Nuclear War Sucks

TheGreatSatan

Diamond Member
Jun 17, 2019
Anyone for peace in Ukraine yet?

I hear the pentagon staffers are leaking they want peace. Any Democrats want peace or are you just dying to send another zillion bucks to the crypto scam.

I, The Great Satan, founder of liberty, inventor of freedom, propose a deal.

All sides cease fire. Russians are to abandon Ukraine. The annexed territory becomes neutral countries under Russian protection.

I'm open to suggestions to the deal I proposed. I admit peace ain't my strong point, but I'l give it ago to keep my internet going.

Don't suck People. Burning everything down hella sucks.

Last edited:
Have a Nice Doomsday!

tumblr_mbcko91nDH1re54k3o1_250.jpg

Anyone for peace in Ukraine yet?

I hear the pentagon staffers are leaking they want peace. Any Democrats want peace or are you just dying to send another zillion bucks to the crypto scam.

I, The Great Satan, founder of liberty, inventor of freedom, propose a deal.

All sides cease fire. Russians are to abandon Ukraine. The annexed territory becomes neutral countries under Russian protection.

I'm open to suggestions to the deal I proposed. I admit peace ain't my strong point, but I'l give it ago to keep my internet going.

Don't suck People. Burning everything down hella sucks.

Peace is great for everyone but Putin. Unless it's his "peace" of the Ukraine as a part of the old USSR.

But right now, you don't get "peace" with the US pulling out. If Putin wins, they'll be another war, and another and another.

Peace is great for everyone but Putin. Unless it's his "peace" of the Ukraine as a part of the old USSR.

But right now, you don't get "peace" with the US pulling out. If Putin wins, they'll be another war, and another and another.
What do you propose for peace now?

You sound like McCain in 2008. “We’re all Georgians”. We must do something or Russia will wipe Georgia off the map.

:blahblah:

If that will stop nuclear war, I'm down. I can hella jam.

I just want to be able to show my children I tried.

If they do start throwing around nukes in Europe just turn off the news. You won't even know it's happening.

Unless you run out of toilet paper.

Right now, the only two ways I see of peace happening are: Putin wins, does whatever he wants or the Ukraine wins, takes back everything pre-2014 and Putin is humiliated or deposed.
Well, I tried.

What do you want to see happen?

I'm trying for peace while it can be made.

All I find is resistance. It's awesome.

Can you imagine in 1938 that Britain told Hitler, "fuck you dude, you do anything, and we're coming for you"???

Imagine Britain had been a "warmonger" and done that, and WW2 hadn't have happened.

Would that have been better than WW2?

If they do start throwing around nukes in Europe just turn off the news. You won't even know it's happening.

Unless you run out of toilet paper.
If nothing happens and everything blows over, cheers to you.

If you are wrong, your ilk will forever look at you in shame for declining a chance to drum circle with The Great Satan.

Forum List

Back