Now....Why Shield "Dominion"???

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Did you see the the Democrats doing the run-blocking for Dominion??

"Biden Administration Urges Court Not to Allow Release of ‘Secret Report’ on Dominion Voting Machines

Hmmmm.....what could it be hiding?

This?

Dominion voting machines do not report the absolute number or sorting of the ballots as cast.......instead, they allow the ‘adjusting’ of the number and selection of the votes.

In the contracts that Dominion signs with municipalities, we find the following:

AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE COUNTY OF SANTA CLARA AND DOMINION VOTING SYSTEMS, INC. This Agreement is entered into between the County of Santa Clara (“County”) and Dominion Voting Systems, Inc. (“Contractor” or “Dominion”) (collectively, the “Parties”).

Section 2.26 "Allows staff to adjust tally based on review of scanned ballot images."

1644698771539.png

"Biden Administration Urges Court Not to Allow Release of ‘Secret Report’ on Dominion Voting Machines

This?

Dominion voting machines do not report the absolute number or sorting of the ballots as cast.......instead, they allow the ‘adjusting’ of the number and selection of the votes.

In the contracts that Dominion signs with municipalities, we find the following:

AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE COUNTY OF SANTA CLARA AND DOMINION VOTING SYSTEMS, INC. This Agreement is entered into between the County of Santa Clara (“County”) and Dominion Voting Systems, Inc. (“Contractor” or “Dominion”) (collectively, the “Parties”).

Section 2.26 "Allows staff to adjust tally based on review of scanned ballot images."

View attachment 600616
Lolol dominion will be just fine.

Microsoft also refuses to disclose the vulnerabilities to their operating systems, until they can release a security patch that will fix it.

The report discloses vulnerabilities that hackers could exploit.

Microsoft also refuses to disclose the vulnerabilities to their operating systems, until they can release a security patch that will fix it.

After I was forced to expose you as the lying scum you are, when you were caught altering my posts to claim that they said other than what I wrote, I asked you not to address me again.

Please honor that request.....

“I cut it down” January 6th Is But A Detail… post 31

If Democrats didn't steal the election, they damn sure are doing everything they can to make everyone think they did.
And republicans screaming the election was stolen, without a single recount, or audit providing a shred of evidence to back up that claim.
They think that the next recount or the next audit would be different than all the previous ones.

After I was forced to expose you as the lying scum you are, when you were caught altering my posts to claim that they said other than what I wrote, I asked you not to address me again.

Please honor that request.....

“I cut it down” January 6th Is But A Detail… post 31
Damn, you prove you lied about me altering your post.
To replay what you posted.

The progression that proves the premise:

No evidence of voter fraud!

No evidence of widespread voter fraud!

--------------- This is where I made the cut -----------------

Not enough evidence of widespread voter fraud!

Not enough evidence of widespread voter fraud has been proven!

Not enough evidence of widespread voter fraud has been proven that would change or alter the election!

It's pretty much their admission that they stole the election from the man who actually won it, and gave it to the bought and paid for servant of Communist China.

Then you started LYING that I changed the words.

Cutting a post from 7 paragraphs down to 3 paragraphs, is what politicalchic calls altering her post.

Even though no words were actually changed.

It's her way of avoiding getting her ass handed to her, because he specious arguments are so easily disproved.

Dominion machines are the opposite of Chicy's god.

The machines are legitimate and honest while the god is illegitimate and a phony.

Like the difference between 4.5 billion years and 6000 years!

Science and superstitious spookery going head to head!

Disgusting!

Why do you consistently go off topic on your OP's? Don't answer but do think about it.

You don't like it????

Seems a great reason to keep doing it.

As far as you influencing my style…I am immovable, like General Jackson’s Virginians at First Manassas: a veritable stone wall. If you only had an acquaintance with history…you’d understand that.

Cutting a post from 7 paragraphs down to 3 paragraphs, is what politicalchic calls altering her post.

Even though no words were actually changed.

It's her way of avoiding getting her ass handed to her, because he specious arguments are so easily disproved.

Watch how easily I prove you are lying scum:

meaner gene said:

After all, proving election fraud requires evidence.

PoliticalChic said:

So we agree.

That's a start.

I never said that.

Don't alter my posts.

Don’t Know The Election Was By Theft?

This was my post that you altered:

Not enough evidence of widespread voter fraud!

Not enough evidence of widespread voter fraud has been proven!

Not enough evidence of widespread voter fraud has been proven that would change or alter the election!

It's pretty much their admission that they stole the election from the man who actually won it, and gave it to the bought and paid for servant of Communist China.

Now stop infecting my threads, scum.

Why have a algorithm in a simple tabulating machine?

DURRRRRR

Why have a algorithm in a simple tabulating machine?

DURRRRRR

You know why.

And we know why Democrat officials purchase Dominion for their state elections.....they don't have to stay up at night waiting for election results.

The Chart Lists Votes Switched from Trump to Biden and Votes That Were Lost by Trump

Switched VotesLost Votes
Dominion Systems
Pennsylvania220,883941,248
BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Analysis of Election Night Data from All States Shows MILLIONS OF VOTES Either Switched from President Trump to Biden or Were Lost

Watch how easily I prove you are lying scum:

Now stop infecting my threads, scum.
WOW, you just PROVED all I did was cut your 7 paragraph long post, down to the first 3 paragraphs in my response.

And you claimed I changed the words.

Forum List

Back