NY city 2 hrs ago

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Joe Biggs on Twitter
upload_2017-2-2_18-26-10.png

Welcome to the take over, oh wait it's all just a conspiracy I forgot and this video is just a figment of your imaginations. This is a VIDEO during their prayer time ... uuugh

Joe Biggs on Twitter

Joe Biggs on Twitter

Last edited:
Joe Biggs on Twitter
View attachment 110362

Welcome to the take over, oh wait it's all just a conspiracy I forgot and this video is just a figment of your imaginations. This is a VIDEO during their prayer time ... uuugh

Joe Biggs on Twitter

Joe Biggs on Twitter

In NYC it is primarily Catholics Jews and Muslims , the christer fundy shit smears are only 7 percent of the population, NY has many religions that practice freely and that pisses the bible thumping mutants off

• Banned
Joe Biggs on Twitter
View attachment 110362

Joe Biggs on Twitter

Joe Biggs on Twitter

In NYC it is primarily Catholics Jews and Muslims , the christer fundy shit smears are only 7 percent of the population, NY has many religions that practice freely and that pisses the bible thumping mutants off

A bible just fell in your pathetic lap.

its just not very deep thinking to show 300 ppl praying and think that it implies a take over

of literally. ..anything

let alone the city with like a kabillion people

Joe Biggs on Twitter
View attachment 110362

Joe Biggs on Twitter

Joe Biggs on Twitter

A bible just fell in your pathetic lap.
what a subhuman pos

Joe Biggs on Twitter
View attachment 110362

Joe Biggs on Twitter

Joe Biggs on Twitter

I got this special just for you lol with some luck those fkn eyes will burn like they are on fire.

upload_2017-2-2_18-57-15.png

upload_2017-2-2_18-58-20.png

its just not very deep thinking to show 300 ppl praying and think that it implies a take over

of literally. ..anything

Because you are and have MISSED THE POINT OF THEM DOING IT, but that is TYPICAL.

of literally. ..anything

Because you are and have MISSED THE POINT OF THEM DOING IT, but that is TYPICAL.
their point doesnt fuckin matter

theres not enough of them, buttchapped.

of literally. ..anything

You only see that many ppl because that is what your little minds sees , just what is in front of you and not the entirety that is how leftist brains works. It's quite common among those who don't see the whole picture of reality and what is really going on..........you seem to not know how many thousands have entered our Country already omfg. the Stupidity.

of literally. ..anything

You only see that many ppl because that is what your little minds sees , just what is in front of you and not the entirety that is how leftist brains works. It's quite common among those who don't see the whole picture of reality and what is really going on..........you seem to not know how many thousands have entered our Country already omfg. the Stupidity.
how many "thousands"

:lol:

it is totally my fault that you dont understand the gravity of simple numerals?

theres about 320

MILLION

people in this country

relaxxxx gertrude, your skirts blowing up and its barely even a gust

Forum List

Back