NY city 2 hrs ago

What Ujamii Singh needs to do is to get with Hindus, Sikhs, ex-Muslims, Christians, Jews, Atheists, Agnostics and any other religious or non-religions groups, contact the Trump administration and offer to stand beside him as Trump and some of the representatives from these groups publically cite the reasons why they are opposed to mass Islamic immigration. The following needs to be presented to the public: It's founder, it's history, it's way it treats all women, it's way it treats those who leave the religion, it's Sharia Law and the Hadith, the use of Taqiyya and Hijrah, the core tenets of how to treat non-believers and how Muhammad's latter teachings of hate supersede his earlier teachings of peace.
Once something like this is done, there may be many more supporters of entry restrictions for Muslims.

Hey I went and found some eating some real FLESH for you .. and its even from CNN your favorite newss source lmfao.

Video: Syrian rebel cuts out soldier's heart, eats it

Video: Syrian rebel cuts out soldier's heart, eats it - CNN.com
Interesting. 1 guy. In the U.S., there a millions of people that eat human flesh and drink blood every day. On Sundays, possibly over 100 million.

Hey I went and found some eating some real FLESH for you .. and its even from CNN your favorite newss source lmfao.

Interesting. 1 guy. In the U.S., there a millions of people that eat human flesh and drink blood every day. On Sundays, possibly over 100 million.

Yeah the dumbasses who are learning that Allister Crowley bs like that blood.

It's surprising how common the practice of blood drinking was over the world really; from Vikings to Aztec's I'd hazard to say that more cultures believed in blood drinking and even cannibalism as a means to either gain the power of their enemy or to shame them than not. At least historically, I don't think any modern cultures or religions believe that any longer. (Maybe in very small highly isolated pockets... I think there might be a S.American cannibal tribe and maybe an African tribe, but even that's questionable as my memory of video is sketchy.) Ah well and satanists maybe?

I don't think they'd appreciate you saying that about them. Crowley hated their religion.

its just not very deep thinking to show 300 ppl praying and think that it implies a take over

of literally. ..anything

let alone the city with like a kabillion people

This is what I mean when I say you have to THINK pas the picture/Video

Obama Imported 300,000 Muslims Into the US in 2013

Obama Imported 300,000 Muslims Into the US in 2013 - The Geller Report

And no they aren't all perfect little angels.... Go watch the training video I posted maybe you can get a reality check to what's here.

I don't think they'd appreciate you saying that about them. Crowley hated their religion.

LMAO and you think I really give a fk huh.

its just not very deep thinking to show 300 ppl praying and think that it implies a take over

of literally. ..anything

let alone the city with like a kabillion people

This is what I mean when I say you have to THINK pas the picture/Video

Obama Imported 300,000 Muslims Into the US in 2013

Obama Imported 300,000 Muslims Into the US in 2013 - The Geller Report

And no they aren't all perfect little angels.... Go watch the training video I posted maybe you can get a reality check to what's here.
Imported, huh? Did he get any limited edition models?

It's surprising how common the practice of blood drinking was over the world really; from Vikings to Aztec's I'd hazard to say that more cultures believed in blood drinking and even cannibalism as a means to either gain the power of their enemy or to shame them than not. At least historically, I don't think any modern cultures or religions believe that any longer. (Maybe in very small highly isolated pockets... I think there might be a S.American cannibal tribe and maybe an African tribe, but even that's questionable as my memory of video is sketchy.) Ah well and satanists maybe?
Trivia: The symbolic eating of flesh and drinking of blood began with Christianity. The bible teachings I received as a youth are long out of present memory, however, I seem to recall that Jesus told his disciples something to the effect that they should eat the bread for that was his flesh and the wine was his blood. Over the centuries, the practice of "sin-eating" came to be. The family of a deceased sinner would hire a sin-eater who would come to the decedent's home and would be fed food and drink as part of a small ceremony to "take-in" the sins of the decedent. The practice is rare but still exists in some rural pockets of England.

Trivia: The symbolic eating of flesh and drinking of blood began with Christianity. The bible teachings I received as a youth are long out of present memory, however, I seem to recall that Jesus told his disciples something to the effect that they should eat the bread for that was his flesh and the wine was his blood. Over the centuries, the practice of "sin-eating" came to be. The family of a deceased sinner would hire a sin-eater who would come to the decedent's home and would be fed food and drink as part of a small ceremony to "take-in" the sins of the decedent. The practice is rare but still exists in some rural pockets of England.

False Trivia.

Explain the biblical connection to Paleolithic cannibalism through until the rise of Christianity. Secondarily, explain the Biblical connection to the Aztec's. Biblical connection to many non-christian tribes and island populations that were discovered across the earth in more 'modern' times? (Even given that /some/ accusations may have been religious propaganda to support genocide and/or over-taking their property, not all of them were, S.America and New Guinea in particular.)

Joe Biggs on Twitter
View attachment 110362

Welcome to the take over, oh wait it's all just a conspiracy I forgot and this video is just a figment of your imaginations. This is a VIDEO during their prayer time ... uuugh

Joe Biggs on Twitter

Joe Biggs on Twitter

So what? We have freedom of religion in this country. If you don't like it move to North Korea

No shit and if it is so free then umm we wouldn't see schools suspending students for praying, if it was so free and American's weren't be told sit down and shut the fk up, we wouldn't see the Pledge of Allegiance stripped from out schools, if we were for American AND AMERICAN'S FIRST NOT MUSLIMS................OUR HOTELS WOULD HAVE BIBLES IN THEM.... If this Obama didn't make Muslims first none of the just mentioned would exist.

AMERICAN'T COME FIRST, .............................. if it's so free anyone NOT a MUSLIM could also do their God thing............. so yep you are right but that isn't the case.

Joe Biggs on Twitter
View attachment 110362

Welcome to the take over, oh wait it's all just a conspiracy I forgot and this video is just a figment of your imaginations. This is a VIDEO during their prayer time ... uuugh

Joe Biggs on Twitter

Joe Biggs on Twitter

So what? We have freedom of religion in this country. If you don't like it move to North Korea

Yeah we are so free our American's get told this bs below... Sorry it's not free and it's not fair when one can do it and others can't.
upload_2017-2-2_20-44-57.png

Forum List

Back