NSA Jone's "Jewish Joke"

The joke isn't that funny, but it's not the slightest bit offensive.

I agree. Nothing funnier than 'truth,' that Jews are gougers, make pastries out of Muslim kids they kill, etc. LOL! Side splitting. Got my humor back, thanks Jillian, leading the way. Tell your MIL thanks too!

Huh?

What the hell did you say?

I agree. Nothing funnier than 'truth,' that Jews are gougers, make pastries out of Muslim kids they kill, etc. LOL! Side splitting. Got my humor back, thanks Jillian, leading the way. Tell your MIL thanks too!

Actually, when I read the joke, I saw it as the Jewish brothers outsmarting the Taliban.

But hey, when you want to find racism badly enough, I suppose you'll find it.

typical washington behavior. A hurricane in a thimble.

Essentailly, a low class boor tells a pathetic joke, and a bunch of loosers pretend to get all offended about it.

And they wonder why we want to retire the lot of them

typical washington behavior. A hurricane in a thimble.

Essentailly, a low class boor tells a pathetic joke, and a bunch of loosers pretend to get all offended about it.

And they wonder why we want to retire the lot of them

I'd agree, if he didn't have serious input, but he does with the person that appointed him.

Huh?

Still waiting for an English translation of this....

You'll be waiting a long time...This is one of the many "moments" Kathi has on the board. Get used to it...:cool:

Jokes that depend on sterotypes aren't funny.

Makes you wonder about the guy who told the joke, and the guys who thought it funny.

Most jokes are based upon stereotypes... even the funny ones.

That wasn't all that funny, but I didn't find it offensive.

Immie

Huh?

you aren't going to get one because a) it wasn't english (scary, kathianne); and b) it misses the point of the joke because apparently it's kathianne who thinks the joke implies jews are gougers, when, in fact, it implies they outsmarted an enemy....

you'll stoop to any low, won't you kath?

Huh?

you aren't going to get one because a) it wasn't english (scary, kathianne); and b) it misses the point of the joke because apparently it's kathianne who thinks the joke implies jews are gougers, when, in fact, it implies they outsmarted an enemy....

you'll stoop to any low, won't you kath?

Rationalization and the ole double standard is alive and well in the liberal pinhead mind....:eusa_pray:

and even though you've heard it hundreds of times before, don't forget,...if you disagree with Obama, you're a racist....:eusa_hand:

The joke was funny as hell. I see no problem with it. I see no problem with making fun of ourselves and different cultures. Some people are too insecure. If you can't take a joke, if you can't take the heat, get out of the oven.

Last edited:
This joke wasn't offensive.

UPDATE: Thanks to the folks at Breitbart TV, I was able to get my hands on the video of Jones' comic delivery (if you cant see video below click here)

That's all I need to know, Andrew Breitbart is a pretender journalist who happens to be behind scum wannabe journalists like James O'Keefe.

Wait. let me get this right? Cause you do not like the source, the video is fake? Or should be ignored? FUCKING unbelievable, you keep proving what a dumb ass you are post after post.

Imagine the NSA making a black joke. Would we get it was just a joke response? No.

It would be all over the press and they would call for his resignation.

Wait. let me get this right? Cause you do not like the source, the video is fake? Or should be ignored? FUCKING unbelievable, you keep proving what a dumb ass you are post after post.

Never said that. I said the source isn't trustworthy, on top of the fact this joke wasn't offensive in the first place.

It's not a matter of whether I like the source, it's a matter of whether the source is reliable. I also never said the video concerning this is fake, so stop putting words in my mouth.

A Taliban militant gets lost and is wandering around the desert looking for water. He finally arrives at a store run by a Jew and asks for water. The Jewish vendor tells him he doesn’t have any water but can gladly sell him a tie. The Taliban, the jokes goes on, begins to curse and yell at the Jewish storeowner. The Jew, unmoved, offers the rude militant an idea: Beyond the hill, there is a restaurant; they can sell you water. The Taliban keeps cursing and finally leaves toward the hill. An hour later he’s back at the tie store. He walks in and tells the merchant: “Your brother tells me I need a tie to get into the restaurant.”​

Hilarious!

Moral to the story: Money is the God of the Jews

Just kidding!

krustyheyhey.jpg

i've heard this joke before and don't see the offense....the version i heard the arab or muslim actually looks more foolish

Forum List

Back