nunes Hometown Paper Won't Endorse Him

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
For the second election cycle in a row, The Fresno Bee is refusing to endorse nunes.

The man doesn't deserve to be in office. He's not working for his district. He's working for trump.

His district is one of the poorest in the nation. His district covers Fresno and Tulare Counties. Which have very high rates of residents dependent on medicaid Cal. Which is 52% in Tulare and 47% in Fresno.

Which doesn't surprise me. It's a republican district. It's common knowledge that republicans depend on public assistance more than the rest of the population. All but one of the top ten states that most depend on federal tax dollars for their state budgets are red states.

I hope the people of his county wise up and vote his sorry ass out of office.

https://www.fresnobee.com/opinion/editorials/article239256118.html

That paper is a liberal rag...well known in the area as a dishonest newspaper...

I doubt Congressman Nunes cares very much. He has much bigger fish to fry like suing a satirical cow for hurting his feels.

For the second election cycle in a row, The Fresno Bee is refusing to endorse nunes.

The man doesn't deserve to be in office. He's not working for his district. He's working for trump.

His district is one of the poorest in the nation. His district covers Fresno and Tulare Counties. Which have very high rates of residents dependent on medicaid Cal. Which is 52% in Tulare and 47% in Fresno.

Which doesn't surprise me. It's a republican district. It's common knowledge that republicans depend on public assistance more than the rest of the population. All but one of the top ten states that most depend on federal tax dollars for their state budgets are red states.

There is a very large population of Hispanics, many illegals living in his district, ergo the high levels of assistance. However, as illegals still can't vote, much to the Democrats chagrin, his electorate is largely made up of republican voters. Did that help you figure it out dumbass?

There is a very large population of Hispanics, many illegals living in his district, ergo the high levels of assistance. However, as illegals still can't vote, much to the Democrats chagrin, his electorate is largely made up of republican voters. Did that help you figure it out dumbass?

prolly need to repeat that

Lol... This is whats known as "A HIT PIECE" Dana...
a breaking news story about a media source that is not supporting the GOP candidate? was there anything about the color of the sky being blue? Your punishment should be to name all the media sources in the country that do not support GOP candidates, do you have any idea how busy you will be?...Nunes is going gangbusters at making sure there is investigations into the medias political party, that is why they are not supporting him.

That paper is a liberal rag...well known in the area as a dishonest newspaper...

Really?

Did you actually READ the article?

If so you must have missed the first paragraph where it says that they have endorsed him in every election except 2018 and this election. He first ran in 2002.

Was it a liberal rag when it endorsed him in 8 consecutive elections? Or is it just now that they don't endorse him the paper over night becomes a liberal rag?

Really?

If so you must have missed the first paragraph where it says that they have endorsed him in every election except 2018 and this election. He first ran in 2002.

Was it a liberal rag when it endorsed him in 8 consecutive elections? Or is it just now that they don't endorse him the paper over night becomes a liberal rag?
That paper lost it when Trump won...just like every other so called news outlet in the nation...I don't need to read it....If Nunes ran for president in 2024 he would win and that paper is being sued by Nunes...so maybe you should do some checking.....

Really?

That paper lost it when Trump won...just like every other so called news outlet in the nation...I don't need to read it....If Nunes ran for president in 2024 he would win and that paper is being sued by Nunes...so maybe you should do some checking.....

Nunes sued a lot of people as his weapons of threats.

I’m not sure if he collected any dime. He threatened one democrat last month and he was told to shoved it.

Forum List

Back