NSA Jone's "Jewish Joke"

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
Interesting:

YID With LID: National Security Adviser Jones: Jews Are Greedy Merchants

SUNDAY, APRIL 25, 2010
National Security Adviser Jones: Jews Are Greedy Merchants
As the National Security Adviser, General James Jones is not known as a friend of the Jewish State. It was Jones who put together the team of Brent Scowcroft and Zbigniew Brzezinski to meet with the President and advise him to impose a solution on Israel.

Earlier this week we may have gotten some insight into why Jones is not a fan of the Jewish Homeland. He was giving the key note speech at a Washington Institute For Near East Policy and started it out with a "Joke" that borders on anti-Semitic, teaching the crowd that Jews are just greedy merchants in the same vein as Shakespeare's Shylock:
A Taliban militant gets lost and is wandering around the desert looking for water. He finally arrives at a store run by a Jew and asks for water. The Jewish vendor tells him he doesn’t have any water but can gladly sell him a tie. The Taliban, the jokes goes on, begins to curse and yell at the Jewish storeowner. The Jew, unmoved, offers the rude militant an idea: Beyond the hill, there is a restaurant; they can sell you water. The Taliban keeps cursing and finally leaves toward the hill. An hour later he’s back at the tie store. He walks in and tells the merchant: “Your brother tells me I need a tie to get into the restaurant.”​

Was the Joke Anti-Semitic? Well, the White House must have thought so. The White House transcript sent to reporters after the event conveniently began a couple of minutes into the speech. The video of the event posted on the Washington Institute Web site started right after the Joke, you can even hear the end of the laughter.

Its interesting that the same President that see racism in the legitimate actions of the Cambridge Police and the State of Arizona, hides the anti-Semitic prose of its National Security Adviser.

UPDATE: Thanks to the folks at Breitbart TV, I was able to get my hands on the video of Jones' comic delivery (if you cant see video below click here)

Video at site. Links to other sources also at site.

Interesting:

SUNDAY, APRIL 25, 2010
As the National Security Adviser, General James Jones is not known as a friend of the Jewish State. It was Jones who put together the team of Brent Scowcroft and Zbigniew Brzezinski to meet with the President and advise him to impose a solution on Israel.

Earlier this week we may have gotten some insight into why Jones is not a fan of the Jewish Homeland. He was giving the key note speech at a Washington Institute For Near East Policy and started it out with a "Joke" that borders on anti-Semitic, teaching the crowd that Jews are just greedy merchants in the same vein as Shakespeare's Shylock:
A Taliban militant gets lost and is wandering around the desert looking for water. He finally arrives at a store run by a Jew and asks for water. The Jewish vendor tells him he doesn’t have any water but can gladly sell him a tie. The Taliban, the jokes goes on, begins to curse and yell at the Jewish storeowner. The Jew, unmoved, offers the rude militant an idea: Beyond the hill, there is a restaurant; they can sell you water. The Taliban keeps cursing and finally leaves toward the hill. An hour later he’s back at the tie store. He walks in and tells the merchant: “Your brother tells me I need a tie to get into the restaurant.”​

Was the Joke Anti-Semitic? Well, the White House must have thought so. The White House transcript sent to reporters after the event conveniently began a couple of minutes into the speech. The video of the event posted on the Washington Institute Web site started right after the Joke, you can even hear the end of the laughter.

Its interesting that the same President that see racism in the legitimate actions of the Cambridge Police and the State of Arizona, hides the anti-Semitic prose of its National Security Adviser.

UPDATE: Thanks to the folks at Breitbart TV, I was able to get my hands on the video of Jones' comic delivery (if you cant see video below click here)

Obama does not like Jews either. Been telling Jillian that for a while. The Jews voted in a person that would gladly dismantle Israel given the chance.

Typical. While they call the tea parties racist they stand around telling racist jokes.

Jokes that depend on sterotypes aren't funny.

Makes you wonder about the guy who told the joke, and the guys who thought it funny.

Obama tipped his hand with his My Uncle liberated Auschwitz -- Schmauschitz faux pas.

Jokes that depend on sterotypes aren't funny.

Makes you wonder about the guy who told the joke, and the guys who thought it funny.

Says you. Ever watch the Chappelle show? Funniest show ever, full of stereotypes. it just points out the idiocy of stereotypes.

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
he should have told the one about how you get five black men to stop raping a white woman....

nut up lads it is just a joke.....

or the one...

how many cartoonists does it take to draw the phrophet....

nobody knows....the cartoonists keep dying....

come on it is just a joke....

Interesting:

SUNDAY, APRIL 25, 2010

Obama does not like Jews either. Been telling Jillian that for a while. The Jews voted in a person that would gladly dismantle Israel given the chance.

You have no idea what you're talking about, and it's never clearer than when you make posts as ridiculous as this one.

This joke wasn't offensive.

That's all I need to know, Andrew Breitbart is a pretender journalist who happens to be behind scum wannabe journalists like James O'Keefe.

The joke isn't that funny, but it's not the slightest bit offensive.

I agree. Nothing funnier than 'truth,' that Jews are gougers, make pastries out of Muslim kids they kill, etc. LOL! Side splitting. Got my humor back, thanks Jillian, leading the way. Tell your MIL thanks too!

New Topics

Forum List

Back