I guess he was too fat for that end-run around the constitution after all. ;)

Last edited:
Womp womp.

Yep Trump has done it again, I bet that just makes you so proud to be a Trump Humper.

Womp womp.

Thank God we have a Republican House to investigate their massive abuse of power.

Fair enough.....I should have said the case dropped (they will call it a suspension) on some Friday.

I understand that Bragg is having some difficulty forming the case to even get a NY grand jury to bill Trump so I suspect it will be dropped/suspended to save Bragg the further embarrassment of a no bill.

Bragg's behavior in other incidents of not following NY law is being brought to the forefront by the right and left alike, not to mention his own DA's office.....I guess he was too fat for that end-run around the constitution after all. ;)
1680213569263.gif

Forum List

Back