Number Of Uninsured Fell By More Than 11 Million Since Passage Of Obamacare, CDC Reports

At what cost? Who pays for it? And, how does it directly affect everyone else? How many are still uninsured? How many have tried to apply and have been turned down? I'd appreciate it if you would give that information so we can determine the net effect. Thanks.
I don't have to do any of that. Read the article and respond. You have to rebut not just ask questions.

Get to it, twink.
Twink ?? What? What is "twink"? Get to what? Someone posted the article and I questioned the merits of the article. Are we not suppose to question the article? Are we suppose to accept the article as gospel and agree with it?
Your questions are not based on the article. But ask some questions, and provide some answers in rebuttal. I am not going to do your job for you, little twink.
Another 'tolerant' Liberal calling someone gay. How predictable.
Can't take what your ilk dishes out, as usual. You pukes will get your faces rubbed in it. Son, marriage equality will be the national law of the land in June and the majority of real Christians will leave that to the Lord and the individual, as you should.
And every one those queers will burn in Hell. Count on it.

Forum List

Back