Air Marshall's Plead with DHS to be allowed to patrol skies instead of being sent to border

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
I would understand if the Biden administration was finally waking up the disaster they have caused on our sourthern border and were sending all hands to stop it. I would disagree, but I would understand the strategy of pulling resources from potential targets to use in stopping the invasion that is actually currently happening. But the Air Marshals won't be stopping the invasion, they will join the welcoming committee.

The executive director of the Air Marshal National Council delivered a clear message to the Biden administration Monday, warning that air travel is becoming less safe as marshals are diverted to the border.

Sonia Labosco joined "Fox & Friends First" to call on the Biden administration to stop sending air marshals to the southern border and return them to their duties patrolling commercial flights.

"We have been decimated. We have been depleted. We're on less than 1% of flights. "

During normal operations, marshals are on board more than 5% of all flights, Labosco said.

“These ground-based duties that they’re pulling us out of the sky to go to are demolishing out chances of stopping another 9/11,” she added referring to the attacks on the World Trade Center in September 2001."

They were rotating BP agents off our northern border for three month stints in the south till BP agents started retiring/quitting in droves.....Now they have to spend X-hours a day doing the BP's version of zoom and processing the illegals from afar.....Usually 3-4 hours out of their 12-hour shift instead of patrolling our northern border.

I would understand if the Biden administration was finally waking up the disaster they have caused on our sourthern border and were sending all hands to stop it. I would disagree, but I would understand the strategy of pulling resources from potential targets to use in stopping the invasion that is actually currently happening. But the Air Marshals won't be stopping the invasion, they will join the welcoming committee.

The executive director of the Air Marshal National Council delivered a clear message to the Biden administration Monday, warning that air travel is becoming less safe as marshals are diverted to the border.

Sonia Labosco joined "Fox & Friends First" to call on the Biden administration to stop sending air marshals to the southern border and return them to their duties patrolling commercial flights.

"We have been decimated. We have been depleted. We're on less than 1% of flights. "

During normal operations, marshals are on board more than 5% of all flights, Labosco said.

“These ground-based duties that they’re pulling us out of the sky to go to are demolishing out chances of stopping another 9/11,” she added referring to the attacks on the World Trade Center in September 2001."

They'll be sweeping up litter and trash left by illegals and providing concierge services.
Pitiful.

Ok. What attempted attacks have the Sky Marshals prevented?

Forum List

Back