NRA to party in Houston

So Americans enjoy seeing kids slaughtered ? Fuck off you stupid c.unt.
What another stupid, callous, moronic, uninformed, statement. You are clueless dumb ass, and you have no idea what Americans want.

You Brits are all racist child groomers, see how stupid that sounds? That is how stupid your comment is.

You also have dictators and get invaded by other countries which kills far more than school shootings ever thought about every 50-100 years.

We didnt have these issues when children werent exposed to social media and all that comes with it, and people educated their children about the responsibilities of having a gun. There were just as many guns per household likely more in the past, so it's not the availability of the guns that's the problem. It's also the much harder problem to solve frankly. We would 100% have to pass a constitutional amendment to ban guns or place any significant restriction on them. Or we could address the fact that giving a 9 year old a smart phone and unlimited access to the internet so Mommy and Daddy dont have to be bothered to parent might not be the best way of doing things....
Just repeating it doesnt make it so. The US has wars as well. A lot more than Europe.
But that is irrelevant. Why does social media lead to mass killings in the US but not in Europe ? We have all the same shitty outlets that you have. We also have the same violent video games.

Think about it for a moment.

Just repeating it doesnt make it so. The US has wars as well. A lot more than Europe.
But that is irrelevant. Why does social media lead to mass killings in the US but not in Europe ? We have all the same shitty outlets that you have. We also have the same violent video games.

England fought Wars all over the globe. After WWII not so much

What another stupid, callous, moronic, uninformed, statement. You are clueless dumb ass, and you have no idea what Americans want.

You Brits are all racist child groomers, see how stupid that sounds? That is how stupid your comment is.
Why dont you do something about it ? What was done after Sandy Hook ? After Parkland the survivors were actually abused in the streets by GOP politicians.

Do something to stop this.

True, look at all the NRA members that kill during those meetings. :rolleyes:

Seriously, this is one of your more ignorant posts.

I don't own a gun, but I don't mind if some else buys a gun. As far as the NRA? I would rather NRA members have a gun than anyone else. In fact NRA members are less likely to commit a gun crime than non-members. Another myth is that the more guns, means more gun crime.

Learn facts before you blurt out stupid nonsense.
You rent allowed to take your guns into NRA meetings.

Why dont you do something about it ? What was done after Sandy Hook ? After Parkland the survivors were actually abused in the streets by GOP politicians.

Gimmie your crystal ball. Because thsts the only way you are going to know where the next crazy is at.

Now im gonna profile hete. Better chance its a far left lunatic. Should lower the numbers some.

What are you doing to stop it? After all you claim because it is on TV that this is your business, so tell me what you are going to do to stop this. What did you do after Sandy Hook? What did you do after Parkland? Don't blame the GOP dumb ass, the Democrats have done nothing as well, except blame others.

Yes you are. When a President goes, to an NRA Convention the Secret Service does there job and makes sure that there are no guns, which is SOP for all events a President or former President go to, for really obvious reasons unless you are a moronic partisan hack trying like hell to make a moronic point.

How many dictators have risen out of the US or N. America for that matter. How many times has the US been invaded over the last 200 years? Zero you say? Huh. Weird. I feel like Europe has had a steady stream of dictators and invasions going on since Europe was a thing. Also weird.

I would say you are just addressing the symptom of the actual problem, but you aren't even doing that you want to talk about the tool the symptom uses.

Tell me what's different about the US 1950 vs 2022. Here's a clue. It's not availability of guns. If that's not what's changed then how can it be the reason behind the problem?

The NRA has always allowed firearms in their conventions this time with Trump visiting there for a scheduled talk is now under the control of the Secret Service who MUST make sure the place is safe for his visit thus request for banning guns was accepted by the NRA.

No you dont know. That is a great argument for gun control.

Gun control already exist you ignoramus!

Thousands pages of it and yet all the leftist turds demand is another few hundred pages more that won't make any difference as the mass killer passed the background check and bought his firearms.

Stop being so irrational here!

Shit yeah. I remember that time a gun jumped out of the gun safe and chased me around the house because it wanted a beer. Shit was real. Had to go to lowes buy wood to repair the bullet holes
Same here. Took a picture of it.

1653589193805.png

Too soon ? Should have been done years ago you thick fucker.
It's been politicized for decades now....Problem is that all you ignorant piss ants want to do is take away everyone's weapons....When you approach every problem as a hammer everything looks like a nail to you...Like I said Tommy, you should focus on your own country before you chime in on ours...

"Crime in England and Wales Is Rising at Fastest Rate in a Decade"

Forum List

Back