Nunes......representative of the Trump cult....NOT California.

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
As the recently released audio tapes show, Nunes is Trump's lap dog...a "useful idiot" of the Trump cult .......He openly stated that a GOP majority in congress is needed to "protect" his master, Trump........Ryan should be ashamed of himself for not smacking down this idiot as "chair" of the House Intel committee.....

upload_2018-8-9_12-48-31.png

Progressives will rue the day they followed Soros instead of the Constitution. Your failed coup will end the democrat Party for a generation

Nothing is going to happen to Trump dude. For a while there it looked like Mueller was a threat to him, but at this point I think you're living in a fairy tale if you think Trump is going to be put in legal hot water that forces him to resign or be impeached.

• Banned
Nothing is going to happen to Trump dude. For a while there it looked like trouble, but at this point I think you're living in a fairy tale if you think Trump is going to be put in legal hot water that forces him to resign or be impeached.

Well, WHO the hell could argue with such a "well documented" and "objective assessment" of the situation........Keep watching Hannity for moral support...LOL

Nothing is going to happen to Trump dude. For a while there it looked like trouble, but at this point I think you're living in a fairy tale if you think Trump is going to be put in legal hot water that forces him to resign or be impeached.

Well, WHO the hell could argue with such a "well documented" and "objective assessment" of the situation........Keep watching Hannity for moral support...LOL

I'm left wing. I'm just not one of the foaming at the mouth lunatics that can't see reality anymore. Trump has seriously made the left unhinged. It's bizarre as fuck. The dude is sticking around for at least a couple more years. The Democrats better mobilize and get to work if they're not going to have another 4 years of him after this term.

• Banned
The dude is sticking around for at least a couple more years.

First of all, this thread is about Nunes' being a lap dog for the orange buffoon.

I agree and I WANT for him to stick around for the next two years.....I mean, the GOP is not YET completely fucked....Let's give Trump a few more years to finish that party off.....

As Napoleon famously stated:

"......Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself...."

The dude is sticking around for at least a couple more years.

First of all, this thread is about Nunes' being a lap dog for the orange buffoon.

I agree and I WANT for him to stick around for the next two years.....I mean, the GOP is not YET completely fucked....Let's give Trump a few more years to finish that party off.....

As Napoleon famously stated:

"......Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself...."

When the Republicans go away the Democrats will go with them. They are two sides of the same coin. The Democrats are in very serious danger of losing again in 2020. The longer y'all take to realize that the worse your odds will be.

• Banned
When the Republicans go away the Democrats will go with them. They are two sides of the same coin. The Democrats are in very serious danger of losing again in 2020. The longer y'all take to realize that the worse your odds will be.

Hey....is this fucking thread about the 2020 elections.....OR is it about Nunes being a lap dog for Trump???....Either address THIS thread or start your own about your particular bitching issue.....Fair enough?

Nunes_Trump_Cagle_t958.jpg

He is from the texas of California...no one will beat him....so toss all the lies you want at him you are wasting your time...

Hey....is this fucking thread about the 2020 elections.....OR is it about Nunes being a lap dog for Trump???....Either address THIS thread or start your own about your particular bitching issue.....Fair enough?

This thread is obviously strongly related to the left's attempt to take Trump down legally. I'm just trying to keep it real dude. The longer you waste your time with this shit the worse it will be. I'm going to send you in particular a big fat "I TOLD YOU SO!" in 2020 when he wins again. Peace, I'm out.

As the recently released audio tapes show, Nunes is Trump's lap dog...a "useful idiot" of the Trump cult .......He openly stated that a GOP majority in congress is needed to "protect" his master, Trump........Ryan should be ashamed of himself for not smacking down this idiot as "chair" of the House Intel committee.....

View attachment 209390
If smacking down is the rule of the day; you woulda been gone long ago.

Progressives will rue the day they followed Soros instead of the Constitution. Your failed coup will end the democrat Party for a generation
Hey idiot. I see you can’t admit Nunes, Jordan, Gohmert and all the other pinhead goobers are “ serving the president” NOT the American people. Their jobs are to hold him accountable and be an equal branch of government not kiss his ass.

This thread is obviously strongly related to the left's attempt to take Trump down legally. I'm just trying to keep it real dude. The longer you waste your time with this shit the worse it will be. I'm going to send you in particular a big fat "I TOLD YOU SO!" in 2020 when he wins again. Peace, I'm out.
Another fucking idiot who has no idea what the role of Congress is. It’s NOT to protect the president and make excuses for him.
It’s to serve the people who pay their salaries.

Another fucking idiot who has no idea what the role of Congress is. It’s NOT to protect the president and make excuses for him.

I never said he should protect the president. I just said Trump isn't going to get impeached, and the longer you people take to realize it the less chance you'll have of defeating him in 2020.

So Pelosi and Reid should have kept quiet while Obama was president and being unfairly attacked? are you even thinking?...

I never said he should protect the president. I just said Trump isn't going to get impeached, and the longer you people take to realize it the less chance you'll have of defeating him in 2020.

Look......I'll make this thread's objective very simple...even for you....

Should the chair of the House Intel committee in congress...Nunes.....be openly stating that his job is to "protect" the president....OR, is his job to represent the economic and social interest of his constituency?

Forum List

Back