Nunes' lawsuit against Maddow and MSNBC moves forward

People who testify in legal hearings or court proceedings are under oath, troll. You are a moron who can't find his own ass with both hands. Run along junior, adults are conversing.
It’s not testimony, dope. It’s a legal argument.

Really. Go ahead and tell me how a legal argument is testimony given under oath.

Dipshit. You watch too much Perry Mason. This has nothing to do with testimony.

Tell us how a Court Hearing is NOT done under oath?

Tell us how a Court Hearing is NOT done under oath?
Lawyers standing in front of a judge aren’t sworn in me offer their arguments as a matter of their opinion to persuade the judge.

A legal argument isn’t testimony given under oath.

Please, educate yourself on the function of the judiciary before you start running your mouth.

Or at least have a little humility.

Lawyers standing in front of a judge aren’t sworn in me offer their arguments as a matter of their opinion to persuade the judge.

A legal argument isn’t testimony given under oath.

Please, educate yourself on the function of the judiciary before you start running your mouth.

Or at least have a little humility.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

You are seriously funny. Yes, in a Motion before the Bench, you are correct, the lawyers aren't sworn in. That is true, however, if the lawyer is arguing for a Motion that is ONLY supported by perjured testimony, that is grounds for immediate disbarrement for violation of judicial ethics.

DURRRRRR

And then, after disbarrement, felony charges follow for either subborning perjury, or conspiracy to commit.

Double DURRRRRR

🤣🤣🤣🤣

You are seriously funny. Yes, in a Motion before the Bench, you are correct, the lawyers aren't sworn in. That is true, however, if the lawyer is arguing for a Motion that is ONLY supported by perjured testimony, that is grounds for immediate disbarrement for violation of judicial ethics.

DURRRRRR
There is no perjured testimony. You invented it.

Lawyers are allowed to make arguments that fail. Lord knows that Nunes does it all the time. His lawyers aren’t immediately disbarred.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

DURRRRRR

And the
There is no perjured testimony. You invented it.

Lawyers are allowed to make arguments that fail. Lord knows that Nunes does it all the time. His lawyers aren’t immediately disbarred.

Lawyers are not allowed to make motions based on perjured testimony you tard.

It is ILLEGAL. A violation of judicial ethics, and grounds for immediate disbarrement as just happened in a case in Oregon.

That lawyer is now looking at being Federally indicted too.

I won't name the case because the charges are imminent.

And the

Lawyers are not allowed to make motions based on perjured testimony you tard.

It is ILLEGAL. A violation of judicial ethics, and grounds for immediate disbarrement as just happened in a case in Oregon.

That lawyer is now looking at being Federally indicted too.

I won't name the case because the charges are imminent.
What testimony are you claiming is going to be perjured?

It doesn’t exist, moron.

Forum List

Back