Nutless piece of shit Republicans..Anybody with balls is hanging on by a thread.

These bitches really need to find their nuts...they’re losing good people every time they allow their sackless selves to be bullied by the filthy fucks on the Left.

Perhaps they should start by firing the FBI agents who they think were incompetent to perform 6 background checks on a man given the highest security clearance in the country.

3 RINO's called for it............refusing to vote yes unless it gets investigated.....

Flake RINO being the Main one.................and Collins being the Maine one.

Another thread in contention for the 'Moron Thread of the Month Award'. The Moron Award, the highest award for ridiculous conspiratorial thinking, inane comparison and /or stupid fortunetelling, is awarded monthly to a person of such low reason and sense, they must be extraordinarily stupid. Simple levels of stupid do not qualify for the award or it would have to be given too often. While it may seem this award is not politically correct, the rationale for the award recognizes that some stupid threads far exceed the usual stupid, demonstrating a level of stupid rarely reached in even the stupidest setting. It is the award promoter's wish and sincere hope that this level of stupid is not inheritable. Good luck, we'll keep you informed and should you fail to be number one, rest assured you're close.

Character: The intellectual character of conspiracy theorists | Aeon Essays
Crony beliefs: Crony Beliefs | Melting Asphalt
Thinking: Learning By Thinking | Edge.org

"So I have no peroration or clarion note on which to close. Beware the irrational, however seductive. Shun the 'transcendent' and all who invite you to subordinate or annihilate yourself. Distrust compassion; prefer dignity for yourself and others. Don't be afraid to be thought arrogant or selfish. Picture all experts as if they were mammals. Never be a spectator of unfairness or stupidity. Seek out argument and disputation for their own sake; the grave will supply plenty of time for silence. Suspect your own motives, and all excuses. Do not live for others any more than you expect others to live for you." Christopher Hitchens, 'letters to a young contrarian'

I was a republican until I analyzed the performance of republicans vs democrats. After a few moments of reflection I came the the inescapable conclusion that if I came upon a republican and a democrat both on fire I wouldn't piss on either one to put the fire out. We must have another party.

Another thread in contention for the 'Moron Thread of the Month Award'. The Moron Award, the highest award for ridiculous conspiratorial thinking, inane comparison and /or stupid fortunetelling, is awarded monthly to a person of such low reason and sense, they must be extraordinarily stupid. Simple levels of stupid do not qualify for the award or it would have to be given too often. While it may seem this award is not politically correct, the rationale for the award recognizes that some stupid threads far exceed the usual stupid, demonstrating a level of stupid rarely reached in even the stupidest setting. It is the award promoter's wish and sincere hope that this level of stupid is not inheritable. Good luck, we'll keep you informed and should you fail to be number one, rest assured you're close.

"So I have no peroration or clarion note on which to close. Beware the irrational, however seductive. Shun the 'transcendent' and all who invite you to subordinate or annihilate yourself. Distrust compassion; prefer dignity for yourself and others. Don't be afraid to be thought arrogant or selfish. Picture all experts as if they were mammals. Never be a spectator of unfairness or stupidity. Seek out argument and disputation for their own sake; the grave will supply plenty of time for silence. Suspect your own motives, and all excuses. Do not live for others any more than you expect others to live for you." Christopher Hitchens, 'letters to a young contrarian'
TEA PARTY did many threads on this...........

Called a RINO HUNT.

ship-of-fools-ben-garrison_3_orig.jpg

How long will Republicans be the nutless muthafuckers they are before they realize their country is being taken from them?

We need an FBI investigation in order to locate the balls of these people.

I was a republican until I analyzed the performance of republicans vs democrats. After a few moments of reflection I came the the inescapable conclusion that if I came upon a republican and a democrat both on fire I wouldn't piss on either one to put the fire out. We must have another party.

I’m honestly starting to see it the same way...FUCK REPUBLICANS!

Forum List

Back