Now where all the racist westerners who keep claiming our Anime characters based on them?

• Banned
I'm Asian, good to know the Anime girls I love are based on us Asians so no one will paint me as a race traitor, loser, etc when I inseminate the Anime girls I love in the form of our own Asian girls because I stick to my own kind.

I'm Asian, good to know the Anime girls I love are based on us Asians so no one will paint me as a race traitor, loser, etc when I inseminate the Anime girls I love in the form of our own Asian girls because I stick to my own kind.

I hate to break the bad news to you ... but you can't inseminate animated characters.

Trust me, I've tried...

1165686_1357599152226_full.jpg

• Banned

I hate to break the bad news to you ... but you can't inseminate animated characters.

Trust me, I've tried...

No the fake one, the real one yes and that privilage only us Asians to enjoy.

Trust me, I've tried...

No the fake one, the real one yes and that privilage only us Asians to enjoy.

I've impregnated one of those. My daughter was born at Jikei University Hospital in Minato-ku.

I think we can confirm weapons grade level stupidity exists in japan after seeing this thread. I'm sure this guy will be found on a mountain with his guts in a dish.

Anti Western Cosplayers Movement: Japanese spoken up against the racist westerners who keep claiming us Asians making our Anime characters based on them

Now where all the racist westerners who keep claiming us Asians making our Anime characters based on them are? Hiding while shaking in fear because they now know Japanese have spoken up against them?

Holy Christ, you're a one trick pony, aren't you? This is all you ever post about. Not only is your obsession with this topic, and anime in general, unhealthy and probably symptomatic of a psychological disorder, no one here gives a flying rhinoceros fuck. Seriously, not one fuck is given to your racist obsession.

Just... go away.

Yeah, buddy. You can have all that, and the squid stuff, too. :eek:

Anti Western Cosplayers Movement: Japanese spoken up against the racist westerners who keep claiming us Asians making our Anime characters based on them

Now where all the racist westerners who keep claiming us Asians making our Anime characters based on them are? Hiding while shaking in fear because they now know Japanese have spoken up against them?

Holy Christ, you're a one trick pony, aren't you? This is all you ever post about. Not only is your obsession with this topic, and anime in general, unhealthy and probably symptomatic of a psychological disorder, no one here gives a flying rhinoceros fuck. Seriously, not one fuck is given to your racist obsession.

Just... go away.

Just keep being angry that you westerners look nothing like our Anime characters while westerners can't make any Anime to this day, even worse the cartoon you westerners make are vastly inferior to our Anime.

Forum List

Back