NRA to party in Houston

Why isn't the NRA advocating allowing, even encouraging guns during their con-vention?
LOL...."con-vention" aren't you a clever little puke....No....

The ban on firearms is in the hall on Friday, where President Trump will be speaking. That is a Secret Service protocol...But, nice try at being totally dishonest about how you phrased it...

"Upon the news of Trump’s attendance, the NRA announced that the hall where the former president will speak will be secured by the Secret Service. No weapons or firearms will be allowed in the building, and no storage for firearms will be provided."

The 2022 Annual Meetings & Exhibits will take place at the George R. Brown Convention Center May 27-29 in Houston, Texas. The Exhibit Hall is open all three days and will showcase over 14 acres of the latest guns and gear from the most popular companies in the Industry. From entertainment to special events, it’s all happening in Houston over Memorial Day weekend. Make plans now to join fellow Second Amendment patriots for a freedom-filled weekend for the entire family as we celebrate Freedom, Firearms, and the Second Amendment!

Im not sure if you are aware but the NRA are holding a celebration of the gun in Houston this weekend. I hope that it goes well and that commie leftist blm antifa types do not try andd disrupt this.

The NRA are guardians of Americas soul , oathkeepers in suits, and deserve your support during this difficult period.

You're a Commie Welsh homo.
Please don't pretend that you begin to understand the NRA!

Why do you support killing kids ?
You are really off the wall. The left wingers right on que come out when there is a shooting in a so called red area like Texas, but are quiet as mice about killings in blue cities. For me I don't hold with killings in any areas like what happened in Texas or Chicago. Unlike you and your ilk I will not discriminate on the basis of politics when it comes with situations like the Texas shootings.

It's been politicized for decades now....Problem is that all you ignorant piss ants want to do is take away everyone's weapons....When you approach every problem as a hammer everything looks like a nail to you...Like I said Tommy, you should focus on your own country before you chime in on ours...

"Crime in England and Wales Is Rising at Fastest Rate in a Decade"
So where are our schools getting shot up ?
My kids never had to learn an "active shooter drill". Yours learn it before they can read.

So where are our schools getting shot up ?
My kids never had to learn an "active shooter drill". Yours learn it before they can read.
Mine are grown, but my granddaughter may very well have to when she starts to attend school...

But, your kids have to worry about knife, Machete, or acid attacks....There will always be a way...

So. Just stating facts. Everytime the gun grabbers go postal. Fake ass postal. More are sold
So, you agree, the gun grab IS fake but that doesn't stop retards from claiming "They're a comin' fer yer guns".
Then buy something, they're convinced will be banned.
If a gang banger comes to kill you??? Would it be better if you wete armed or carrying a sign that says guns are against the law?
Sure, a sign.
I am armed, 3 pistols and 3 rifles I've had for 30+ years, except one I got last year.
HIGHLY unlikely, a gang banger, burglars or looters will bring an AK or AR for that..............well maybe the really stupid ones.

A drive by, maybe.
That would be the first one I would take out.
You take the piece of paper. I chose a gun.
Of course, you would, likely an AR or AK too.............................the ultimate weapon for beginners.

Shit yeah. I remember that time a gun jumped out of the gun safe and chased me around the house because it wanted a beer. Shit was real. Had to go to lowes buy wood to repair the bullet holes
Perfect example.
There are nut cases that believe that.

The gun talks to them.

Teabaggers allow these people to have weapons.

It was a move to stop the ravenous protesters demanding that the gun makers stop making a way for law abiding people getting in the way of subway killers.

Such intolerance and hostility. You are definitely a leftist.
Most Americans are "leftists" if ideologues need to define folks by their enlightened positions on matters like firearm purchase universal background checks and support for Roe v Wade.

Glad to see these entertainers are snubbing the insulting Shooty Boys' Jamboree:

A day after "American Pie" singer Don McLean pulled out of the annual National Rifle Association convention, Larry Gatlin, Larry Stewart of Restless Heart and Lee Greenwood announced they would also not perform.

Lol. Do you think I have a death wish ?

You wouldnt catch me in the Wild West. Its far too dangerous with all those gun totin crazy kids out there.
Yea…. Hang out in the cities where peaceful protests mean burning and looting businesses and you can get dragged from your car and get beaten to pulp because you turned down a wrong street; or, they might shoot at you because you try and turn your car around to get away. That is a gun totin crazy.

Yea…. Hang out in the cities where peaceful protests mean burning and looting businesses and you can get dragged from your car and get beaten to pulp because you turned down a wrong street; or, they might shoot at you because you try and turn your car around to get away. That is a gun totin crazy.
Last week trump was walking over the corpses of 6m Jews. Today its just 21 texans. That is huge progress for the lying shit.

It is costing an American almost $100 to fill up their vehicle to go to work due to Potatohead's demented energy polices and the stupid Moon Bats are worried about a NRA convention?

Forum List

Back