Nunes needs to be removed from the House Intelligence Committee

WheelieAddict

Gold Member
Feb 10, 2012
This hack didn't even read the FISA applications and released his partisan memo anyways.
Nunes says he didn't read FISA applications - CNN Video

Also from Gowdy and Graham:
Gowdy: Nunes memo does not discredit Mueller probe in any way

Jim Sciutto on Twitter

This idiot has no clue what he is doing and is undermining the United States' intelligence community. He needs to be removed from the intelligence committee immediately.

Now you're trying to blame the janitor for cleaning up the shit Obama's FBI and DOJ's dumped on us.

How libtarded of you.

This hack didn't even read the FISA applications and released his partisan memo anyways.

Jim Sciutto on Twitter

This idiot has no clue what he is doing and is undermining the United States' intelligence community. He needs to be removed from the intelligence committee immediately.
relax, it's "a nothing burger"

if ryan can get his balls back on loan from the freedom caucus, maybe he will.

i don't see it happening though
Ryan needs to get him off the committee asap. It's ridiculous and a threat to our national security. Nunes has to go.

Jim Sciutto on Twitter

Now you're trying to blame the janitor for cleaning up the shit Obama's FBI and DOJ's dumped on us.

How libtarded of you.
It's Obama's fault Nunes is an idiot? How trumptarded of you.

Ryan needs to get him off the committee asap. It's ridiculous and a threat to our national security. Nunes has to go.
ryan cares about as much for our national security as any of the wingers here do

zero
It certainly looks that way. "patriots"

ryan cares about as much for our national security as any of the wingers here do

zero
Lol. The Demorat party paid for info from Russian intelligence agents and used that fake crap to try and swing an election, but you are more pissed it was exposed. Typical dumb ass liberal.

Last edited:

Jim Sciutto on Twitter

How libtarded of you.

Nunes just kicked the Democrats in the balls. You can't stand it or you wouldn't be whining about it on a message board.

Shoot the messenger. All your losers are going back to committee hearings to explain why they shouldn't be tried for treason.

zero
Lol. Your party paid for info from Russian intelligence agents and used that fake crap to try and swing an election, but you are more pissed it was exposed. Typical dumb ass liberal.
I'm not enrolled in a party and never have been. Show me your claims about Russia swinging the election.

Jim Sciutto on Twitter

How libtarded of you.

Nunes just kicked the Democrats in the balls. You can't stand it or you wouldn't be whining about it on a message board.

Shoot the messenger. All your losers are going back to committee hearings to explain why they shouldn't be tried for treason.
Did you read the links in the OP? Nunes is a dangerous moron.

zero
Lol. Your party paid for info from Russian intelligence agents and used that fake crap to try and swing an election, but you are more pissed it was exposed. Typical dumb ass liberal.
I'm not enrolled in a party and never have been. Show me your claims about Russia swinging the election.
I never said Russia changed a damn thing regarding results. Steele himself says he used Russian intelligence assets when creating the dossier the Demorats and corrupt FBI purchased.

nunes is one of the few american politicians in danger of contracting dutch elm disease.

just one of the many things he has in common with his supporters here

Jim Sciutto on Twitter

How libtarded of you.

It is absolutely clear who the moron is.

Jim Sciutto on Twitter

How libtarded of you.

I really wouldn't dwell on the fact a moron just kicked your ass. It's unbecoming. Nunes owns you libtardos now.

zero
I never said Russia changed a damn thing regarding results. Steele himself says he used Russian intelligence assets when creating the dossier the Demorats and corrupt FBI purchased.
Steele is an intelligence expert on Russia, of course he is going to be consulted. Calling the FBI corrupt for that shows you are a partisan douche.

Jim Sciutto on Twitter

How libtarded of you.

It is absolutely clear who the moron is.
It's absolutely clear who the partisan hack who will dismiss the American intelligence community for their god emperor is.

Forum List

Back