NY democrats release attempted murderer!

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Does this surprise anyone? This deranged monster attempts to stab a NY gop politician, is arrested, and then released immediately on his own recognizance! This is sick! The victim immediately predicted he would be released and he was!

Lol I hope it wasn't staged!

Does this surprise anyone? This deranged monster attempts to stab a NY gop politician, is arrested, and then released immediately on his own recognizance! This is sick! The victim immediately predicted he would be released and he was!

Stop hyperventilating. I see nothing about a knife, I see a "sharp object", like, a ballpoint pen?

Obviously, he was not trying to kill him. Sit down and finish your Cheerios, and wipe your chin.

Then when he comes back with a gun, which they are hoping, they will come after the guns again, only, he will be released shortly afterwards as well.

In fact, the man who shot Reagan and almost killed him was let go as well.

Republicans like Kav and company need to start a support group called, "Almost assassinate by democrats"

Come to think of it, a Bernie Sanders groupie tried to assassinate the entire GOP Congress, so it will be a large support group.

Democrats make the Nazis look like boyscouts.

2 tiered Justice.

Stop hyperventilating. I see nothing about a knife, I see a "sharp object", like, a ballpoint pen?

Obviously, he was not trying to kill him. Sit down and finish your Cheerios, and wipe your chin.
Ah, he is a Republican.

STFU, BibleBoy. Liars have no credibility here, on this board, unlike they do the other one.

Last edited:
  • Banned

You mad cause he didn't get stabbed, aren't you butcher?

All part of the plan.......

Then when he comes back with a gun, which they are hoping, they will come after the guns again, only, he will be released shortly afterwards as well.

In fact, the man who shot Reagan and almost killed him was let go as well.

Seems the authorities were following the laws of the state.

This kind of post just makes you look like a mindless partisan drone. I know you do not care, but he came after him with a knife and he is clearly unstable.

This kind of post just makes you look like a mindless partisan drone. I know you do not care, but he came after him with a knife and he is clearly unstable.
If he came after him with a knife and tried to injure or kill him, then no way should he be released. I did not read anything about a "knife", I read "a sharp object", why did the news report not call it a knife?

Either way, I don't agree with releasing him, but I think the reason they did is because they didn't think it a serious attempt to injure or hurt him. Feel free to disagree, as I DRGAF.

According the Fucked Spew's story, the Sheriff's Office released him. Does OP have a Democrat involved...fuck no. But Cons love to lie

If he came after him with a knife and tried to injure or kill him, then no way should he be released. I did not read anything about a "knife", I read "a sharp object", why did the news report not call it a knife?

A distinction without a difference.

Exactly, and therein lies the problematic issue.
If that had happened in a conservative state as Idaho, there would be a different outcome
with the arrested perp and his release.

You sure about that? He was charged with was "attempted assault in the second degree."

Would that keep someone in jail without bond in Idaho?

Forum List

Back