Nutty Cortez says blacks should get reparations because of the virus

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Gets nuttier each day.

1585936437783.png

Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has called for coronavirus “reparations” for black and brown people, claiming that “environmental racism” is an “underlying health condition.”

Yes, really.

Gets nuttier each day.

View attachment 318756

Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has called for coronavirus “reparations” for black and brown people, claiming that “environmental racism” is an “underlying health condition.”

Yes, really.

Yep....the virus only attacks wet-backs, Jiggaboos, and Porch-monkeys.

And it's the Chinks that spread it all over the place.

AOC needs to go to Bejing and file a complaint.

Dear black and brown people who are claiming that “environmental racism” has caused you to get the Shanghai Shivers:

Yes, you are eligible for reparations for this horrible disease. Please submit your application for your reparations by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to:

Embassy of the People's Republic of China
in the United States of America
3505 International Pl NW,
Washington, DC 20008

Please expect 6-8 weeks for the processing of your reparations request.

Thank you

She is the single most ignorant piece of shit ever elected to Congress.

And that's sayin' something...
I don't know about that. That field is crowded with some very stiff competition. Remember she's competing with the likes of Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff, Waters, Nadler, AOC etc. etc. I could go on and on but I think you see now.

Gets nuttier each day.

View attachment 318756

Yes, really.

and she also just cried about RACISM of some black Amazon worker
jesus christ--someone hit her with a frying pan

Gets nuttier each day.

View attachment 318756

Yes, really.

FACT: AOC is an anti-Anglo bigot and a Latino Nationalist Racist
WINNER

Forum List

Back