NSA Jone's "Jewish Joke"

Yeah, I'm sure that's one of Jewish Rahm Emmanuel's top goals. Nevermind that his father had a large hand in creating the state.

In fact, It's probably one of Jewish Lee Feinstein's and Mara Rudman's top goals as foreign policy advisors, too.

And then there's Jewish Eric Lynn and Jewish Dan Shapiro, both Middle East advisors.

Yeah, I'm sure the Obama admin is just dying to wipe Israel off the map. :rolleyes:

he needs a little help in certain regards. but no. i don't believe he wants to wipe israel off the map. and regardless of what david axelrod would do, i don't think rahm would be working for someone he thought was dangerous for israel.

He wouldn't fill his foreign policy team with jews, and keep two jewish right hand men, if he wanted Israel to be dismantled.

i think he meant what he said in his cairo speech. but i do think he needs to learn his way on the issue a bit more.

fwiw, he also lived in a jewish neighborhood in chicago. kathianne just whines and cries because he isn't a neo-con.

A jewish joke, a son says to his father ¨Dad can You give me $50¨ his dad replies ¨$40!, what do you need $30 for¨

I don't care who you are, that's funny!

actually... no. that one isn't.... especially coming from an anti-semite like him.

now let me tell you how you, a non-jew, can tell the difference...

joke 1: makes fun of a jewish strength being used to outsmart an enemy.

joke 2: takes an ugly jewish stereotype... that jews are cheap... and

well, just and... it doesn't go anywhere and isn't intended to be anything but disparaging... especially when told by an antisemite

Last edited:
This message is hidden because jillian is on your ignore list.

actually... no. that one isn't.... especially coming from an anti-semite like him.

I don't consider the source, I just consider the joke. I don't know anything about that guy anyway, I've probably seen like 5 posts from him ever.

I'm not sensitive to jokes like that. Either they bother you or they don't, I guess.

I don't consider the source, I just consider the joke. I don't know anything about that guy anyway, I've probably seen like 5 posts from him ever.

I'm not sensitive to jokes like that. Either they bother you or they don't, I guess.

i can appreciate a good jewish joke. heck, some of the best comedians made their livelihoods making fun of themselves with jewish jokes.

but look at my edit and you'll see what i mean. there's a difference to a joke when the person telling it means you bad or means you well.

it's kind of like.. chris rock makes fun of everyone... and it's always funny. and he pokes fun at his own people as much as he does anyone else.

i can appreciate a good jewish joke. heck, some of the best comedians made their livelihoods making fun of themselves with jewish jokes.

but look at my edit and you'll see what i mean. there's a difference to a joke when the person telling it means you bad or means you well.

it's kind of like.. chris rock makes fun of everyone... and it's always funny. and he pokes fun at his own people as much as he does anyone else.

I get what you're saying, but I just want to be able to appreciate the joke for what it is, rather than try to read into it.

It shouldn't make someone laugh because he posted it, it's just a funny joke regardless.

Does anyone here believe that "Blazing Saddles" could get made today and released by a major studio? Have you ever seen how the TV stations butcher it?

Does anyone here believe that "Blazing Saddles" could get made today and released by a major studio? Have you ever seen how the TV stations butcher it?

Mel Brooks is a classic example of what jill is saying, too.

Is the word "uppity" acceptable or only when LBJ talks about "Uppity Negroes"?

Wasn't there some big brouha (there's one too many ha's in brouhaha) about someone, a Republican using the "U" word?

Interesting:

YID With LID: National Security Adviser Jones: Jews Are Greedy Merchants

SUNDAY, APRIL 25, 2010
National Security Adviser Jones: Jews Are Greedy Merchants
As the National Security Adviser, General James Jones is not known as a friend of the Jewish State. It was Jones who put together the team of Brent Scowcroft and Zbigniew Brzezinski to meet with the President and advise him to impose a solution on Israel.

Earlier this week we may have gotten some insight into why Jones is not a fan of the Jewish Homeland. He was giving the key note speech at a Washington Institute For Near East Policy and started it out with a "Joke" that borders on anti-Semitic, teaching the crowd that Jews are just greedy merchants in the same vein as Shakespeare's Shylock:
A Taliban militant gets lost and is wandering around the desert looking for water. He finally arrives at a store run by a Jew and asks for water. The Jewish vendor tells him he doesn’t have any water but can gladly sell him a tie. The Taliban, the jokes goes on, begins to curse and yell at the Jewish storeowner. The Jew, unmoved, offers the rude militant an idea: Beyond the hill, there is a restaurant; they can sell you water. The Taliban keeps cursing and finally leaves toward the hill. An hour later he’s back at the tie store. He walks in and tells the merchant: “Your brother tells me I need a tie to get into the restaurant.”​

Was the Joke Anti-Semitic? Well, the White House must have thought so. The White House transcript sent to reporters after the event conveniently began a couple of minutes into the speech. The video of the event posted on the Washington Institute Web site started right after the Joke, you can even hear the end of the laughter.

Its interesting that the same President that see racism in the legitimate actions of the Cambridge Police and the State of Arizona, hides the anti-Semitic prose of its National Security Adviser.

UPDATE: Thanks to the folks at Breitbart TV, I was able to get my hands on the video of Jones' comic delivery (if you cant see video below click here)

Video at site. Links to other sources also at site.

Class.:rolleyes:

well, just and... it doesn't go anywhere and isn't intended to be anything but disparaging... especially when told by an antisemite
I do not appreciate Obama's NSA's joke. It's basically that jews are greedy. I don't find that funny.

Also, the NSA said this publically, and was of poor taste.

I do not appreciate Obama's NSA's joke. It's basically that jews are greedy. I don't find that funny.

we can agree to disagree. but if cheney told the joke at an AIPAC gathering, you'd think it hysterical.

and i didn't think the joke was about greed at all. it was about saichel.

Yeah, I'm sure that's one of Jewish Rahm Emmanuel's top goals. Nevermind that his father had a large hand in creating the state.

In fact, It's probably one of Jewish Lee Feinstein's and Mara Rudman's top goals as foreign policy advisors, too.

And then there's Jewish Eric Lynn and Jewish Dan Shapiro, both Middle East advisors.

Yeah, I'm sure the Obama admin is just dying to wipe Israel off the map. :rolleyes:

he needs a little help in certain regards. but no. i don't believe he wants to wipe israel off the map. and regardless of what david axelrod would do, i don't think rahm would be working for someone he thought was dangerous for israel.
It's called power.

Any jew that supports Obama is either nuts or doesn't understand his policies.

It's called power.

Any jew that supports Obama is either nuts or doesn't understand his policies.

any jew who thought the neo-cons had the right idea was simply wrong.

and again, rahm isn't endangering his family in israel for power. he could have stayed in congress and been the first jewish speaker of the house... which he was on target to be. that's far greater power than what he's doing now.

we can agree to disagree. but if cheney told the joke at an AIPAC gathering, you'd think it hysterical.

Cheney would not say such a joke at AIPAC, and I doubt Obama's NSA would. His reception would not be warm.

It's like there is a joke that goes.

What are the 3 things a black man can't get?

1) A fat lip

2) A black eye

3) A job

We may find this funny, but for an administration official to say this in a public event is of poor taste.

Cheney would not say such a joke at AIPAC, and I doubt Obama's NSA would. His reception would not be warm.

It's like there is a joke that goes.

What are the 3 things a black man can't get?

1) A fat lip

2) A black eye

3) A job

We may find this funny, but for an administration official to say this in a public event is of poor taste.

no. your joke is ugly because it focuses on negative stereotypes as did jos the anti-semite's joke.

this joke was funny b/c it observed jewish smarts. jackie mason would have been perfectly comfortable with that joke...

and i don't believe for a second cheney wouldn't have told that joke.

and this speaker was very well received.

Forum List

Back