NRA instructor who used his AR-15 civilian rifle to save 26 people from mass shooter, makes NRA add.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
The NRA is the leading Civil Rights organization in the country right now...they are under attack by people who not only hate the 2nd Amendment, but who are also targeting the1st Amendment...

Here we have an the hero who saved 26 people when the government screwed up and allowed a killer to murder 26 people in the Texas church. Without this NRA instructor and his personal AR-15 civilian rifle, the 26 wounded survivors would have been murdered as well.....

The NRA instructor and his AR-15 rifles saved at least 26 lives that day, likely many more since the shooter was still active and the police were nowhere near the scene of the attack...

WATCH: New NRA Ad Featuring Sutherland Springs Hero Will Leave You Speechless

"Immediately, he came out of the church shooting at me," he recalled. "He hit the truck in front of me, he hit the car behind me, he hit the house behind me, and I hit him."

"He had an AR-15, but so did I," Willeford continued. "It's not the gun, it's the heart; it's a matter of the heart. I'm not the bravest man in the world or anything, but I was here, I was here and I could do something. And I had to do something."

Earlier this week, Willeford penned an opinion piece for Dallas News recalling that tragic day and speaking about the importance of the the Second Amendment and the NRA.

"Anti-gun politicians and anti-gun activists have made clear their belief that the way to stop criminals is to restrict the rights of law-abiding citizens, and many have blamed the men and women of the NRA for acts of deranged individuals. Sometimes, it feels like the mainstream media hates firearms," he wrote.

I am proof that they are wrong. I am also proof that the NRA's familiar mantra is true: The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun," he added.

You rarely here anything positive about good guys using guns legally in self defense, or the defense of others. You will never hear anything positive from the media about the NRA. The media lies by omission, as well as just plain lying.

The 2A is the last obstacle in converting the USA into Cuba or Venezuela. Soros and his mindless legions of zombies, aka. Democrat Party, is fully committed to the Progressive Jihad on American

The 2A is the last obstacle in converting the USA into Cuba or Venezuela. Soros and his mindless legions of zombies, aka. Democrat Party, is fully committed to the Progressive Jihad on American
Don't be ridiculous. A decently trained swat team trumps your redneck AR brigade much less the ATF or any branch of the armed forces.

Any vote for a democrat is a vote to end the 2nd Amendment....

They told us this at their CNN Downhill, and at their D.C. rally, as well as their SJW former Supreme Court Justice, Stephens, who called for the repeal of the 2nd Amendment...

They can't lie anymore.... their minions spilled the beans so that even the most uninformed American gun owners can see exactly what democrats want.....

Don't be ridiculous. A decently trained swat team trumps your redneck AR brigade much less the ATF or any branch of the armed forces.
Jake, the swat team will fight enemies foreign-- or domestic. You might want to rethink the Che t-shirt and KJU solidarity haircut

Any vote for a democrat is a vote to end the 2nd Amendment....

They told us this at their CNN Downhill, and at their D.C. rally, as well as their SJW former Supreme Court Justice, Stephens, who called for the repeal of the 2nd Amendment...

They can't lie anymore.... their minions spilled the beans so that even the most uninformed American gun owners can see exactly what democrats want.....
Dems 2018: we'll take your guns and your money

The NRA is the leading Civil Rights organization in the country right now...they are under attack by people who not only hate the 2nd Amendment, but who are also targeting the1st Amendment...

Here we have an the hero who saved 26 people when the government screwed up and allowed a killer to murder 26 people in the Texas church. Without this NRA instructor and his personal AR-15 civilian rifle, the 26 wounded survivors would have been murdered as well.....

The NRA instructor and his AR-15 rifles saved at least 26 lives that day, likely many more since the shooter was still active and the police were nowhere near the scene of the attack...

"Immediately, he came out of the church shooting at me," he recalled. "He hit the truck in front of me, he hit the car behind me, he hit the house behind me, and I hit him."

"He had an AR-15, but so did I," Willeford continued. "It's not the gun, it's the heart; it's a matter of the heart. I'm not the bravest man in the world or anything, but I was here, I was here and I could do something. And I had to do something."

Earlier this week, Willeford penned an opinion piece for Dallas News recalling that tragic day and speaking about the importance of the the Second Amendment and the NRA.

"Anti-gun politicians and anti-gun activists have made clear their belief that the way to stop criminals is to restrict the rights of law-abiding citizens, and many have blamed the men and women of the NRA for acts of deranged individuals. Sometimes, it feels like the mainstream media hates firearms," he wrote.

I am proof that they are wrong. I am also proof that the NRA's familiar mantra is true: The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun," he added.

The NRA is a extremist organization. There is no reason to support bump stocks yet they do. Clearly the government setting reasonable age limits does not threaten the Second Amendment.

The NRA is a extremist organization. There is no reason to support bump stocks yet they do. Clearly the government setting reasonable age limits does not threaten the Second Amendment.

When you can be sent at 17 to a foreign country to kill with a gun by your government......and yet when you get home you can't have a gun to protect your family? That is unConstitutional...

What makes the NRA and extremist organization....? That they teach law enforcement? That they teach civilians how to shoot? That they teach children how not to have gun accidents?

The NRA fights to keep violent gun criminals in jail....the democrats fight to let violent gun criminals out of jail...which is the more extreme?

The NRA trains local, state and federal law enforcement officers, the democrats demonize cops...which is more extreme?

The NRA wants to place armed guards in schools...the democrats want to remove armed guards and replace them with social workers...which is more extreme?

The NRA wants to train some school staff to carry legal guns in our schools to keep mass shooters from targeting those schools....the democrats don't want any armed staff, making the schools targets for mass shooters.....which is more extreme?

You really have nothing except the last thing you heard from an anti gun extremist...

And to show everyone that you are just repeating the last anti NRA thing you heard from the last anti gun extremist who screeched it....

From the NRA on bump stocks....explain how this is an extreme position..

NRA | Joint Statement

Forum List

Back