Now this would be an insurrection

Nothing wrong with Minneapolis that a couple squadrons of helicopters couldn't cure.

GibsHelicopterRide.jpg

but the tin foil left wing dopes don't believe laws apply to them.
Rumors have it that Donald J. Trump, aka Dumb Donald, has set the few agent provocateurs (APs) in Trump's employ to vandalize the building in Minneapolis (the former home of the deceased by murder of George Floyd) and blame it on the left. Sadly the few AP's left are too dumb too; dumb Donald is cunning and doesn't pay his employees; thus those who could read and write are rumored to have left him and now are followers of Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene and her best pal, Rep. Gaetz.

Rumors have it that Donald J. Trump, aka Dumb Donald, has set the few agent provocateurs (APs) in Trump's empoy to vandalize the building in Minneapolis (the former home of the deceased by murder of George Floyd) and blame it on the left. Sadly the few AP's left are too dumb too; dumb Donald is cunning and doesn't pay his employees; those who could read and write are rumored to have left him and now are followers of Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene and her best pal, Rep. Gaetz.
rumors have it that you are full of crap ......YOU people have been burning/attacking AND looting for years

Rumors have it that Donald J. Trump, aka Dumb Donald, has set the few agent provocateurs (APs) in Trump's empoy to vandalize the building in Minneapolis (the former home of the deceased by murder of George Floyd) and blame it on the left. Sadly the few AP's left are too dumb too; dumb Donald is cunning and doesn't pay his employees; those who could read and write are rumored to have left him and now are followers of Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene and her best pal, Rep. Gaetz.
You need to stay off the mind altering substances.

rumors have it that you are full of crap ......YOU people have been burning/attacking AND looting for years
Not me. It seems you are incapable (of many things) and cannot post and expository essay in my rebuttal. Now a rumor is not probative, but it has become the major piece of "evidence" posted by the usual right wing leaning kook-a-nuts.

Rumors have it that Donald J. Trump, aka Dumb Donald, has set the few agent provocateurs (APs) in Trump's employ to vandalize the building in Minneapolis (the former home of the deceased by murder of George Floyd) and blame it on the left. Sadly the few AP's left are too dumb too; dumb Donald is cunning and doesn't pay his employees; thus those who could read and write are rumored to have left him and now are followers of Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene and her best pal, Rep. Gaetz.
Dreams2.jpg

If some idiot Democrat starts harping about Jan 6th to me....I'm gonna punch him in the throat.
Well I'm not an idiot and don't have a harp to play, yet I can respond to your threat. It's people like you (miscreants, fear mongers, damn liars and the ignorant/biddable fools) who try to mitigate the mob's riot on January 6, 2021) who attempt to . An insurrection incited by loser Donald Trump, and orchestrated by a number of those white males who sought to destroy three centuries of peaceful transition of our democracy.

Now about my throat...isn't that a bit pompous of your ability?

Well I'm not an idiot and don't have a harp to play, yet I can respond to your threat. It's people like you (miscreants, fear mongers, damn liars and the ignorant/biddable fools) who try to mitigate the mob's riot on January 6, 2021) who attempt to . An insurrection incited by loser Donald Trump, and orchestrated by a number of those white males who sought to destroy three centuries of peaceful transition of our democracy.

Now about my throat...isn't that a bit pompous of your ability?
Well I'm not an idiot....

Don't sell yourself short....You're a tremendous idiot.

Forum List

Back