NRA issues threatening video to intimidate opponents

BTW, I'll change my view when someone can show the NRA killing someone or threatening to kill someone.

BTW, I'll change my view when someone can show the NRA killing someone or threatening to kill someone.
or handing a gun to a citizen and pointing at a human target!

How about abetting school shootings? Does that count?

Provide a link that shows how the NRA drove the asshole to the school, or how the NRA prevented the FBI, the Sheriff, and the school admin from doing their jobs. I'll wait.

How did the NRA do that? Be very specific
Opposing every gun law ever put forward, or thereabouts.

But looky, looky, if it ain't the Roman Catholic self-professed expert coming to defend school children murderers. Go bother someone else, you're way too ignorant of life in general. :biggrin:

But looky, looky, if it ain't the Roman Catholic self-professed expert coming to defend school children murderers. Go bother someone else, you're way too ignorant of life in general. :biggrin:
again, what gun law do they oppose?

As well they should. Show me where a gun law has prevented a crime. Just one would be sufficient.

explain what you mean? that is too general.
Opposing pretty much every law having to do with guns by paying off politicians, and making it way too easy for anyone to get a gun, especially high-powered weapons that are often used in school shootings...

Blame the NRA but ignore the real issue, your precious government dropped the ball bigly

I'm defending no child murderer...I'm pointing out the NRA had nothing to do with it

Speaking of ignorance are you trying to corner the market? Who is defending Cruz here? Nobody.

Provide a link that shows how the NRA drove the asshole to the school, or how the NRA prevented the FBI, the Sheriff, and the school admin from doing their jobs. I'll wait.
So that's the only way that anyone can abet a murder? Did you know that there are plenty of other ways? Ok, you're a mod (so par for the course), and I'll cut you some slack. But now you know.

explain what you mean? that is too general.
Opposing pretty much every law having to do with guns by paying off politicians, and making it way too easy for anyone to get a gun, especially high-powered weapons that are often used in school shootings...
such as what law? can't you name one?

Forum List

Back