NRA to party in Houston

Same ole answers from your kind forever. Yes..........the left and you are after the guns..........If blue states they have done everything to do it they can. When they lose they try banning ammo.

So YES............I think you are Lying Sack and your party's goal is taking guns just like Europe and Canada did.
And there's the paranoia I was talking about.

My many actual comments on this have been quite different. But you're so far down in your foxhole you don't know that.

Gawd, you're boring.

My many actual comments on this have been quite different. But you're so far down in your foxhole you don't know that.

Gawd, you're boring.
More lies. Plenty of politicians have openly called for BANNING all guns........And you are one of them. Your psychology today BS doesn't mean a thing to me. Tactic has been used from your side forever.

YOU ARE A LIAR...........That is my boring opinion on you.

Fentanyl kills double the amount of people who die by guns each year. We talk about stopping it but you know, these things happen. Progs love pain and suffering of people.

Which part of shall not be infringed DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND MOONBAT?

Well regulated militia...............very possible they meant States having their own armies. Or a volunteer force should that state come under assault.
"Very possible"?
Correct, that's exactly what the authors intentions where.
Texas before becoming part of United States had to raise it's own MILITIA........ARMY. To fight Mexico.......
Under a former general and governor, Sam Houston.

So. Plenty of guns in the armory. Plenty of guns in the Military police.......

In the civilian world there are plenty of places that are gun free zones........Schools are mostly GUN FREE ZONES............Makes a killer go...........cool no guns their easy targets. In a neighborhood that is PRO GUN FREE...........thieves go.........COOL NO GUNS.

Now where I live they know we all have guns...........less crime here for a reason.
Figures, even when explaining the point, like your dear leader, it went RIGHT OVER your head.

Gawd, you're boring.
Instead of playing games on this topic you could just say want you want to do

Gawd, you're boring.
Damn Right. I'm entrenched against you sorry fuckers. Watching you destroy our nation then try to blame it on us. In the current case your are using DEAD children for your political pursuits..............saying look what the gun did.

The gun didn't do it. A boy groomed to thinking he's a girl did it. Your side helps push them that way when in an older time it was mental illness. It is mental illness. It is NOT NORMAL.

And here is the MENTAL illness helped to become by your leftist BS. Killing.

Again.........it's one of yours KILLING...........Not us. NOT THE NRA.

Under a former general and governor, Sam Houston.
Wasn't a governor when the fight happened..........Texas wasn't a state yet.

That was a VOLUNTEER ARMY. PERIOD. Fighting against MEXICO......The MILITIA WON THAT WAR............George Washington was a volunteer army. A militia.

Fentanyl kills double the amount of people who die by guns each year. We talk about stopping it but you know, these things happen. Progs love pain and suffering of people.
The slaughtered school children don't use drugs or buy or distribute them.

They don't care about that. Open boarders baby. Here's a fake id and here sign up to vote.

Of course they LIE ABOUT THAT TOO. Every case of raids by Ice finds fake ids.........fake names.........and fake SSNs. Then the people who hired them go ..........WE DIDN'T KNOW .......THE I9 FORM was legal. How would we know.

The slaughtered school children don't use drugs or buy or distribute them.
How would you know..............You don't. Now you play the game if you say something about them......you hate children game..........or virtue signal that drugs didn't kill them.......guns did.

It's all a Psychology game you assholes do everyday.

Now on this case I just finally saw the timeline. The officers are a DISGRACE........They waited 1 hour and 15 minutes to breech.

They ARE COWARDS.

It shows.
You can't understand them anyway.

Yep, getting rid of every single gun, BB gun, slingshot, paintball gun, bow and arrow in America.

Oppose what?
Your real agenda. Your side is a LIAR'S CLUB. You want guns banned. And you will not stop til you get it. That is why you should be opposed forever.

sheep are very dumb.
Yes, the weird worshipers are mindless bobbleheads for the Cry Baby Loser, such as when he panders to the shooty boys by pointing to (in the state with the worst mental healthcare in America) mental health concerning a mass murdered of children with no record of mental health treatment, as if that addresses the stark permissiveness of an 18-year-old blithely acquiring two AR15s and 375 rounds of ammunition without even parental permission.

I recognize that allowing 18-year-olds to purchase two AR-15s and 375 rounds of ammunition without even parental permission is in no way required by the 2nd Amendment.

I support the consistent view of most Americans regarding the current permissiveness that allows such a thing to happen.

Texans, like most Americans, favor stricter gun control laws. But for the past decade, up to and including laws passed in 2019, the first legislative session after mass shootings in El Paso and Odessa, the state Legislature has continuously and steadily loosened the state’s gun laws. And in the wake of another horrific mass shooting at an elementary school in Uvalde, Texas, it’s hard not to imagine more of the same.
Depending on what state you live in, this disconnect may sound familiar, or it may come as a surprise, given Texas’ inextricable link with gun culture. But polling results show that it’s a distinct minority of Texans who express consistent, absolutist positions on gun rights. When we ask Texas voters whether gun laws should be more or less strict, as we have done nine times since 2015, each time a plurality or majority have indicated they wanted stricter gun laws. In fact, no more than 22 percent of Texas voters have said that laws restricting guns should be less strict.

Of course, suggesting that 18-year-olds should not be instantaneously permitted to purchase two AR-15s and 375 rounds of ammunition for no discernible legitimate purpose will evoke hysterical revilement from the firearm fetish folks.

Yes, the weird worshipers are mindless bobbleheads for the Cry Baby Loser, such as when he panders to the shooty boys by pointing to (in the state with the worst mental health care in America) mental health concerning a mass murdered of children with no record of mental health treatment, as if that addresses the stark permissiveness of an 18-year-old blithely acquiring two AR15s and 375 rounds of ammunition without even parental permission.

I recognize that allowing 18-year-olds to purchase two AR-15s and 375 rounds of ammunition without even parental permission is in no way required by the 2nd Amendment.

I support the consistent view of most Americans regarding the current permissiveness that allows such a thing to happen.

Texans, like most Americans, favor stricter gun control laws. But for the past decade, up to and including laws passed in 2019, the first legislative session after mass shootings in El Paso and Odessa, the state Legislature has continuously and steadily loosened the state’s gun laws. And in the wake of another horrific mass shooting at an elementary school in Uvalde, Texas, it’s hard not to imagine more of the same.
Depending on what state you live in, this disconnect may sound familiar, or it may come as a surprise, given Texas’ inextricable link with gun culture. But polling results show that it’s a distinct minority of Texans who express consistent, absolutist positions on gun rights. When we ask Texas voters whether gun laws should be more or less strict, as we have done nine times since 2015, each time a plurality or majority have indicated they wanted stricter gun laws. In fact, no more than 22 percent of Texas voters have said that laws restricting guns should be less strict.

Of course, suggesting that 18-year-olds should not be instantaneously permitted to purchase two AR-15s and 375 rounds of ammunition for no discernible legitimate purpose will evoke hysterical revilement from the firearm fetish folks.
We understand clearly what you long term goal is..........so..........GFY

Forum List

Back