NWO: Wesley Clark: Internment Camps For Disloyal Americans Needed...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
And the march towards their New World Order marches on.

Clark advocates life sentence for people who have not committed a crime.

Maybe the idea of FEMA Internment Camps isn't so far-fetched after all?

Alex Jones once again demonstrates his dishonesty by deliberately taking Clark's comments out of context. And the rubes guzzle that piss right down.

bit of a stretch that regular pissed off citizens will be taken away

but he seems to be supporting that idea. Japs and Germans then, muslims now.... So not a stretch-stretch that they move onto regular pissed off citizens.

people are already calling the cops on people selling flags

but he seems to be supporting that idea. Japs and Germans then, muslims now.... So not a stretch-stretch that they move onto regular pissed off citizens.

Oh my! This is so distressing. How many members of our flag-selling population have been whisked away and placed in internment camps? What laws have they broken? Can they avail themselves of habeas corpus? Inquiring minds want to know! ;)

Oh my! This is so distressing. How many members of our flag-selling population have been whisked away and placed in internment camps? What laws have they broken? Can they avail themselves of habeas corpus? Inquiring minds want to know! ;)
http://www.theamericanmirror.com/of...opper-calls-911-over-confederate-merchandise/

plz don't make up lies about what I said

thanks

She asked questions, not lies, about your comment.

Have any flag sellers or wavers been taken to FEMA camps?

Put down the crack pipe.

I guess we can expect the New World Order to go after drive-thru workers, too. After all, people are already calling the cops over them screwing up their burgers.

Last edited:

Put down the crack pipe.

I guess we can expect the New World Order to go after drive through workers, too. After all, people are already calling the cops over them screwing up their burgers.

we have the largest percent of our population in prison now.

Thinking things could get worse, could, isn't a good reason to insult someone, since things have gotten worse.

When the last time the government gave up a law? Prohibition.

any others?

And the march towards their New World Order marches on.

Clark advocates life sentence for people who have not committed a crime.

lol. Alex (CIA) Jones.

11755677_1007190785959392_5430316907706348750_n.jpg

Put down the crack pipe.

I guess we can expect the New World Order to go after drive through workers, too. After all, people are already calling the cops over them screwing up their burgers.

we have the largest percent of our population in prison now.

Thinking things could get worse, could, isn't a good reason to insult someone, since things have gotten worse.

When the last time the government gave up a law? Prohibition.

any others?

You are retarded enough to believe that because some other retard called 911 from a flea market that this is evidence the gubmint could start rounding people up any day now!!!

Jesus H. Christ!

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/of...opper-calls-911-over-confederate-merchandise/

plz don't make up lies about what I said

thanks

then what is it? is it a "bit of a stretch" or "not a stretch" that pissed off citizens (e.g., flag-selling citizens) will be hauled off to internment camps? What happened when the flea-market shopper called 911? did the coppers come and drag someone away? I can't get your link to work and my inquiring mind is left without information about this potential travesty.

She asked questions, not lies, about your comment.

Have any flag sellers or wavers been taken to FEMA camps?
she lied and I never claimed anyone was sent, so shocking news, you are lying again as well.
She asked you questions, squid head. That does not mean they were lies. Are you able to hold an intelligent conversation without distortions or outright nonsense?

Forum List

Back